December 19, 2014 | 1682 users online

Eye Shadow - FLOWER Beauty - Wild geranium

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2014 3:21:00 AM More reviews by eve33

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Cruelty free - yeah! A shimmery sheen of darkish champagne with a hint of pink - lovely with a crisp, bright lip! It's super blendable, lasts over 10 hours without creasing on my oily lids, and easy to dab on with a finger when I want a quick, natural, polished look before running out the door! Shimmers beautifully in the sunlight next to my brown eyes. I also have Good As MariGold and love it. Wild Geranium is a little pinker than I'd like on my NC 30 olive skin, but looks less pink in sunlight. I love cream shadows but am not a fan of Maybelline's or Revlon's. I've been searching for years for pretty, natural shades that complement my brown eyes and have had no luck until recently finding these and Sonia Kashuk. This lasts longer than BeneFit Creaseless Shadow (creases after 3 hours on my lids!). Yippeeee for cruelty free!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2013 8:56:00 PM More reviews by Lydia07

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I thought this looked like a really natural and pretty shade for day but on my skin it just looks kind of sickly and pinker than in the pot. I also don't like how creamy it is. I find it hard to control when applying due to the extreme creaminess as it smears all around. I much prefer the maybelline and l'oreal versions to this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2013 11:18:00 PM More reviews by tstgirl

Another lovely shade.

Packaging. I love everything about the packaging except for the stopper. I don't find it useful so I just tossed it.

Quality. Creamy, more time to blend comparing to other cream eyeshadows but after it sets, it last all day with no creasing and minimal fading. I prefer using my fingers. I don't know why but a flat brush makes it look a bit patch. With my fingers, its perfect.

Shade. On my nc30 complexion, it shows up a dark bronze champagne shade. Great for everyday shade that can be used alone.