April 18, 2014 | 1896 users online

Lip Gloss - NYX - Butter Gloss

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2014 5:22:00 AM More reviews by seristoff

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

OMG these are literally my favorite glosses, and maybe even my favorite lip products just in general! I love the shade Peaches and Cream. These little babies have pretty good staying power, and they definitely have some colour in them. The smells are to amazing, and I am pretty darn sure that these glosses each have a different smell. The packaging could be some what not that sanitary, but everything else evens it out. What I love most about these guys is they have this buttery non-sticky feel that truly makes these guys a winner. Love love love these glosses and definitely recommend :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2014 4:50:00 PM More reviews by Applehead09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

Love them. Smells soo great !

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2014 1:33:00 PM More reviews by biancam9214

I bought "Apple Strudel" and "Creme Brule". Love the colors, but the product does not last very long.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2014 12:39:00 PM More reviews by Emmylou28

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I can't believe such a powerful little gloss can be $5. I have so far accumulated 11 of these little babies. I love them sooo much. I have bought a few backups of my faves eclair and creme brulee. They are medium coverage, non-sticky, glide like a dream. I seem to go throught them fairly fast, but then again I am a reapplyer so I guess I should expect that. This is truly the best lip gloss out there. I think it beats my higher end ones even. The wonderful thing about the butter glosses is they can be worn over lipstick or alone. I am trying to give my brighter shades a chance for spring/summer, but I seem to use the light pinks and nudes the most. I recommend to everyone, even lip gloss haters. These may just change your mind! <3

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2014 9:52:00 PM More reviews by shelby1211

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this product in Strawberry Parfait, which is a cool magenta-y color. It is somewhere between sheer and opaque but has such a delightful feeling on. No it is not the most moisturizing product I own, but let's be real, for these prices you will never find something that moisturizing. It is such a fun spring color (I AM SO HAPPY NYX IS AT MY LOCAL CVS AHHHH). I do agree that the packaging is a little annoying because you cannot see how much product you have but it's okay, a little cheap but for these prices, who can complain. One of my new favorite glosses!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2014 7:23:00 PM More reviews by albs

I love these as a quick, easy lip colour. They're smooth, comfortable, non-sticky, and moisturizing and the colour payoff is quite lovely. I particularly love Tiramisu and Maple Blondie, they're both perfect, easy shades to throw on anytime. I keep them in my bag at all times. I love that I can apply them even if my lips are feeling or looking dry. They feel nourishing and they hide dryness well. They are also nice to wear over a lipstick.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2014 2:51:00 PM More reviews by saintboniface

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was super excited when my local CVS started carrying NYX products. I've heard a lot of hype about their makeup, and their lip stuff in particular. I bought this gloss in Peaches and Cream. The texture is very nice- not sticky or gritty at all. The color is very pigmented- Peaches and Cream is a nice, warm pink rather than a true peach. The only thing I would have liked is a little bit more moisturizer in the formula. When I think "butter", I think of something that conditions the lips. This formula neither dries nor moisturizes, so it's not a huge issue.

I am definitely going to try their other colors. It's a good product for the price point.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2014 10:59:00 PM More reviews by jaaaals

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I personally didn't like it at first. But I eventually kept reaching for it every day because it's so convenient and easy to use and to adjust to your liking. They glide on so smoothly and they're suuuuuuper pigmented. Most (at least the colors I have) are all cream finishes so there's no glitter or shimmer in them; therefore it doesn't give off a gritty feeling on your lips. I think they're worth it! Creme Brûlée is my favorite one because it's the perfect daily nude.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2014 2:18:00 PM More reviews by judysmath

I don't understand all the love for this gloss. First of all, the color range is very limited and mostly pastels which I can't wear. I selected one that I thought would be OK, but looks horrible on me. Secondly, they are NOT glossy and they wear off quickly and are not moisturzing in the least. Thirdly, the tube isn't clear so you can't tell how much you have left (not that I will be finishing mine). Big thumbs down.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2014 12:25:00 AM More reviews by Dimanta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Cheapest and greatest lip gloss ever! Beautiful shades, not sticky, not stinky - love it! Very good quality.. and for that price.. wow. I got Apple Strudel and it's one of my favorite glosses I ever had. (Usually I am not a fan of gloss because they are too sticky, yuck).