April 16, 2014 | 874 users online

Lotions/ Creams - LUSH - Tender is the Night

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2014 6:01:00 PM More reviews by sugartaste81

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This bar has been reformulated since last Valentine's, and is now the typical massage bar oval shape with a pink star on top. This is my new favorite massage bar!! It smells lovely, like a creamy vanilla (but not as vanilla-y as Heavenelli, this is more subtle) with a hint of jasmine. Goes on smoothly and moisturizes well, as it should. If Mange Too really is on the way out, I'd be happy to replace it with Tender is the Night (which will now be available year round!)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2013 9:59:00 PM More reviews by trafficdior

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Oh, this product is incredibly delectable. I would recommend that it be used after using LUSH's Ros Argan Body Conditioner and Turkish Delight Cleanser for an out of this world softness that no other product can achieve. That's how good this product is, it leaves your skin feeling so supremely soft that you'll keep coming back for more, guaranteed. Cons are that it melts far too quickly, which makes for limited uses and has the potential to leave a greasy residue if applied too heavily. Other than that, A+++.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/7/2013 7:57:00 PM More reviews by poptart40

This the first time I have tried one of LUSH's massage bars and apparently I have made a good decision purchasing this one! The bar is awesome for moisturizing and the scent lingers even after I wash my hands and do the dishes. Also makes my room smell good. Just be sure to store it in a cool dry place and it will last a pretty long time.
Edit: My husband doesn't like the smell of this. He says it smells like beer. Oh well. I keep it in my storage closet.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2013 6:17:00 PM More reviews by bloodymerry52

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a massage bar from LUSH. I love using them as an alternative to lotion because they usually smell better! It smells of vanilla, jasmine, and ylang ylang. Its not like the other massage bars. According to the website, "Tender is the Night is the world’s first soft-centred massage bar, with a light shea and murmuru butter shell that crushes easily in the hand to reveal a fondant core." When I got my package, I thought this was melted, but this is why I thought that! To my nose, it smells very faintly of baby powder and vanilla jasmine. Its more on the greasy side,but I just topped it with some baby powder and I feel so girly and soft smelling! I feel like this is the most "girly" massage bar LUSH has put out! I can picture myself cuddling on the couch with my husband on a rainy day wearing this. Its just for Valentines Day (I think?) so if you want it, you better get it. The UK site is sold out now.