Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit Oil-Free Moisturiser

4.4

Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid - 0.5 (Acne Medication)Inactive Ingredients: Water, Dicaprylyl Ether, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate, Dimethicone, Methyl Gluceth-20, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Ceteth-10 Phosphate, Dicetyl Phosphate, Steareth-20, Steareth-2, Neopentyl Glycol Diisostearate, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, BHT, Citrus Grandis Fruit Extract (Grapefruit)

Amazing product !! Feels like an actual moisturiser and not just a gel - skin actually feels hydrated with this on. Dries down to a nice finish and also wears excellently under make up.

I feel since using this it has definitely reduced my oil production and after 2 days already noticed a reduction of tiny inflamed/bumoy pores (that eventually turn into spots) on my forehead.

Excellent so far!

Other than retinol products, I've never tried Neutrogena moisturizers until this one. Honestly, I never thought I'd like this so much, and it was my go-to summer moisturizer. I have oily, dehydrated skin and for the last two years, I've also had a terrible time keeping my skin clear. I used this in conjunction with La Roche Posay's Effaclar K and on its own, and I have been really happy with how well this stuff moisturizes. The consistency of the product is quite thin and it's oil free, so I was pretty skeptical of how well it would moisturize, but it did a great job. Unfortunately, it's not heavy enough for the Canadian winters, so I think I'll only be able to use this in the Spring/Summer months, but still. I bought this in the 118 ml pump bottle, which has lasted me about 6 months. This has been a great find, and I'll continue to repurchase.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I have both dry and acne-prone skin, so it's really tricky to find products that will keep my face hydrated without causing more breakouts. I really thought that this moisturizer could keep my skin balanced, but it disappointed and my skin is still dry and flaky. However, my breakouts DID clear up and some of my acne scars have faded which is amazing. I've been using this with Spectro gel (at night), Bioderma's Hydrabio micellar water (in the morning), and Pond's citrus exfoliating makeup-remover cleansing wipes. I also have been prescribed differin and a hydrocortisone cream, so maybe these products are contributing to the dryness. Overall I give this product a solid 3 because, though it is not moisturizing enough for my needs, it didn't make me break out, smells delightful, and helped fade some of my hyper-pigmentation.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

Ok. I am the only one who does not like this product? I was skeptical from the beginning, but you know, vlogs, blogs and some good reviews made me give this a try. First of all I must admit that I made a huge mistake and that is applying this around my eye area. It stung a little bit, not only in my around the eye area, but all over my face and neck (as I always apply face products on my neck too). Having in mind that it contains salicylic acid I assumed that this burning is the expected sensation. I was wrong. After around 3 days of using this the burning symptoms came. Especially around my eyes. I woke up one morning with very very swollen eyelids and very very red, dry, itchy skin around my eyes and if it wasn't enough also around my mouth and on my neck. I immediately stopped using this and begun trying to repair the damage. A week has passed and I did not properly succeed. It is somehow better, the swollen has improved, but not the dryness, the itchiness and the yes, the pain because the skin under my eyes hurts pretty bad. In addition to that I've got some nasty wrinkles under my eyes and I think that this in fact is the biggest damage that this cream has made. Meanwhile the burning will slowly heal I am not that sure that this wrinkles will. I feel like my under eyes area has aged years, many years. It is just sad, and bad. And ok, I made some mistakes, but I think that getting burned in more that one area is the proof that this is not near to being a good moisturizer. I highly not recommend this. Also it has a lot of other flaws, it smells really heavy and pretty chemical too, it makes you shine, it is very greasy and it contains harmful ingredients like silicons. There are amazing products around there and it is not worth it to experiment with this cheap cream. You kinda get what you pay for.

Great product for oily/combo skin. Absorbs quickly and leaves skin feeling refreshed and hydrated without feeling slick. Good stuff!

I have tried many higher end products... La roche posay, Vichy, Estée Lauder... I always give up on moisturizers though because they leave my skin feeling oily which is simply annoying. I get the occassional pimple but oil control is the main factor in a moisturizer for me. This product has a lovely fresh citrus scent and is the first moisturizer that I've been able to use regularly and continuously. After rinsing with face wash I use this and it keeps my skin looks healthy soft Supple clear and matte. Exactly what I need in a moisturizer. In my opinion this moisturizer is better for combination skin than any other brand, including luxury brands. If you are in your 20's with the occasional pimple and oily prone skin I would definitely recommend this as a daily go-to moisturizer.

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

Doesn't get better than this. This is one of the very few moisturizers that doesn't make my skin break out. It's got a cooling feel on the skin which really feels like it's working. I wouldn't recommend to people with very dry skin as I don't think it's hydrating enough but for someone like me with combo skin it's perfect. Especially in the summer when my skin doesn't need overly moisturizing. The smell is very refreshing and is very inexpensive and gorgeous pink tube. Lovely stuff.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

THIS IS SO GOOD!! I'm someone who rarely give HG-status to products, but this is something I would cry over if it ever got discontinued. I've got several backups of it since I stock up every time I'm in some country where they sell it since they don't sell it where I live (Norway). I'm someone who have no problems with paying alot for good skincare-products, but this is probably the best daytime moisturiser I've ever used, it even beats everyone I've used from brands like Decleor, Elemis, Murad, Clarins, Chanel ect.

My skin is pretty normal, not very oily nor dry, but I do suffer from blackheads around my nose, chin, cheeks and forehead, basically all over. This really diffuses them, does not give me breakouts, moisturises without making my skin look oily (i do see it being to heavy for daytime if you have oily skin though), is so good under makeup, it comes in a tube, it smells nice, it's affordable and the tube is pink. There is NOTHING to complain about, except do not get it in your eyes. They will burn like hell!

LOVE IT. love it love it love it. This is absolutely my holy grail moisturizer. I've had a life long battle with my oily/acne prone skin and as I've gotten older I've learned that my skin never looks better as it does when I wash it (panoxyl 4), moisturize the hell out of it and LEAVE IT ALONE. No spot treatments, no masks, just face wash and moisturizer and any breakouts I have clear up almost immediately. When I found this I was skeptical because the of the SA content and afraid it would dry me out. But NO! This smells amazing, moisturizes SO well, clears breakouts and has DRAMATICALLY evened my skin tone in the 2 weeks I've been using it. Highly recommend this.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I was on the hunt for a new moisturizer then I saw this at safeway they were on sale that time. I dont use this during day time because it tends to be a little greasy/heavy on my oily skin so I use it before bedtime. I noticed after 2 weeks my skin began to clear up. Its a miracle!! Will repurchase this again hoping itll be available on local market soon (ph market that is)