November 26, 2014 | 1660 users online

Lipstick - Rimmel - Lasting Finish Matte - Kate Moss 104

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2014 4:02:00 PM More reviews by sasec

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this lipstick, it has a great colour, very suitable for every day, plus I think it really suits my olive skin. It stays on for a few hours, although you may need to reapply it during the day. And don't forget to apply lip balm first because it can feel drying. I really like the packaging, it's pretty, but the smell isn't very pleasing. It's like an old, cheap lipstick, but it's not strong - probably the only reason why it's bearable. All in all, I really recommend this product for every day and I actually think that this could be a great colour for a night out or some special occasion too.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2014 7:07:00 PM More reviews by abstraction8878

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Favorite every day kind of shade! The formula is great, leans towards drying if you don't apply lip balm. Not completely matte but matte enough. This shade is the perfect neutral pink for my skin tone, I cannot do without it.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/16/2014 9:16:00 PM More reviews by Papillon999

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Liked the colour and the staying power but my lips felt a bit dry.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/6/2014 11:02:00 AM More reviews by dlittlegarden

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This rosy shade is lovely in the matte formula! It's a very good MLBB color that could be worn daily, and I really think the matte finish makes it a bit more sophisticated. These Rimmel Kate Moss mattes are pretty comfortable to wear, in my opinion. Maybe they feel a little waxy, but not totally drying. They're also very easy to apply, which is definitely not the case with many mattes, especially drugstore varieties.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2014 4:29:00 PM More reviews by catmj

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Holy. Effing. Smokes. This is fantastic lipstick. It's the perfect neutral rosy pink, MLBB. It goes on smooth (granted I moisturize my lips every night before bed, so no flakes here), I literally ate a mcchicken sandwich, and swam a mile at the gym (drinking my water in between sets) and I come home, and there's still pigment on. Not as much, but it's STILL ON. It's so inexpensive, and it's such a great color. This is now a staple of my makeup diet.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/10/2014 1:12:00 PM More reviews by Adeee

This is a really, really pretty color that I think would suit any skin tone.

But..the smell is absolutely awful. It's a really sweet vanilla/rose, old and cheap perfume type of scent. I usually don't have any problems with scented make-up, I can wear scented foundation or moisturizer without any issues, but this lipstick literally gave me headaches.

Pros:
- really pretty color, suitable for work
- it's not as drying as other matte lipsticks

Cons:
- it goes matte after a really long time
- it does not last very long and transfers onto anything
- the smell is just...awful

rated 4 of 5 on 8/22/2014 4:40:00 PM More reviews by pippyz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The color is a shade deeper than my natural lip color. I had bought this that cvs while they were having a deal. Even without the deal it is rather affordable compared to other drug store lipsticks. I had applied this without liner or patting any translucent powder on top to make it stay put. It is very creamy and easy to apply. Once it dries or has more staying power but I would recommend setting it if you want it to be longer wearing. The packaging is okay. It can be better but isn't terrible were I wouldn't be comfortable just throwing it in my bag and going about my day.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2014 12:07:00 AM More reviews by Wendy1954

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a gorgeous color and very flattering but I did not like the smell or the slickness of its texture. Too bad.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2014 1:27:00 PM More reviews by HWL

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

So, cheep, so long lasting so cute! Sort of a berry/mauve. Love it. Only thing is slight raspberry taste or smell when applied. That goes away. What more can you ask for? This stuff lasted through a full meal.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2014 7:19:00 PM More reviews by Kristenpham

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great mauve color, it looks somewhat like my natural lip color but when you really look at it you can tell the difference. It truly is matte, no shimmer at all. I would suggest you put on a lip balm before applying this though. Packaging is ok, but could be a lot better, and it's definitely not fancy. I picked up another one in the store and had to put it back down because it didn't seem secure. I thought that one would break in my purse, but this one wasn't like that, so I bought it. It has a nice little scent to it, but it is not overwhelming. It was originally $5.69 at my Rite Aid but I got it for 40% off which is not bad at all, especially for the quality of this one. If you like matte lip colors, get this one.