Purederm Ultra Repairing Foot Mask

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I've used baby foot. I was underwhelmed, but my mom was like, WOW THIS STUFF WAS THE BEST GIFT EVER!, so I thought I'd try it again. Only when I went to re-order, it was $40 (Amazon is weird like that,), and I came across this product for 3/$12. The ingredients seemed legit, so I thought I'd try it.

I think maybe because I soaked my feet for longer (and maybe the Epsom salt solution helped?) before AND after the treatment, was the key. Or maybe it's cos this was my second go-round with this sort of thing. Or maybe I just find purederm more effective?

Who knows. Either way, I'm getting that disgusting, snake shedding experience that I expected from baby foot at like 1/5 of the cost, or less.

Ps my package looks different but the lettering on the name brand is definitely the same, so I didn't add a new product for review. Just saying.

on 2/8/2013 2:04:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

It was a steal: only 3 bucks at Forever 21. It reminded me of the famous Baby Foot sock-like masks that removes dead skin from your feet, although I knew it only moisturized.

I wash and scrubbed my feet with warm water then opened the package. The sock wouldn't open so I could slip my feet in. I had to cut both socks. Ok, no big deal.

I wait 20-30 minutes and remove the sock. No difference.

It has been 5 days since I used this and I still don't see or feel any difference. I was expecting it to at least moisturize my feet.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools