November 29, 2014 | 1010 users online

Lips - Maybelline - Baby Lips in Pink Wink

rated 1 of 5 on 2/8/2014 1:11:00 PM More reviews by xStarlight

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The price of Baby Lips in Canada is incomparable to the prices outside! This lip balm costed me $6 at my local Shoppers Drug Mart. Out of every shade I have from the Baby Lips collection, this is my least favourite. The smell is an obnoxious bubblegum scent and the colour is a light creamy bubblegum pink. The colour payoff of this product is too opaque for my liking and leaves my lips looking washed out and it emphasizes the cracks of my lips. The hydration of this product is neutral as it does not moisturize my lips but at the same time, it does not dry out. The lipbalm is somewhat longlasting on the lips and I usually reapply in 2-3 hours. However, the packaging is easy to use and apply. Overall, I will definitely not repurchase this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2013 2:35:00 PM More reviews by cosmeticluv18

I love it! It is a light creamy pink that smells like bubblegum and reminds me of Barbie! Loveeee! It also makes lips super soft.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2013 5:34:00 PM More reviews by ZebraPrints

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this! Super soft Barbie pink. The scent reminds me of a light hint of bubblegum. Smells awesome and is very soft on the lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2013 11:16:00 AM More reviews by Marlisssaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love it Makes your lips soft && the color is a light shinny pink you can't go wrong

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2013 5:01:00 PM More reviews by channingto

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Black

I couldn't decide whether to get this one or the Twinkle color. I definitely prefer that one over this in terms of smell and color payoff. This one is clear on my pigmented lips and the smell is pleasant but not as delicious as the other. This one is somewhat fruity with a hint of bubble gum while Twinkle smells of pink starbursts (yum!) Twinkle shows up as a sheer light pink on my lips and this doesn't at all. Both are not particularly hydrating for my lips, but my lips are especially resistant to being hydrated, so I don't blame it for that and I don't know how this fairs for people with normal lips. It isn't drying, just not a healing balm for me. Like I mentioned, the smell isn't bad, so I can still use this up as a clear balm, but if I were to go out looking for a clear balm to buy, I wouldn't choose this one.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/13/2013 10:41:00 PM More reviews by heyitsjen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really dont get this product. I like the colors but they dont moisturize my lips at all. I like the color of this one..really pretty pink and I really really wanted to like this product but i just dont. If you have dry lips like me DO NOT BUY THIS. It will make your lips look worse. Its kind of annoying because its supposed to be a lip blam..but yet doesnt do anything lol. I have to wear my burts bees lip balm under it in order for it to look okay which to me is stupid and isnt worth it..especially when its supposed to be a lip balm! but whatever i guess if you have 0 dryness on your lips this works but for me it was just a no go.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2013 5:48:00 PM More reviews by SaphireMoon

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Pink Wink is a great addition to the Baby Lips collection. The color isn't really noticeable, but it's a light glossy pink and you can build up the color to make it brighter if you want. As for taste and smell, to me it kind of reminds me of bubble gum. As always with the baby lips collection the packaging is adorable! and I would probably buy this one again. My favorite baby lips flavor so far is Twinkle though.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/6/2013 1:47:00 PM More reviews by MissAwesome

Like my other reviews on Baby Lips, these won't help you if you have dry or chapped lips. These won't heal you, but will keep your lips moisturized if you already have smooth lips. I only buy these because of their color. That's why it has a review of 3 lippies
This one in particular is very sheer with a hint of light pink and finishes with a creamy look. It smells like a strawberry smoothie? It's very sheer so this one won't be very noticeable. If you're looking for pop of color, I would buy another Baby Lips color instead. However, if you want a subtle hint of color, then this one will do! I'm not much of lip color person; I like my lips neutral and natural, so this one is perfect. The same also applies for Twinkle.
I will definitely buy this one again, but this color is limited edition