December 18, 2014 | 1664 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - Just One Kiss

rated 4.0(1 review)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/7/2013 6:20:00 PM More reviews by mariscrane

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is part of the limited edition VS Fantasies Valentine collection: made of strawberry and water lily, according to the description. There is nothing really offensive about Just One Kiss because it dries down to a very slight, sweet scent. The body mist definitely smells like strawberries, but there's also something clean and/or soapy, and it didn't last long until I tried layering it with the body lotion. By itself the lotion reminds me a little of cotton candy, but the combination makes me think ... (Children of the 80's, are you listening?) ... Strawberry Bubblicious. I guess they still make Bubblicious, but for me it's a little sniff of nostalgia. I highly recommend trying this in person if you're considering it because it's not as full-on fruity as you would think; on me it falls somewhere between pink candy and fruity bubble bath or shampoo ... and I appreciate that it's not super strong. Not sure I would repurchase, but for now it's a fun and girly guilty pleasure.