October 2, 2014 | 918 users online

BB Cream - FLOWER Beauty - BB Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 9/26/2014 4:54:00 PM More reviews by StephanieChristine26

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

So far I like this. First bb cream I've tried and honestly I think it's got more coverage then I wanted or expected. But winter is coming ;) and it will be a great bb cream. Matches my fair warm skin perfect BB1 and I've worn it all day today and it's still has nice coverage going on and has not oxidized. I have combo drier skin so I think I need some better moisturizer u see it and my problem are (chin redness) has started to show thru but it is the end of the day. (I will update if it breaks me out). I think this would be a nice bb for oily skin....

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2014 6:56:00 PM More reviews by bluebutterfly

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This stuff rules. Seriously. And here's why I like it: For a BB cream, it covers like a dream. I would go so far as to say this is full coverage. I can hide everything with this. It dries quickly with a nice satin finish. My skin looks like glass. I like that it's more yellow-based. It's cheap enough at $12.99 that I can by a couple tubes to color mix and contour. It doesn't really need a powder to set it ( eh, maybe a little in the T-zone). I always get compliments on my skin when I wear it. What I don't like about it, it has no UVA/UVB protection. Other than that, this is a great foundation and everyone should at least try it. I haven't had the issues with it not lasting like I've seen posted in other reviews. But that's just my experience. Overall, I really like Flower Beauty.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/17/2014 9:13:00 PM More reviews by sakura14

Let's get to the point:

PROS:
Light to medium coverage - for a BB cream this amazes me
Does not break me out

CONS:
I had a hard time selecting my shade.
Combination to oily skin may find the lasting power to be erratic - sometimes I find this long lasting, sometimes I don't.

Even though the product is good, I don't want to repurchase this any more because of its lack of my shade and inconsistency.

I hope you find this review useful :)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/3/2014 8:42:00 PM More reviews by bellemartinz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have finished two of these already and going to buy another. I love it for my light olive skin tone. I use BB2 and love how yellow it is and the coverage is great. It doesnt make me break out. I dont use primer. Only thing is It doesnt last all day for me, I have to reapply once sometimes twice. I've been trying to find something similar but the only option I've found is EX1.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2014 2:12:00 AM More reviews by Shopah0lic21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

Holy coverage! All I needed was one layer of this stuff and I'm good to go. I've been eyeing this for some time now and finally got it. It's a beautiful finish, and I like that the shades are yellow toned as I have warm skin. As for color selection it sucks. I'm surprised I actually got a colour match but I did(bb3). I only recently got this and these are my views so far. Will update in the future to see how it works out
UPDATE 8/3/14 - Still loving this bb cream! Maybe holy grail status?!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/12/2014 3:50:00 AM More reviews by cthuynh93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

my skin type is dry, cool (or yellow) light medium skin (roughly nc 35)

i got the color bb2 thinking it would match my skin tone based on the color displayed on the packaging, however it's quite misleading.. the color is at least 2 shades lighter, and comes out as a nc20-25 . dumb ol' me didn't google up the swatches prior to purchasing -.-

like others have previously mentioned, this does not feel like a bb cream (the americanized version that has medium coverage and isn't really that matte). this bb cream is very thick and matte, comparable to the cover girl 3 in 1 if not a little bit more. And i know some have mentioned that this foundation line is pretty cool yellow based, but to me it's very yellow (at least for bb2), and i'm very yellow and am actually annoyed that makeup brands do not make yellow of enough colors so that i would still keep my neck shade after it oxides..this product does notize, or even if did it just got darker n not orangy which meant now it matches my skin tone. i gave it a three star since it's a quite drying on my skin. this formula would be perfect for combo skin/ normal with no powder needed or powder if you're a bit more oily, n should be a 4 star in their perspecive

rated 3 of 5 on 4/21/2014 11:55:00 PM More reviews by drawkcabackward

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I originally bought this product because my friend had told me that it's comparable to Tarte's Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Foundation. The packaging is a little bit similar in that they're both in squeeze tubes. Comparing the two, Tarte's foundation has 1.7 Fl Oz while the Flower BB Cream has 1 Fl Oz. The Tarte foundation is approximately $40, while at Walmart, the Flower BB Cream is approximately $13.

I would say that the term "BB cream" shouldn't be used for this product. It almost has the thin consistency of a BB cream, but it's actually quite thick. It has no benefits of a BB cream (smoothing out your skin, SPF, enriched ingredients) and the pigmentation is more like that of a foundation. There's not many shades in the entire shade range, but I chose BB2. If you're in the shade Light Medium Sand in Tarte's foundation, this shade would be perfect for you. In my opinion, the shades are fairly similar besides that the BB cream has a more yellow pigmentation than Tarte.

The wear time on this product is probably around 4-6 hours for me. Though it goes on as a matte finish, I get EXTREMELY oily with this product and I have combination/oily skin. The BB cream doesn't claim to be long wearing, so I wasn't surprised that it wore off by the end of the day. The reason that I took off lippies for this product is because it's hard to blend out. Although the texture of the foundation feels easy to blend out, it takes a while for it to work on your skin. When I first applied it with a brush, it sat on my skin and I had to keep blending to really work it in. I also tried to apply it using a beauty blender, but again, it was patchy and difficult to blend into my skin opposed to other foundations that typically go on smooth. However, after using the RT EFB, the Sigma F80, and the beauty blender, I liked the finish from the beauty blender the most.

I would repurchase this product just because the color match is better for me than any other foundation I've tried. I'll wear this in the winter probably when it's less sunny out and I'm not looking for a super long-wearing foundation. I wouldn't necessarily recommend this to people with dry skin, but it's worth a shot if you want a full coverage foundation because I didn't find it to catch onto any of my dry patches.
I would definitely not compare this to longer wearing foundations however, (Revlon CS, Tarte's Amazonian, ELDW) because it doesn't match up. If you want something more long wearing, it would be better to invest in one of those.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/20/2014 6:32:00 PM More reviews by lovelovelife

This BB cream does amazing wonders! It makes my face look matted and the tone blends with my natural, yellow undertone, skin color so well. It honestly doesn't even look like I put anything on. It covers my acne scars well and I can even use it as a concealer, but I normally don't because my skin tends to get oily throughout the day, I have to blot it. I use BareEssentials concealer and apply the bb cream on top. The BB cream seems to fade throughout the day, so reapplication could be needed. That's too much of a hassle for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2014 5:00:00 PM More reviews by shakeyourhips

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff. Like others have said, this is more of an actual foundation than a BB cream.
It is one of the only drugstore products that matches my yellow undertone skin. In the cooler months I use this in BB2, in the warmer months (currently) I use BB3. PERFECT match!!!
I apply this with a damp beauty blender over a primer and top with a bit of pressed powder.
It's on the pricier side of drugstore, but worth it for me since the shade match is so spot on.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2014 9:17:00 AM More reviews by hpayne87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This BB cream is amazing! I can never find the perfect shade to match my Native American skin until now! This cream lasts and lasts. I work 12 hours and it weather's the storm! Only negative I have to share is that if you have very oily skin, this cream doesn't protect against the oil spills! Although it doesn't come off even with the oiliness so that's a plus. Just use an oil blotter! Great product and will be my staple in my morning routine!