Lancome Renergie Lift Multi-Action Lifting & Firming Cream

3.6

I received a free sample of this. I tried it and the texture was heavy and the smell was very pleasant but overpowering. I had to wash my face immediately after using. Did not like at all, but I gave it to my mom, and she loves it and plans to buy it.

on 8/9/2015 12:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Not Sure

honestly think I have tried most moisturisers on the market & never seemed to find anything quite like this! It is the HOLY GRAIL of moisturisers in my opinion - amazing! Light, non-greasy, quick drying and fragrance free! I feel it really hydrates my skin and also acts as an excellent base before make-up application! Although a little pricey l I feel it lasts for ages and is worth the splurge!!!

on 8/9/2015 12:20:00 AM

Got a series of this in travel pack, precisely the name is Renergie Multi-Lift Lifting Firming Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream. Start using them few weeks ago and find that this is awesome. The cream is very nice, easy to smooth over the face with small amount. The feeling is clean and not oily after an hour. The lifting effect can be felt after a week. Love the toner for the same range too : Lancome Renergie Multi-lift redefining beauty lotion. I think they work well together. Packing is normal, decent.

on 4/19/2015 10:35:00 PM

Heavy smell indicates a great deal of perfume. No lifting but clogging pores visible. Feels like a wax on a face. Not recommended.

on 2/20/2015 6:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

There was nothing wrong with this cream, but it does not live up to its $94 price tag. I received a deluxe sample of this when I bought my beloved genifique and visionnaire, and I'm so glad I didn't trust the rep blindly and shell out good money for something that doesn't do what it says it will. Imo, Roc or another drugstore equivalent with retinoids, aha or bha will be a much better anti-aging product.

on 2/11/2015 1:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I just finished this in a deluxe sample size. Aside from it being highly fragrant -- this is a wonderful, moisturizing night cream. I'm not too keen on the scent, but it kept my skin feeling hydrated all night and left it bright in the morning. I would buy this again -- but I don't think I actually will because of the price.

on 1/25/2015 7:22:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The best anti wrinkle moisturizer. When you apply it make sure to start from your chin then up and don't forget your neck. It takes about 2 to 3 weeks to notice a difference. I'm 35 and people are always shocked at my age they think I look 25 and my secret is multi lift. I started using this moisturizer 1 year ago and I will never change. I had used it before but I didn't like it actually I didn't give it a chance but you need to be patient and it actually plumps your skin! I used hydrazen in the past and it was great but my crows feet were annoying me. It is sticky but it's plumping the skin. I read so many negative comments about this product but please give it a try it's amazing . I tried la mer and vlé de peau which were good but my wrinkles are gone gone with this this. Love it.

on 11/6/2014 2:12:00 PM

I love this product, and I use it for years. I use it in combination with Lancome Absolue Night Premium Bx. It is a combination that works amazing.
My skin is never dry or oily (I have combination skin with typical T-zone). The texture is great; it leaves the skin soft and hydrated, and it also works great with make-up. Personally I use Lancome Visionnaire or Guerlain. It also visibly reduced fine lines around eyes. Unfortunately not forever. As soon as I stopped using it, my fine lines reappeared.
The price is little higher, but it works so I can only recommend it.

on 11/1/2014 12:51:00 AM

If you buy this you're an idiot. There's hardly anything good in here (certainly not worth the price), plus unnecessary fragrance-- IT'S NOTHING BUT A SKIN IRRITANT. IT DOES YOU NO GOOD WHATSOEVER-- and useless jar packaging.

on 11/1/2014 12:36:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bought the Lancome Renergie Multi-Action Day Cream (with SPF 15), and the accompanying eye cream at a Duty Free store at the airport. I am a skin care junkie, so I wanted to try this out. Firstly, I like moisturizers that have a high rate of skin cell turnover, because of the fact that you are melting that dead skin off of your face, and the anti-aging benefits can be absorbed better. This does not have any AHA's, BHA's or retinoids, so that was a negative in my book. It feels heavy on my skin, and I am not picky about scents, but this one seems heavily perfumed to me. It also feels as if it lies on top of my face/neck/decollete and not easily absorbed. In addition, it feels tacky and almost "waxy". I do still use it, however. Since I live in the Caribbean 2 weeks out of the month, it is a good (but expensive) sunscreen, and a nice nightly hand cream. Did not notice any firming benefits, wrinkle reduction or change in elasticity. Will not re-purchase.

Popular Moisturizers