Lancome Renergie Lift Multi-Action Lifting & Firming Cream

3.6

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Was visiting my parents for the holidays and had forgotten my usual moisturizer (Dermalogica Active Moist). I found found a sample of this in my stepmom's 'reject' pile and decided to give it a go. I woke up the next morning and the results were evident. My skin was smooth and plump, yet firm. Immediate results! I was impressed. However, I was less than impressed when I found out the full price tag. Ouch! I don't think I could ever pay the full price. Luckily there is eBay, I've been able to find several sample sizes for quite cheap. Yay! Anyway, I've been using this mostly as a night moisturizer. I wouldn't use it for daytime just because I feel its more effective without a layer of makeup over it, plus I need this to last a while because of the aforementioned cost :) It is a bit thicker and you don't need to use a lot. It kind of feels like a foundation primer to me as it has a bit of slip to it. Fragrance is light and non-offensive. I don't have too many wrinkles to speak of yet, but otherwise I am seeing great results in texture, density, and overall appearance. Never thought I'd use Lancome, let alone one of their skincare products.

I got this as a sample in a free gift. I was intrigued by the "lifting and firming" but this product's fragrance is so overpowering, its nauseating. I immediately washed it off my face and I couldn't use it again I'm completely baffled by the presence of such a strong perfume in a skincare product. It's pointless. It also stung my skin really badly and it got red.

I received a free sample of this. I tried it and the texture was heavy and the smell was very pleasant but overpowering. I had to wash my face immediately after using. Did not like at all, but I gave it to my mom, and she loves it and plans to buy it.

Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Not Sure

honestly think I have tried most moisturisers on the market & never seemed to find anything quite like this! It is the HOLY GRAIL of moisturisers in my opinion - amazing! Light, non-greasy, quick drying and fragrance free! I feel it really hydrates my skin and also acts as an excellent base before make-up application! Although a little pricey l I feel it lasts for ages and is worth the splurge!!!

Got a series of this in travel pack, precisely the name is Renergie Multi-Lift Lifting Firming Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream. Start using them few weeks ago and find that this is awesome. The cream is very nice, easy to smooth over the face with small amount. The feeling is clean and not oily after an hour. The lifting effect can be felt after a week. Love the toner for the same range too : Lancome Renergie Multi-lift redefining beauty lotion. I think they work well together. Packing is normal, decent.

Heavy smell indicates a great deal of perfume. No lifting but clogging pores visible. Feels like a wax on a face. Not recommended.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

There was nothing wrong with this cream, but it does not live up to its $94 price tag. I received a deluxe sample of this when I bought my beloved genifique and visionnaire, and I'm so glad I didn't trust the rep blindly and shell out good money for something that doesn't do what it says it will. Imo, Roc or another drugstore equivalent with retinoids, aha or bha will be a much better anti-aging product.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I just finished this in a deluxe sample size. Aside from it being highly fragrant -- this is a wonderful, moisturizing night cream. I'm not too keen on the scent, but it kept my skin feeling hydrated all night and left it bright in the morning. I would buy this again -- but I don't think I actually will because of the price.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The best anti wrinkle moisturizer. When you apply it make sure to start from your chin then up and don't forget your neck. It takes about 2 to 3 weeks to notice a difference. I'm 35 and people are always shocked at my age they think I look 25 and my secret is multi lift. I started using this moisturizer 1 year ago and I will never change. I had used it before but I didn't like it actually I didn't give it a chance but you need to be patient and it actually plumps your skin! I used hydrazen in the past and it was great but my crows feet were annoying me. It is sticky but it's plumping the skin. I read so many negative comments about this product but please give it a try it's amazing . I tried la mer and vlé de peau which were good but my wrinkles are gone gone with this this. Love it.

I love this product, and I use it for years. I use it in combination with Lancome Absolue Night Premium Bx. It is a combination that works amazing.
My skin is never dry or oily (I have combination skin with typical T-zone). The texture is great; it leaves the skin soft and hydrated, and it also works great with make-up. Personally I use Lancome Visionnaire or Guerlain. It also visibly reduced fine lines around eyes. Unfortunately not forever. As soon as I stopped using it, my fine lines reappeared.
The price is little higher, but it works so I can only recommend it.