December 22, 2014 | 1660 users online

Hair Removal - Gigi - Gigi Wax Warmer Model 0225

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2014 12:26:00 AM More reviews by fatttoad909

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is a huge money saver. I've had my unit for over 10 years now and you can choose whichever Gigi wax you want. I let it warm up for 1 hour and then stir it. You can always see if it's too hot by holding it up and looking at it, another sign it's too hot if it's too watery.
Anyhoot, I have become a pro using this machine, so much so that I have even ventured waxing my brows.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2014 9:33:00 PM More reviews by Leahdearr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this wax warmer. It gets the job done. Takes about... 30 minutes to fully melt the wax, which isn't a problem to me. Just plug it up and find something else to do, stir it every now and then. But over all I love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2014 8:14:00 PM More reviews by tcdoan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

DOOOOOOOOOOOD
THIS PRODUCT is a LIFE SAVER
A MONEY SAVER

it just literally saves your life. You just need to know how to use it properly. :D

This is an old video but it still does the trick. I've been using this product for OVER 10 YEARS!

LOL so How to video below and REVIEW! ( And other products review!)

HOW TO:

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2013 9:38:00 PM More reviews by ADIOS_AHOLES

This review is for the Gigi Mini Pro Wax Kit. Although I did not use the wax that came in the package(Crème Wax), I did use the mousseline strips and wax applicators that did. Overall I really like this kit. And this is coming from an amateur waxer. Normally I would epilate my legs, which would leave little baby hairs the epilator could not grab. However, as with most waxes, this kit does the job well. The warmer is small enough to sit on my bathroom counter and not take up a bunch of space. I do not like the mousseline strips. I personally think the strips that come in the package are too flimsy. I prefer the whites strips that are thicker in fabric (if this makes any sense). These strips I bought separately as well as the wax (dark honee wax for thick hair).

The package does include five little bottles of lotion, cooling gel, and a couple other miscellaneous stuff I do not use. And the price I paid for all of this is probably the most expensive it can be (around $80 I think). But considering the price it costs to go to a professional waxer, this paid for itself after a few uses.

So there you have it. A kind of but not really review on the Gigi Mini Pro Wax Kit. Every person who waxes should own this wax warmer.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2013 9:48:00 PM More reviews by graceface07

the lowest setting was scorching. I had to turn it off for like 20 minutes before I could ever use it. EVERY time. and I had it all the way filled with wax. I threw it out.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2013 9:12:00 PM More reviews by lylasmum

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I highly recommend this product if you want to achieve the perfect wax consistency. I use it to melt my GiGi All Purpose Honee wax. It takes about 30 minutes to liquefy the wax BUT while you wait, you can get all your waxing and clean up tools READY. Using this warmer even at the max setting, the wax doesn't get too hot to apply (PLEASE apply hot wax with caution though!). I am a newbie at home waxing and I'm so glad I purchased this product. It helped make my first attempt at waxing pleasant and encouraging. I think all these unpleasant and traumatic waxing experiences I've read about could easily have been avoided if people just had the right tools to begin with and if they PREPARED all their tools first so they're all within reach while waxing :)
*** This warmer has temperature control.
*** It is perfect for the 14 oz. wax tin. (I haven't used it for a smaller sized tin)
*** It comes with 1 wax tin collar. The see-through amber cover sits on the collar to prevent wax contamination.