April 19, 2014 | 1741 users online

Styling Products - TiGi - CATWALK VOLUME COLLECTION - YOUR HIGHNESS THICKENING GEL CREME

rated 3 of 5 on 1/5/2014 7:24:00 AM More reviews by daisysteiner

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I don't know. I've had this for a few months and I would describe the effect as inconsistent. At first, it worked well, although the volume seemed to be gone after a few hours unless I used additional products. Then it stopped working. And then it worked again. For a bit. I still haven't figured out what's the issue - might be building up in my hair, might depend on the shampoo I use with it. Anyway, I don't feel like playing Sherlock with a product that isn't that exceptional, doesn't give lasting results and smells like Hello Kitty's litter box.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2013 1:03:00 PM More reviews by juicy70

I am on my 4th bottle of this. I typically rotate my volumizing stylers but always come back to this one. It gives me good body that lasts all day without a limp or greasy feel, and my ends aren't frizzy. There are also UV filters to protect colored hair, really a great product, I use it alone or with Aveda Volumizer at the roots.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2013 9:50:00 PM More reviews by msdi2u

I can't believe nobody has reviewed this fantastic styling product yet! I LOVE this Thickening Gel Creme! I am on my 2nd bottle of this stuff, so YES, I would definitely buy this product again! I have fine, layered, color-treated, short hair... and this product truly adds body and texture to my hair. I can't believe the difference from when I use this Thickening Gel Creme, and when I use regular hair gel. I use 3 small pumps of this, blow dry, a little hairspray, and I'm good to go. When I use regular hair gels, I usually have to follow up with a light, conditioning, pomade or texturizer on my hair to smooth out the frizzies after I blow dry. I can usually skip that step when I use the TiGi thickening gel creme. I can also mix this (usually just one pump) with other hair gels and still have great results. I know that not everybody experiences the same results with hair products, but I have to say that in my case, this one has worked spectacularly on my hair and I hope TiGi never discontinues this product.