December 17, 2014 | 1780 users online

Conditioner - Salcura Conditioner sensitive & dry scalp

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2014 2:27:00 PM More reviews by blondefornow

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

For some reason, my scalp has become crazy sensitive lately. I seem to react to everything I out on my head. I stopped getting highlights a year ago because my scalp became irritated after each salon visit. This has progressed to the point that I have been searching for the MOST gentle of products to use on my hair. My hair is quite long, so treating my hair well is also of concern. I did some research and Salcura seemed well liked. I ordered from the UK and tried the shampoo first. It's not bad (it actually lathers nicely for a sulfate free shampoo). I had some itching after use, but it was bearable. Today I used the conditioner for the first time. It's ok...left my hair soft-ish, but here's the kicker. Isopropyl alcohol is fifth on the ingredient list!!! Seriously?? This is supposed to be for the most sensitive of scalps and you put rubbing alcohol in it?? I will finish the bottle but won't repurchase! Seriously dissapointed and my itchy scalp today indicates it isn't a good fit for me either!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2013 6:56:00 AM More reviews by kitkat73

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

The Salcura line was one of my top beauty finds last year. Last autumn a stylist used some harsh products on my hair, and my sensitive but otherwise normal scalp went crazy. Most of my usual products made me itchy, flaky and sore. I was using salcura's lovely face wash with great success so I decided to give the shampoo and conditioner a try. The formulation is very simple - gentle cleansing agents, no sulfates, no silicones. "Aroma" is listed - the products have a mild orange juice scent. They contain sea buckthorn oil which is something of a miracle ingredient for my skin. These products brought my scalp back to normal and worked very well for my fine, straight hair as well. With spring I've been able to use more of my former favourites without trouble, but I'll definitely repurchase this if I ever have dry/irritated scalp issues again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2013 10:17:00 AM More reviews by Beelzebub666

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Salcura products are a blessing for dermatitis and eczema sufferers. This is a great conditioner too. You don't need to use much product and it leaves hair soft and feeling nourished and conditioned.

Since I switched to this along with Salcura shampoo and shower gel my contact dermatitis reactions and urticaria have completely stopped. No more red rashes, dry patches, blisters and tiny angry spots. The only problem is that you have to buy on-line in the UK, but I hope the Salcura range will become available on the high street soon.