February 27, 2015 | 1248 users online

Lip Gloss - NYX - Butter Gloss

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2015 11:17:00 AM More reviews by Sbreezy29

Of all glosses expensive and not, this is one of my favorites! It has great pigmentation, and stays on for a fairly long time, although u may need a touch up! I got the meringue, and can't wait to try more shades! For only $5 it's well worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2015 6:28:00 PM More reviews by laurenxxbeautey

this is my favorite gloss. There are so many shades from the most beautiful nude to the deepest red. It has a smooth buttery feel and is not sticky at all i would definatley repuchase !

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2015 6:06:00 PM More reviews by fluffmonsta

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i got some randomly at a free standing nyx store in europe. i paid 6.99 euro for one which i think is fair. being a big fan of the nyx soft matte lip creams i just thought i'd give this a try

pros:
- absolutely NO need to prep and prime your lips whatsoever!!!!! this alone is worth the price for me. it's so hydrating and doesn't cling to any flaws on your lips like flakiness or deep lines
- great price point
- cruelty free
- lasting time is good for a gloss! about 2 hours without eating or drinking.
- so conditioning. seriously. what is in this? its wonderful!!!
- i've tried other, MUCH more expensive glosses from higher end brands (.e.g. stila's lip glazes), and these butter glosses are better for SURE. it should be a role model for other glosses on the market!!!

cons:
it's not very pigmented. i picked up strawberry parfait which ended up being almost the exact same color as my lips which have medium pigmentation. i got raspberry tart next which is a scary purple in the tube, but on my lips it turned out a lovely warm rose hue with a light purple hint. =)

overall, a major winner for me. i'd gone off lip glosses since my teens since they were too sticky, icky, gloopy, accentuated flaws, too shimmery etc. i never ever found one i liked. but the butter glosses are fantastic. i still use strawberry parfait to condition my lips, and i mix it with other lip products to get a more conditioned effect. its THAT good!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2015 1:39:00 PM More reviews by fychen

I got this lip gloss in the shades Cherry Cheese Cake and Sugar Cookie.

Pro:
- Colors are pigmented and pretty. Very wearable. I am enjoying both of mine.
- It goes on smoothly, like butter.
- It feels moisturizing.
- The price is affordable.

Con:
- It can go on unevenly. You do need to apply carefully and maybe multiple in layers.
- It does not last more than 1 hour or 2. That is without drinking or eating.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2015 12:17:00 PM More reviews by Jensprettyface21

This butter gloss is fabulous and very affordable.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2015 11:58:00 AM More reviews by AnnaV72

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love these butter glosses. I have four of them all neutral pink and peach shades. Very comfortable to wear, not too sticky. It adds nice color to my lips. Very affordable, around five dollars, I believe. I got mine at Ulta. There is not a lot of staying power to them, and you would need to reapply perhaps hourly to see some color. Still, I like the look and feel of them, and plan to buy some others.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2015 8:31:00 PM More reviews by makeitworkwmakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

These butter glosses are FAB! They don't put off a dark shade... But.... They cover my lips well and reflect a shimmering shine! I have cherry pie, sugar cookie & cupcake!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2015 1:52:00 PM More reviews by snazzybear

I have it in Tiramisu and it's a pinky nude on my pigmented lips. The lip gloss moisturizes better than my lip balms, so sometimes I'll put it on when my lips are having a crisis

rated 2 of 5 on 2/13/2015 1:58:00 AM More reviews by Stephaniecsw

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I purchased my first butter gloss (Tiramisu) and repurchased another but both times I used the product I realize the same flaws which is the reason why I've not repurchased it anymore.

Pros : Moisturizing, doesn't make your lips look dry. Nice colour pay off. Plus, Tiramisu is a beautiful nude mauve colour which is very flattering for warm yellow undertone skin.

Cons : After a while of using it, the gloss gloops up and the finish isn't as nice as when you first used it. Also, it burns my lips.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/11/2015 5:50:00 PM More reviews by Kagali

I ordered this gloss online in shade Vanilla Cream Pie. I really like the quality of it, the smell is mild and nice, and it doesn't dry and feels great on, but the shade didn't do anything for me. I don't have particularly dark or pigmented lips and yet this showed up as pretty much a clear gloss or a balm, definitely didn't show much color at all. I will be trying these in maybe other more shades because I like the quality so much.