August 21, 2014 | 2002 users online

Hair Treatments - Hollywood Beauty-Olive Cholesterol

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2014 3:44:00 PM More reviews by emmjaepenniman

I have relaxed hair and I used this product for 6 weeks. I love the sweet smell and how thick it is. I used it after shampooing as a regular conditioner, leaving it on my hair for 10 minutes with a plastic shower cap.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2013 12:33:00 PM More reviews by staci13

This is awesome! I like to slather my hair with this product and leave it in for hours..and wrap my hair in a scarf and do housework while this product works it's magic on my hair. Then I shampoo it out and condition like normal and it seems to totally restore body, sheen and vibrance to my hair. My hair takes a lot of abuse with coloring and use of hair dryer/flat iron, so having this around is a life saver. I also like to use it after coloring (I use box dyes) instead of using the conditioners that are provided with the coloring kit. I will also leave it in for an extended period of time after coloring. I also think it smells nice, and sometimes you will smell it in your hair even after washing your hair 2 or 3 times after the initial application. I think the price and quantity is the best part, you can get a big tub of it for under 5 dollars. Such a bargain!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/24/2013 12:33:00 AM More reviews by AnikaAnswer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This didn't really do anything for my hair

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2013 10:50:00 PM More reviews by Flippinsushi

I should start off by saying I'm not black, but my hair is frizz-prone and lately has been very tangled and overall looking crappy. In any case I slathered this all over my hair and kept it on overnight. My hair is really long so I was surprised at how little I had to use in order to completely saturate my hair. Anyway I am so excited about how soft and smooth my hair is now, like it used to feel after I got Brazilian Keratin done. The smell is also great. I figure I'll have to keep using it overnight every couple days to keep the results, but at $3 for a jar that's probably going to last me a long time, I have no complaints.