April 23, 2014 | 1933 users online

Eyeliner - L'Oreal - super liner silkissime waterproof eyeliner 24H

rated 3 of 5 on 4/19/2014 6:31:00 AM More reviews by dasha12

Its a good product , very precise but i found that 2true in superdrug does a similar liner for half the price

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2014 11:07:00 AM More reviews by Kirplunk0

Love it love it so soft does it wear all day no but idc its good enough

rated 1 of 5 on 3/9/2014 11:43:00 AM More reviews by Bichonluvr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This eyeliner is smooth but smudges everywhere. Immediately. So disappointing that I'm just going to throw it away!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/4/2014 4:30:00 PM More reviews by besiktas1979

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is soft and smooth and a true black but oh my, the smudging. I just looked in the mirror and it's everywhere. I was hoping for a cheaper alternative to my Make Up Forever eyeliner but this is not it. It's actually too soft. I have to sharpen it every time I use it which is a massive pain

rated 2 of 5 on 3/2/2014 3:47:00 AM More reviews by beckhamlvr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I wanted to like this but just didn't. It was very easy to apply but melted and smudged all over my eyes as the day went on, and not in a good way. Also, the gold band looks pretty but made it difficult to sharpen. Will never repurchase this. Such a mess

rated 1 of 5 on 2/23/2014 8:07:00 PM More reviews by hnl85

This is the WORST, eyeliner I have ever bought! Every fifteen minutes I had to wipe the outside corner of my eye. I had high hopes but they were quickly squashed.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/16/2014 3:30:00 PM More reviews by CODYKERI

Great color and application but smudged everywere. No staying power.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2014 9:50:00 PM More reviews by HotPinkLips101

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

So i got this liner because i been desperately looking for a liner to replace my round the clock by bare minerals that got discontinued :( so im happy to say this is not exactly the same but, its very veeeery close in quality, its much better than other high end brands that i tried while looking for the BM dupe, very pleased, its very pigmented, been wearing it since 9 am, its almost 7, and it's barely starting to fade a bit but thats almost 10 hrs! :),,, great price, I paid 6.99 + tax at rite aid, btw i use it for my waterline...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2014 2:06:00 PM More reviews by sweet_like_honey

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I bought this in Highlighter, a shimmery nude-champagne color, for my bottom waterline and it's perfect! I wanted to try that Jennifer Lopez eye makeup look, which is smoky but with a nude waterline. It really brightens up the eye area!

This is the perfect nude color for my NC40-45 skin. I've tried others that were WAY too bright or too orangey. This is a subtle peachy-pink frost that doesn't overpower the eye look. It also stays on well and has great pigmentation on the waterline, which is hard to find.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2014 9:58:00 PM More reviews by pictureperfect09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

In love. A few weeks ago I noticed this at CVS and had to try it since I've found some great L'oreal eye products before. This is a new one to add to the list!
It lives up to it's name. It is so smooth and silky, yet produces a heavy amount of pigment. The smoothness makes application easy and speedy, with no skipping along the lash line which I hate. It might be the smoothest eyeliner I've ever used.
The only thing that confused me is that I picked it up in Charcoal, which is actually a nice deep grey with shimmer, but the packaging showed more of a brown color. Not sure why they would have done that but the name is correct and hopefully they change the image to more true of color and name.
I also picked up the pinky-champagne shade Highlighter and it is fabulous in the waterline and inner corner or eye. I thought it would be too pink for my neutral-warm skintone but it looks lovely.
I think this is a great quality product especially for the price, and when it comes to drugstore it's not hard to find brand or store-wide sales so coupon up!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No