July 30, 2014 | 1455 users online

Gels/Soaps - Dial - Sanrio Hello Kitty Moisturizing Body Wash

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2014 10:40:00 AM More reviews by candyfluff

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The first thing you notice is Hello Kitty. Hello Kitty is good. The second thing that drew me to this is the scent - a lovely grapefruity, limy scent that is quite refreshing, a cheap pickmeup in the morning shower before my first coffee.
I would say this is a good product but I can't say I was blown away. It is not super moisturizing so if I were to pick up a second bottle I would reserve it for summer use. I do like that it does not leave my skin feeling stripped or parched while also leaving my skin lightly scented for the rest of the day. The price is good for the amount you get and it is often on sale. I also like how the thin bottle shape fits nicely on my thin bathtub ledge so it is not routinely falling and waking up the neighbors - stupid 1950's apartment complex design! I find it pairs quite nicely with Dove's Pomegranate and Lime Verbena body spray too

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2014 6:29:00 AM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Such an adorable bottle with one of my favorite childhood characters and it's pink! I couldn't stop myself from buying it when I saw it at Walmart. It has a wonderful and uplifting citrus smell and while it isn't the most moisturizing body wash I have used, it leaves my skin feeling clean and not stripped. My dd is too young to use it, but hopefully one day she can try it. It leaves my bathroom smelling good after I get out the shower. If you can find it and generally do well with most Dial body washes, then you will like this. The scent lingers very lightly on my skin so it won't clash with your perfume too much.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2013 4:46:00 PM More reviews by thevnilly

The bottle caught my eye, but the smell made me bring it home. It's a clean, fresh grapefruit scent. I wouldn't exactly call it moisturizing, but it doesn't strip my skin either. After showering, I can wait 5-10 minutes while I tend to my face before slathering lotion on my body and my skin feels just fine. My only qualms are that sometimes I have difficulty opening the bottle and this particular scent can be hard to find locally.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2013 1:11:00 PM More reviews by AnnaBanana84

Bought this for my six year old daughter and she loved it. Actually, I love it too. Smell the so fresh and amazing. Great body wash that we have now bought twice and I'm sure we'll keep getting. Me and both of my children use this and love it! It's only about $3 and well worth it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2013 4:32:00 PM More reviews by rpgoodwin

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I originally bought this for my 8-year-old daughter, but I love using it myself too! It lathers beautifully and rinses easily. It's not super-moisturizing but it's not drying and it's not slimy or slippery - no mess in the tub or shower. It has a wonderful fresh sweet grapefruit smell.
My little girl loves that it's pink and Hello Kitty, and I love that she loves it, and it's nice to be able to share!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2013 2:26:00 PM More reviews by SmellsLikeChanel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I don't mean to sound snobby, but I would have never thought that I would have purchased a DIAL body wash from Wal*Mart... But I was in Wal*Mart, and passed by the body wash section, and saw a pretty pink bottle that caught my eye-- It was Dial Hello Kitty Body Wash. Some sort of exclusive to Wal*Mart, I believe, since I've never seen it anywhere else...

I smelled it, and LOVED the smell, and the fact that it was pink and cute and Hello Kitty, I had to buy... The scent was of Pink Grapefruit and a little floral... SO nice! I figured this clear pink gel body wash would not be moisturizing at all... But I tried it, and it was awesome! It felt like it cleansed REALLY thoroughly and yet it did not leave my skin feel stripped at all, and even felt moisturizing! Pretty impressive for a silly bottle of Pink Hello Kitty body wash, but hey, I've not used anything else since-- And that was a year ago that I found it... I've re-purchased several times, and will continue until they discontinue it or whatever... Love it!

UPDATE- I found it at my local grocery store, so it's NOT an exclusive to Wal*Mart ;)