July 28, 2014 | 1019 users online

Eye Shadow - FLOWER Beauty - Mum's the Word

rated 5.0(1 review)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2013 11:12:00 PM More reviews by tstgirl

Awesome product.

Packaging, love it. It's a glass jar plastic lid. Love the rose gold accent. I like the square shaped jar. I don't care for the stopper, I actually throw it out. It doesn't really cover the whole eyeshadow anyway and it's a mouse consistency so in like powder, I don't think it will get anywhere. Plus the lid is pretty secure, I don't think it'll dry out easily.

Quality. My lids get oily only over time after the day so a dry cream product dries my lids in the beginning. It is nice that the product feels smooth and creamy. You have more time to blend compared to other cream shadows but once you're done it sets and doesn't budge. For my lids however, I prefer applying this with my fingers because when in use a flat brush, it gets kind of patchy. When using y fingers though, it's even and beautiful. By the end of the day, very minimal fading and no creasing. You can apply powder shadows with no problems too.

Shade. On my nc30 skin, it shows up like a rose gold. It's shimmery but not frosty.

I definitely would recommend this even as an everyday quick swipe of color and I will definitely be purchasing more shades.