NYX Butter Gloss

4.5

Mineral Oil, Polybutene, Diisostearyl Malate, Beeswax, Ceresin, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Polyethylene, Sorbitan, Sesquioleate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragran May contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide Black (CI 77499), Iron Oxide Red (CI 77491), Iron Oxide Yellow (CI 77492), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), D&C Red 6 Na Salt (CI 15850), D&C Red 7 Ca Lake (CI 15850), D&C Red 28 Al Lake (CI 45410), FD&C Yellow 6 Al Lake (CI 15985:1), FD&C Yellow 5 Al Lake (CI 19140:1).

on 4/20/2015 3:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Love the shade Ginger Snap. If your looking for a 90's brown lip with gloss, this delivers!!!! A lovely lipgloss for the cooler months. Very long-wearing and soft on the lips.

on 4/18/2015 10:32:00 PM

I love these lip glosses! They're so creamy and silky. My favorite color is creme brle. It's the perfect light nude color.

on 4/13/2015 1:24:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

For the price these are very nice. Definitely one of the best lip gloss I have tried. My fav color is BLG09 Vanilla Cream Pie (pinkish/mauve/nude) and they smell like candy.

They aren't overly sticky and they have a nice color payoff. I dont recommend applying too much lip balm/vasaline on before applying this product, because the lip gloss wont stick on your lips very well, the lasting power wont last as long and it will look a little funky on your lips (like its sitting on top of your lip instead of blending in with your lips).

The only reason why I wouldnt repurchase this again is because I tend to use lipstick/jumbo lip crayons more often then lip gloss.

But overall, i do recommend this if you love lip gloss :)

I love these lip glosses! They smell fantastic, the colours are great, and they are reasonably priced. I have some higher end glosses, and I still reach for one of my Butter Glosses. They are very creamy in texture, I haven't found them to feel sticky. Some of the best gloss out there!

on 4/5/2015 8:54:00 PM

I never wear lip gloss because I hate that sticky feeling, but with this line you don't get that but a pretty colour on your lips. I basically have all the colours after buying creme brulee which is pretty much my everyday colour.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I have this in the shades Tiramisu and Eclair, and I'm planning on purchasing more shades. I love the texture of this gloss! It's not sticky at all, and the colours are so beautiful. I like the applicator, and the glosses are just the right size to pop in your pocket or purse.

on 3/29/2015 4:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

I used to love lip-glosses back in the early past decade and then for some reason they stopped looking cute on me and I couldn't find a gloss that worked for me because they were either watery, sticky or the texture was nasty looking on my lips. I decided to try the NYX Butter Glosses since I read so many good things about them. I have to say I am so satisfied with this glosses because the amount of pigmentation, the texture, the way they look on my lips and the way they feel is just perfect.

They are very moisturizing, they won't leave that nasty white thing in the middle of your lips that other lip-glosses do, they are very creamy, not watery or sticky. They apply beautifully and smooth. It doesn't feel uncomfortable on your lips and they smell like cupcake.

If you can't afford to buy the whole collection at once I recommend you to buy Cupcake or Strawberry Parfait if you are into pinks and Ginger Snap if you are into Browns.

on 3/24/2015 9:23:00 PM

I have the Red Velvet and I love it. It's the perfect amount of thickness and it smells great, but it doesn't blend well with other lip products Other then that, it is a fantastic product!

PROS: Lots of gloss. Good amount of opaque color, especially in some varieties. Inexpensive. Accessible at Target and Ulta, at least. Even have matte versions. Stay on okay. Not too sticky, like some are.

CONS: Some of these don't play well with SOME of my lipsticks.

ALTERNATES: Revlon glosses are okay but have a bit of an odd smell and are more expensive.

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I went into ULTA today to pick up a few things and ended up walking over to where the NYX products were. I saw the NYX Butter Glosses and had to pick one up to try. I ended up picking the shade BLG13 or "Fortune Cookie." It's a super cute light baby pink, and it's absolutely amazing. It's very moisturizing and has amazing pigmentation. It has a slightly thick texture, but I don't mind at all. It smells amazing and doesn't make your lips feel sticky while you wear it. It doesn't last through drinking though, which is expected with a gloss. I absolutely love this product and I can tell I'm going to be buying it again and again!! (:

Video Reviews & Tutorials