Natural Being - Manuka Honey Day Cream

Aqua (water), Cetearyl olivate, Sorbitan olivate, Caprylic/Capric triglyceride, Glycerin (vegetable glycerin), Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil**, Glucose, Squalane, Triticum vulgare germ (wheatgerm) oil, Parfum (fragrance)*, Sclerotium gum, Mel (manuka honey), Potassium Sorbate, Butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter**, Glucose oxidase, Lactoperoxidase, Tocopherol (vitamin E), Leptospermum scoparium (manuka) oil, Citronellol*, Limonene*, Linalool*. * From natural essential oil ** Certified organic

on 2/6/2013 2:23:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

In LOVE with this moisturizer! My skin:

oily T (shine-prone)

patchy dry spots that are most likely eczema, that can turn red and irritated if not babied

occasional breakouts on chin and forehead

sebaceous filaments on nose and chin

dark pores on nose

I came from Aubrey Organics' Blue-Green Algae Moisturizer (non-SPF), which I liked as well, but it left a filmy feeling which I disliked.

The Manuka Honey Day Cream is very very light with no film, absorbs quickly and leaves me feeling moisturized but not heavy. I like to layer argan oil on top for night, but for day it's great on its own as my normally shine-prone skin stays dewy at the most.

I purchased for $12 (promotional pricing as it was new) at Sprouts Farmers Market in California. At 1.7 fl oz that's pretty pricey, but the upside is that it's already travel size.

I'm using this as part of a regimen that's working VERY well for me, see my notepad if interested.