August 27, 2014 | 2016 users online

Lipstick - Rimmel - Lasting Finish Matte - Kate Moss 104

rated 4 of 5 on 8/22/2014 4:40:00 PM More reviews by pippyz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The color is a shade deeper than my natural lip color. I had bought this that cvs while they were having a deal. Even without the deal it is rather affordable compared to other drug store lipsticks. I had applied this without liner or patting any translucent powder on top to make it stay put. It is very creamy and easy to apply. Once it dries or has more staying power but I would recommend setting it if you want it to be longer wearing. The packaging is okay. It can be better but isn't terrible were I wouldn't be comfortable just throwing it in my bag and going about my day.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2014 12:07:00 AM More reviews by Wendy1954

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a gorgeous color and very flattering but I did not like the smell or the slickness of its texture. Too bad.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2014 1:27:00 PM More reviews by HWL

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

So, cheep, so long lasting so cute! Sort of a berry/mauve. Love it. Only thing is slight raspberry taste or smell when applied. That goes away. What more can you ask for? This stuff lasted through a full meal.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2014 7:19:00 PM More reviews by Kristenpham

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great mauve color, it looks somewhat like my natural lip color but when you really look at it you can tell the difference. It truly is matte, no shimmer at all. I would suggest you put on a lip balm before applying this though. Packaging is ok, but could be a lot better, and it's definitely not fancy. I picked up another one in the store and had to put it back down because it didn't seem secure. I thought that one would break in my purse, but this one wasn't like that, so I bought it. It has a nice little scent to it, but it is not overwhelming. It was originally $5.69 at my Rite Aid but I got it for 40% off which is not bad at all, especially for the quality of this one. If you like matte lip colors, get this one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2014 6:47:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

Very nice color and great formula in all of these Kate Moss lipsticks. This is a cooler mauve that looks like my own lip color. The formula of this line is matte and creamy. It goes on very smooth and creamy and dries down to a matte. It stays put for hours and doesn't really transfer much at all. If I didn't know better I would think this was a high end lipstick.

No flaking or cracking or drying out on my lips. I love this lipstick and think it would flatter anyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2014 9:15:00 PM More reviews by Rebelxo

I'm obssessed! Such a gorgeous color. Wearable all year long. It's a mauve shade, with a hint of berry in it. The product is supposed to be matte but I feel as though it's far too moisturizing to be matte. It's my go-to lipstick when I'm on a rush and haven't got time to scrub my lips. It's definitely helpful when my lips are chapped because it does NOT accentuate my cracked lips at all!!! So that's great. It does feel a bit grainy but that's not a big deal. After I've eaten or drank anything it doesn't stay on my lips like when I first apply it but it does STAIN them beautifully. It stains them a very pretty pink color. Overall! I love it. It's inexpensive and not bad at all for its price so? I have no bad complaints.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2014 5:02:00 PM More reviews by hulagirl310

This is my favorite lip color ever. It is a super natural color and it is really soft. The only thing is I really with that it was long lasting.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2014 8:52:00 PM More reviews by Curlybird

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like this color and it seems to nearly match my natural lip color-- it's maybe half a shade deeper. I guess that's what makes for a good MLBB. I would describe the color as a medium rose shade with mauve undertones. I would name it Your Mauve is Rose. The texture is a bit grainy when it on, which I do not notice in my other Kate Moss matte lipsticks. The grainy feel is only when I apply it, other than that the formula feels great, especially for a matte lipstick. Not drying, but then I am a lip balm addict, so I always have some on my lips before I apply lipstick. There is a fruity scent that reminds me of Jolly Ranchers and it seems to stick with the lip color. Doesn't bother me, but it might bother you have scent issues.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2014 12:21:00 PM More reviews by goodcelt

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I received this as a gift for Christmas. I thought it would be red when I saw the red tube it came in. But I saw the pink color and thought, hmmm, am I going to be able to wear this? Well, I tried it on one morning before coffee, and I was amazed. I usually wear red lipstick, occasionally a nude lip, but to have such a nice, natural looking pink that I could wear! I love this color! I was running behind today and had to get out of the house fast. So, I did my eyebrows (I use an eyebrow mascara) and swept this lipstick across my lips, and out the door I went!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2013 11:55:00 PM More reviews by Niza9

I must say... This is a gorgeous pink lipstick. I like that it is very vesatile and can look great on many different skin tones. It can also look great with many different eye looks. This was the first Kate Moss lipstick I purchased and it made me want more! The matte finish is wonderful. This warm toned pink is very nice. I recommend it to everyone.