November 27, 2014 | 1237 users online

Mascara - Victoria's Secret - Volume Plump Mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2014 6:51:00 PM More reviews by katebosworthfan

This is a very good product, doesn't clump on application and doesn't feel heavy. I don't think it does anything heaps special though- it doesn't make lashes appear that much more defined (the brush doesn't really separate the lashes). What I love most about this product is that it washes off so easily!! Just splash with water and it comes straight off (of course this has cons as you do not want to get caught in the rain/cry with it). However, for a mascara that is gentle to remove-this is it. Possibly the easiest one to remove out of all the other brands I've tried (Revlon/Max Factor etc). Also it is dirt cheap so I love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2013 10:49:00 PM More reviews by Astera

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

VS Volume Plump mascara was released February 2013. It's $15US. I've tried it 3 times so far. I first noticed the size of the brush, very easy to use. It leaves NO clumps. It does not flake and you don't have to scrape any excess off the brush when you apply. You get a lot of product for the price. The "plumping" action is not what you think, I personally found it to separate and hold the lashes well though. It's only flaw I've found is that it runs too easy if I do my bottom lashes. Other than that, this mascara is close to perfect.