April 21, 2014 | 830 users online

Lipstick - Rimmel - Lasting Finish Matte - Kate Moss 104

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2014 7:19:00 PM More reviews by Kristenpham

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great mauve color, it looks somewhat like my natural lip color but when you really look at it you can tell the difference. It truly is matte, no shimmer at all. I would suggest you put on a lip balm before applying this though. Packaging is ok, but could be a lot better, and it's definitely not fancy. I picked up another one in the store and had to put it back down because it didn't seem secure. I thought that one would break in my purse, but this one wasn't like that, so I bought it. It has a nice little scent to it, but it is not overwhelming. It was originally $5.69 at my Rite Aid but I got it for 40% off which is not bad at all, especially for the quality of this one. If you like matte lip colors, get this one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2014 6:47:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

Very nice color and great formula in all of these Kate Moss lipsticks. This is a cooler mauve that looks like my own lip color. The formula of this line is matte and creamy. It goes on very smooth and creamy and dries down to a matte. It stays put for hours and doesn't really transfer much at all. If I didn't know better I would think this was a high end lipstick.

No flaking or cracking or drying out on my lips. I love this lipstick and think it would flatter anyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2014 9:15:00 PM More reviews by Rebelxo

I'm obssessed! Such a gorgeous color. Wearable all year long. It's a mauve shade, with a hint of berry in it. The product is supposed to be matte but I feel as though it's far too moisturizing to be matte. It's my go-to lipstick when I'm on a rush and haven't got time to scrub my lips. It's definitely helpful when my lips are chapped because it does NOT accentuate my cracked lips at all!!! So that's great. It does feel a bit grainy but that's not a big deal. After I've eaten or drank anything it doesn't stay on my lips like when I first apply it but it does STAIN them beautifully. It stains them a very pretty pink color. Overall! I love it. It's inexpensive and not bad at all for its price so? I have no bad complaints.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2014 5:02:00 PM More reviews by hulagirl310

This is my favorite lip color ever. It is a super natural color and it is really soft. The only thing is I really with that it was long lasting.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2014 8:52:00 PM More reviews by Curlybird

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like this color and it seems to nearly match my natural lip color-- it's maybe half a shade deeper. I guess that's what makes for a good MLBB. I would describe the color as a medium rose shade with mauve undertones. I would name it Your Mauve is Rose. The texture is a bit grainy when it on, which I do not notice in my other Kate Moss matte lipsticks. The grainy feel is only when I apply it, other than that the formula feels great, especially for a matte lipstick. Not drying, but then I am a lip balm addict, so I always have some on my lips before I apply lipstick. There is a fruity scent that reminds me of Jolly Ranchers and it seems to stick with the lip color. Doesn't bother me, but it might bother you have scent issues.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2014 12:21:00 PM More reviews by goodcelt

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I received this as a gift for Christmas. I thought it would be red when I saw the red tube it came in. But I saw the pink color and thought, hmmm, am I going to be able to wear this? Well, I tried it on one morning before coffee, and I was amazed. I usually wear red lipstick, occasionally a nude lip, but to have such a nice, natural looking pink that I could wear! I love this color! I was running behind today and had to get out of the house fast. So, I did my eyebrows (I use an eyebrow mascara) and swept this lipstick across my lips, and out the door I went!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2013 11:55:00 PM More reviews by Niza9

I must say... This is a gorgeous pink lipstick. I like that it is very vesatile and can look great on many different skin tones. It can also look great with many different eye looks. This was the first Kate Moss lipstick I purchased and it made me want more! The matte finish is wonderful. This warm toned pink is very nice. I recommend it to everyone.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2013 10:51:00 AM More reviews by faija

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I wanted a pink lipstick but it's hard to find the perfect pink for my nw45 skintone. CVS had Rimmell on clearance so I figured it wouldn't hurt to try it. It'sTHE perfect pink for me. It's pink but not too pink so it doesn't look too crazy on my skintone. The thing I loved most about it was that it was not super dry like my MAC matte lipsticks. I actually didn't like Mac matte lipsticks and was turned off of all matte lipsticks because of MAC.

Anyway, I find it best when I line it with Mac Currant or Nightmoth. I also find that I don't have to put gloss over it if I don't want to because it doesn't have that chalky weird too light color like a lot of pinks.

If you're a brown girl and want a pretty pink, this is it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2013 7:31:00 AM More reviews by dawndie23

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a beautiful warm-toned pink lipstick. It doesn't look clownish against my NW45 complexion and works great as a very natural lip color. I tend to pair it with a soft brown lip liner for a nude lip look. I use a plum or burgundy liner if I want a slightly more vibrant look.

The matte formula is fantastic on me. I have used this without a lip balm underneath and it lasted for over 4 hours with minimal fading (even after eating and drinking). It did not leave my lips too dry. When I use a balm underneath, it still lasts approx. 4 hours but is less drying on my lips. The matte finish is so pretty and natural with this color. I do occasionally use a clear gloss over the top when I want to change up the look, but this is one of the few matte pinks that looks great as-is on my skin.

There is a very strong scent. I don't mind it myself, but it can be off-putting to people sensitive to fragrance. It's a kind of floral/fruity scent....my daughter says it smells like lotion. I personally prefer unscented cosmetics, but this scent hasn't negatively affected me as of yet.

The packaging is basic and sleek. I like the red case with the Kate signature. The top is sturdy and doesn't come off in my purse.

I give this high marks....I wear this almost every day with a variety of make-up looks.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2013 7:17:00 PM More reviews by fashionfreak678

#104 is a matte dusty rose/mauve pink. A great modern everyday shade. Applies smoothly and evenly. Packaging is nicer than the regular Lasting Finish lipsticks. Has a different scent as well, smells like watermelon.

DUPE ALERT!!!!!!!!!! This is an EXACT DUPE of MAC Mehr! From the color to the matte finish! Thankfully Mehr (one of my favorite lipsticks of all time) has been added to MAC's permanent collection but this is a great drugstore alternative. To compare, I put Mehr on my top lip and #104 on the bottom and couldn't tell the difference between the two. My mom tested #104 before me and she agreed that they were the same. Beyond that, the only real differences are the scent, formula (Rimmel has more slip) and price (Rimmel costs nearly $10 less!) That's it!

Highly recommended!