Rimmel Lasting Finish Matte by Kate Moss - 104

4.3

on 4/22/2015 3:37:00 PM

I love the color, which is a medium rosy and suitable for everyday wear. The formula is nice--matte but not drying so far. The only negative is the scent--although not unpleasant, it's too perfumy for a lip product and makes me feel as if I've accidentally sprayed perfume or applied lotion to my lips. Hopefully I'll get used to that aspect because I really love the color, formula, and price.
I have pale but yellow undertoned skin, and 104 is a little bot darker than my lips.

on 4/10/2015 11:34:00 PM

I love this lipstick. This is the perfect shade of pinky mauve for my skintone. it dries to a semi matte finish as it still does transfer. I wear this all season and I find that is works for the most part. seriously in love with this. The only con I saw was the smell but that's purely biased because I'm not a fan of any lipstick that has fragrance

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It's not too dark and not too light. Love the texture as the feel. Smells great too. Good pigment.

on 2/20/2015 9:35:00 PM

GREAT drugstore matte lipstick! This whole line has a nice variety of colors!

Pros:
Very comfortable matte lipstick - does not feel dry or uncomfortable at all (use EOS or other balm under for more moisture/comfort).
Pretty long wearing - I get about 4 hours and I talk and lick my lips a lot.
Practical and attractive packaging - the bullet goes all the way down (great for recapping with no worries!).
Smells very pleasant - sweet fruity scent (maybe watermelon?).

Cons:
Packaging - depending on how you store/display your lipstick.
All the tubes look the same. The bottom has the sticker with the shade number. Storing the lipstick upside down is difficult, because the top of the tube is slanted.

on 2/11/2015 7:20:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I love this line! 104 is one of my favorite shades, it's a perfect everyday color :) I find the formula a little bit drying but I expect that from a matte. It doesn't bother me at all if I apply lip balm first. The packaging is also really cute, but I like to store my lipsticks upside down (with the color names facing up). The slanted top makes that impossible. Overall this a great lipstick and I'd definitely recommend it!

on 2/5/2015 11:42:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I looove this for every day. It's such a gorgeous yet subtle colour on my tan/olive skin. I can't believe I've only discovered it recently. The formula is less than ideal though. I find almost all drugstore mattes are a little dry, but for $5 It's great to keep in my purse for an emergency

on 12/2/2014 9:58:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I like the formula but I'm not as into the color .. The color might be a tad too pink for my slightly yellowy skin. Something is off.. I might buy another color in the same line. EDIT 2/26/15: I realize I think it might be too matte for my face. I prefer a more satin finish for my neutral tone... But I do love my Nars matte lip crayon.

on 10/25/2014 4:02:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I really like this lipstick, it has a great colour, very suitable for every day, plus I think it really suits my olive skin. It stays on for a few hours, although you may need to reapply it during the day. And don't forget to apply lip balm first because it can feel drying. I really like the packaging, it's pretty, but the smell isn't very pleasing. It's like an old, cheap lipstick, but it's not strong - probably the only reason why it's bearable. All in all, I really recommend this product for every day and I actually think that this could be a great colour for a night out or some special occasion too.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Favorite every day kind of shade! The formula is great, leans towards drying if you don't apply lip balm. Not completely matte but matte enough. This shade is the perfect neutral pink for my skin tone, I cannot do without it.

on 10/16/2014 9:16:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Liked the colour and the staying power but my lips felt a bit dry.

Popular Lipsticks