November 22, 2014 | 874 users online

Lip Gloss - NYX - Butter Gloss

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2014 1:51:00 AM More reviews by jadesol

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Best glosses I've ever worn!! HG right here. They aren't crazy sticky and they even smell good! If you haven't bought one, what are you waiting for? Go for it, you won't regret it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2014 2:34:00 AM More reviews by MeganDan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

HG lip gloss. I've never been a lip gloss lover but this is everything it says it is, a buttery, pigmented gloss! It's not sticky, i dont find my hair being stuck to my mouth, the colour Creme Brule is my all time favourtie nude colour, i can wear this alone and get a gorgeous strong lip that lasts. I also love to pair this with my MAC lip stick in Creme Cup, the two look gorgeous together. I'm so impressed with these lip glosses, like i said the colours in these are crazy, soooo pigmented. Silk on the lips! Beyond impressed.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2014 9:28:00 PM More reviews by Corrina618

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Number one gloss for any woman over age 20. Seriously. Pigmented smooth and great colors

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2014 5:24:00 PM More reviews by ImYourFavoriteDrug

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

Great line of glosses. Opaque coverage and comfortabke on the lips. And they smell amazing!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2014 2:37:00 AM More reviews by hayleygracexo

Love this lipgloss!! I bought it in Vanilla Cream Pie and its a gorgeous bright pink colour, perfect for spring or summer. This gloss smells amazing, the colour is great and leaves your lips with a nice tint and quite soft when it wears off.
Can't wait to buy some more colours!!! The only con would be that there doesn't seem to be heaps in the bottle but for the price it's not a biggie :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2014 12:35:00 PM More reviews by emilydoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The one that I got is so nice. It is in Eclair. It is a pinky nude. It smells like cupcakes and it isn't sticky or gloppy at all. It applies very smoothly and looks pretty. It is pleasant to wear. I give is 5 stars. It's only 5 dollars as well. I wish they had more colors!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2014 12:00:00 PM More reviews by michellerodgerscts

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love these things...I have all of the neutral/nude/pink shades that I can get my hands on. They are hands down my favorite lip gloss to use. I like that they are creamy, not sticky but last a long time, they provide just enough pigmentation and they wear great alone or on top of lipstick. I love the packaging and the price point (I only buy them when Ulta has a Buy One Get One on NYX). Hands down some of the best matte lip glosses out there. I also prefer the upgrade in packaging. The old NYX rectangular lip glosses leak after a while and can get messy. These stay neat from beginning to end. I will always make sure I have these in my collection. Go buy now!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2014 11:42:00 AM More reviews by LexieKy

My all time favorite DS lip gloss. I'm almost ashamed to say that I own a majority of them, but I just love them that much. Pigmented, not sticky, and super affordable. Not the longest lasting but I don't mind. Just try one!

My top 5 favorite shades are Angel Food Cake, Tiramisu, Merengue, Eclair, and Fortune Cookie!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2014 12:17:00 PM More reviews by akeating

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I received this in Eclair in an ipsy bag. I LOOOOOOVE the color. I have naturally red lips and it's rare for me to find pinks or nudes that look right on me. The pigmentation in this gloss looks beautifully pinky nude on the applicator as well as on my lips. It allows enough of a hint of natural color through to look beautiful while giving me the paler lip I want.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2014 11:33:00 PM More reviews by venicechan

I love this product! Its so easy to apply and the colors are so vibrant. They're so creamy and they smell so good! For me, they last about 2-4 hours with one swipe. This also doubles up as a lip tint after 3 hours!