April 18, 2014 | 1782 users online

Conditioner - Salcura Conditioner sensitive & dry scalp

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2013 6:56:00 AM More reviews by kitkat73

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

The Salcura line was one of my top beauty finds last year. Last autumn a stylist used some harsh products on my hair, and my sensitive but otherwise normal scalp went crazy. Most of my usual products made me itchy, flaky and sore. I was using salcura's lovely face wash with great success so I decided to give the shampoo and conditioner a try. The formulation is very simple - gentle cleansing agents, no sulfates, no silicones. "Aroma" is listed - the products have a mild orange juice scent. They contain sea buckthorn oil which is something of a miracle ingredient for my skin. These products brought my scalp back to normal and worked very well for my fine, straight hair as well. With spring I've been able to use more of my former favourites without trouble, but I'll definitely repurchase this if I ever have dry/irritated scalp issues again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2013 10:17:00 AM More reviews by Beelzebub666

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Salcura products are a blessing for dermatitis and eczema sufferers. This is a great conditioner too. You don't need to use much product and it leaves hair soft and feeling nourished and conditioned.

Since I switched to this along with Salcura shampoo and shower gel my contact dermatitis reactions and urticaria have completely stopped. No more red rashes, dry patches, blisters and tiny angry spots. The only problem is that you have to buy on-line in the UK, but I hope the Salcura range will become available on the high street soon.