April 20, 2014 | 1690 users online

Moisturizers - Lancome - Renergie Lift Multi-Action Lifting & Firming Cream

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2014 11:52:00 AM More reviews by georgia21

My skin is dry and sensitive. This pale pink moisturizer is creamy and spreads easily. I apply it over a serum and it leaves my skin looking and feeling well moisturized. I use it in the morning and in the evening.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/18/2014 12:05:00 PM More reviews by Foxglove08

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This didn't really do it for me. As other reviewers have said, it's very thick and heavy, but applies smoothly. Left a greasy residue on my forehead, but alas the promised lifting and firming effects were undetectable.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/10/2014 12:39:00 AM More reviews by Tanyaboy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've got sampler , lasted 1 week. No lifting effect, opposite, skin was sagging and dry every time after using it. Would not waste money on full jar, glad I tested it first on sampler.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2014 11:09:00 PM More reviews by OriginalCyn

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Although a relatively new product, this moisturizer/anti-aging product is rapidly becoming one of my favorites. It initially applies a bit heavy, but within a few minutes, it absorbs extremely well into the skin, and if one waits about 5 minutes before applying foundation/powder on top of it, it avoids creating a greasy effect and doesn't create a horrific shine requiring blotting every hour and a re-application of powder.

The lifting/firming effects of this product are also evident, but it takes a few weeks for results to start showing up.

Again, as it's LancĂ´me, it's pricey, but it's worth it, and as of late, has been included in several of the GWPs. Definitely recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2013 2:15:00 AM More reviews by shuggaprincesss

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I love it I can see results instantly

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2013 1:48:00 PM More reviews by Rachel1234

I received this face cream in a gift set. I am really surprised by how much I like it! It's a beautiful, soft, almost-dense cream that absorbs quickly and completely into skin leaving a smooth and natural finish. I say "almost-dense" because initially on your fingers it feels like it will be heavy/dense, but once applied to your face it instantly melts into skin and just absorbs right in, leaving behind a smooth, soft finish. Really, really surprised by how much I like this! It adds moisture and softness to skin, but feels light afterward.

Also, I like how it wears very well under my makeup, does not make my skin look shiny or add to oil, and I like the added Spf protection. The floral scent is nice, but I am one who enjoys the scents of cosmetics and skincare products .... kind of like aromatherapy for me. :)

As far as lifting and firming properties, I will need to use this product longer to decide if I see any of those benefits. But in the meantime, I am enjoying this cream a lot! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/6/2013 4:41:00 PM More reviews by sirena1854

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely LOVE it. Makes my skin plump, young, perfect. Makes me look as if I wear makeup even if I don't. I am a Sisley die-hard lover, but this is my second best. Definitely.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2013 7:05:00 AM More reviews by YoHarajuku

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Great on my oily skin, no greasy feeling, clogged pores or heaviness. Melted right in and felt very comforting. I only had small gwp samples of this but will definetly try again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2013 12:01:00 PM More reviews by jumbojuice

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I received this with GWP. It is a nice thick cream. This is going to sound weird but it almost makes my skin too soft. It does work that well but I wouldn't use it for everyday. I think (for my skin anyway) it would be great after a day spent outside in a Canadian winter where your skin is wind burned and chapped. It is more of a cream that I would use sparingly. One great thing is that it is so thick and doesn't break me out.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2013 11:06:00 PM More reviews by nicizzy

I started using this after receiving it in a GWP. I received the day, night and eye creams. Prior to this, I was a die-hard Genefique user. The Renergie is fabulous and my new favorite. In fact, I plan to finish up all my Genefique (day, night and eye) and switch complete over to Renergie.

The following day routine gives me skin as smooth and tight as glass:

- after washing, apply MUAC Mandelic toner
- apply MUAC glyluronic serum
- apply Renergie day and eye
- look in mirror and smile!!!

The night cream is really nice as well, it doesn't give me quite as much lifting because it's somewhat more emollient than the day, but in general, this combined with the MUAC products is winner for me.