September 1, 2014 | 1958 users online

Eye Shadow - FLOWER Beauty - Wild geranium

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2013 8:56:00 PM More reviews by Lydia07

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I thought this looked like a really natural and pretty shade for day but on my skin it just looks kind of sickly and pinker than in the pot. I also don't like how creamy it is. I find it hard to control when applying due to the extreme creaminess as it smears all around. I much prefer the maybelline and l'oreal versions to this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2013 11:18:00 PM More reviews by tstgirl

Another lovely shade.

Packaging. I love everything about the packaging except for the stopper. I don't find it useful so I just tossed it.

Quality. Creamy, more time to blend comparing to other cream eyeshadows but after it sets, it last all day with no creasing and minimal fading. I prefer using my fingers. I don't know why but a flat brush makes it look a bit patch. With my fingers, its perfect.

Shade. On my nc30 complexion, it shows up a dark bronze champagne shade. Great for everyday shade that can be used alone.