MISSHA Time Revolution First Treatment Essence

4.2

Saccharomyces Ferment Filtrate (80%), Propanediol,Glycyrrhiza Glabra ( Licorice Root Extract ), Niacinamide, Polyquaternium-51, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Ulmus Davidiana Root Extract, Raffinose, Amaranthus Caudatus Seed, Piper Methysticum Leaf/Root Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Beta Vulgaris (Beet) Root, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis, Chamomile Extract, Phellodendron Amurense Bark, Cassia Alata Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Tromethamine, Water, Adenosine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Lactic Acid, Phenoxyethanol

on 3/4/2015 1:35:00 AM

After reading glowing reviews of the Missha Time Revolution First Treatment Essence in a few places (here, SokoGlam, SkinandTonics), I decided to buy it. Unfortunately, Iím extremely allergic to it. I put it on at night after washing my face and then applying the Biologique Recherche serum and moisturizer. The Missha Essence was the only new thing I added to my routine, which has been the same since October. Anyway, I noticed my eyes were a bit itchy when I went to bed, but it was when I woke up that I had hives all over my eyes, as well as small zits and blackheads all over my face. It was awful! I just wanted to post this somewhere to warn others who *may* be very sensitive to products, since I havenít really seen anything online about other allergic reactions. Too bad, because I really was hoping to integrate this into my skincare routine.

on 2/25/2015 3:08:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This product deserves its cult status!
I use this as a first essence twice a day after my cleansing steps. My skin always feels a little tight and dry after cleansing, and this product immediately makes that feeling disappear the second I apply it. It provides a nice 'base layer' of moisture that makes it easier to apply the following products. I also saw my redness and skin sensitivitż decrease a little bit after a month or so of regular use - this is HUGE for me as no other product has really helped me with my sensitive rosacea skin before. The essence also did not clog my pores or make my skin act up in any other way.
My 150ml bottle is now almost empty after about 4 months, but I always use a little too much product so I reckon the bottle would last another person a good 6 months.

on 2/16/2015 9:11:00 PM

#Feels more bright in my face skin tone after 2-3 use
#Moist and its oily for an oily face -i think so..-,, so maybe if you are in tropical area, you will found it oily/sticky -watch out from dirt,maybe can cause a lil acne-
#smoothing the skin texture -this is what i like about it^^-
#i think it is more suitable for dry/normal skin
#Good for night routine in hot or tropical area
#Maybe its great for winter

on 2/3/2015 1:28:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I've been using this for about a month, twice a day. My face and neck have improved in their appearance. I've noticed that my face is more "plump" a on adequately moisturized. Other women have complimented me on how good skin looks. I think this is one of those products I can't live without. My major complaint would be the glass packaging. It definitely doesn't not travel easily.

on 1/9/2015 4:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I initially purchased this after reading how this is a great dupe for SK II. I wish that I had found this sooner, rather than going through 2 bottles of SK II essence. haha

When I used SK II, I would get small clogged pores, but at the time didn't attribute them to the essence. It was when I switched over the the Missha essence that I noticed they finally stopped. I like that the Missha essence brightens my skin and is also very soothing. It provides very light moisture, which I like since my skin is quite oily, but I also like that it doesn't cause breakouts either.

I use about 4-5 generous drops of this after toner. I pour into my hand, lightly rub my palms together and pat it onto my skin. As it is drying, I apply my next step product (usually serum or a snail product). The recommended use is to apply FTE as the first product after cleansing, but I've tried both ways and prefer to apply it after toning. I honestly didn't notice a difference either way, but I really like the toning step too and didn't want to abandon it.

on 1/9/2015 3:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm really scared to continue using this as I really do believe it is the source to my sudden breakouts on the sides of my face and temples.

I have now stopped using it and my breakouts have reduced.

Once my skin starts clearing, I will try using it again on a small section of my face and update on whether it really does break me out

on 12/7/2014 4:06:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I loves loves loves this product . Comparing the sk2 pitera and this, my skin loves this more . After one month of using,my skin is more moisture and slightly glowing. Defiantly will buy again . I only do not like the bottle as it is very heavy .

on 12/6/2014 7:07:00 AM

I was a skeptic at first. In fact I was worried that it would ligthen my skin and therefore had tread with caution.
I can happily say that is didn't whiten, but rather brigthened my skin. In fact my skin is in really good condition because of this essence. Granted I have revamped my entire skin care routine but this was one of the first changes I made.
I've been using MIssha first treatment essence for about 4months now. Initially I was using it night and day, but now I only use it at night. (It's winter and the cold weather is extra drying)
not that Missha is dying my skin out, but it has definitely slowed down the sebum on my t-zone.
It smelly yeasty (kind of like beer) as you tap it into your face, but does not linger.
I'm so in love with this stuff that I'm buying a bottle for my mom and sister in law.

on 11/11/2014 7:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Major con: sticky.
I use SK2 as well, but hate the price. I am never allergic to products & no history of breakouts, so cannot comment on that.
I used about 3/4 teaspoonful and applied with my palms, it is sticky, sticky, sticky.
And as for any biological fermentation, eg. wine, cheese, bread yeast; it always results in a gas which carries a smell/aroma/odour. It may be pleasant or otherwise depending on the individual.
SK2 has that smell, this one does not. My guess: a deodourant was added to take away the smell, but ended up on the face.
No buy for me.

on 11/8/2014 12:22:00 PM

really helps my skin to hydrate. great dupe for skii and this missha treatment essence is a lot better than skii. i can feel the difference in my skin. no breakouts as well when i switch from skii to missha. i used skii for 8 month but still give me breakouts. so when i switch into missha, i feel so happy it help my skin. (sorry for the bad english)

Popular Treatments (Face)

Retin A
Lemon Juice
Nerium AD

Top Rated Treatments (Face)

Top Rated MISSHA Products