NYX Butter Gloss

4.4

Mineral Oil, Polybutene, Diisostearyl Malate, Beeswax, Ceresin, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Polyethylene, Sorbitan, Sesquioleate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragran May contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide Black (CI 77499), Iron Oxide Red (CI 77491), Iron Oxide Yellow (CI 77492), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), D&C Red 6 Na Salt (CI 15850), D&C Red 7 Ca Lake (CI 15850), D&C Red 28 Al Lake (CI 45410), FD&C Yellow 6 Al Lake (CI 15985:1), FD&C Yellow 5 Al Lake (CI 19140:1).

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this! I purchased at CVS and I love everything about it! It has a perfect texture, amazing pigment, and lasts great too! I will be buying more colors soon!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Love these lip glosses! They have a good amount of pigment, they are silky - not sticky, and they seem to last longer then others I've tried. I've used the colour Cream Brulee over top of a nude lipstick or on its own and it's very nice. I will definitely be purchasing more colours in this gloss.

I love NYX Butter Gloss. I have 2 shades at the moment (and plan on purchasing more!) The two shades that I have right now are Tiramisu and Angel Food Cake. They are beautiful and last up to three hours for me.
I have really rosy pigmented lips and these give full coverage. They make my lips look plumpier and very soft and healthy. They are just a LITTLE sticky, but not annoyingly sticky. Your hair will stick to it.
Overall, I definitely recommend these! If you're on the edge of trying them, definitely, go for it!

Recently purchased and tried. happy with product. I bought Tiramisu and Creme brûlée. Haven't tried CB yet. Beautiful Pinky Brown colours and suits for a natural make up look. Soft and Feminine. Can also use with a similar lipstick for more glossy look.

I have this in Creme Brûlée (pinky nude) and today I got Peach Cobbler (orangey-red).

I have oddly pigmented lips where my upper lip is darker than my bottom lip; unfortunately Creme Brûlée shows up better on my bottom lip and will be looking to purchase Madeleine (a brownish nude) or Tiramisu* so that I can have a better nude shade. I'm REALLY happy with Peach Cobbler--even though it looks intimidating in the tube (it's a bright orange tube; it's like Cherry Cheesecake which is supposed to be a more orangey color) but is SUPER wearable on its own (I bet it would look awesome over a lipstick!)

These have a MUCH better smell than the Mega Shine lipglosses but not as nice as the Soft Matte Creams (which is more of a vanilla scent). Again, with lipglosses I can't say there's much of a staying power but I love them enough to not mind reapplying.

* I have only seen swatches of Tiramisu online so skin tone/lip pigmentation/lighting have to be taken into account, and based on this I think that Tiramisu is a good nude with more pink undertones and Madeleine has more brown undertones. Creme Brûlée would probably look a lot better on someone who doesn't have dark pigmented lips like mine, although I have worn Nyx Butter Lipstick in Candy Buttons/Bonbons and then Creme Brûlée on top and it looks really cute, though I would much prefer to do less work lol

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I have the shade "Maple Blondie". It's lighter than my natural lip colour and looks kind of like a warm baby pink on me. If it was any lighter it would probably wash me out. At first I didn't like it because I don't usually wear such light colours, but it's grown on me. The formula is really nice, and only sticky when you first apply it. It also makes my lips look pouty. I would probably repurchase this shade, but if I were to buy other shades I'd go for the darker ones because I just know anything lighter than Maple Blondie will make me look like a zombie lol. I think the lighter shades would probably suit those with lighter skin than mine better (i've never tried Mac foundation but I'm guessing i'm an NC 25 or something? idk lol)

I found a black one at ulta and it looks great over my occ tarred lip liner and for 5 dollars it can't be beat even thou it is not very pigmented on its own (I only have the black one)

The packaging is cute, it smells really good and feels good on the lips. I have 2 of the lighter shades though and they don't have much pigmentation to them; if you're going for a more natural look I'd get these, but I prefer the intense butter glosses over these. I want to try the darker shades and see if there's a difference in pigmentation though. These glosses also last me a whole even when I'm drinking, which is awesome.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have this in Tiramisu & Vanilla Cream Pie, they are my go-to "nudes", both are well pigmented and make my lips look healthy and plush. They aren't super tacky and the formula is very creamy. It makes you feel like you have a nice layer of Chapstick on. They also smell nice.

I've bought a few of these. First in Tiramisu, kind of a MLBB nude, and I liked it well enough, but it was paler than what I like a gloss to be. Later I bought some of the newest colors, Gelato, which looks like a medium purple, and Raspberry Pavlova, which is a reddish brown with a hint of berry to it. The darker hues I prefer, as they have a bit more impact. They're more buildable, too, in a way that looks more natural. The Gelato can look like a wash of deep lavender or it can be built up to a medium purple. The same goes for the Raspberry Pavlova. Lightly applied it's like Clinique's Black Honey (not quite, but close) and it can go sheer or be applied more heavily for more intensity. There is no strong scent or flavor with these, and the formula feels decent, albeit more on the sticky side (as opposed to being buttery, like the name implies). It's not a long-wearing formula but it wears evenly and doesn't fade in patches or anything. My main gripe is I'd like it to feel a bit more moisturizing, but other than that, it's a good formula.

Video Reviews & Tutorials