MISSHA Time Revolution First Treatment Essence

4.2

Saccharomyces Ferment Filtrate (80%), Propanediol,Glycyrrhiza Glabra ( Licorice Root Extract ), Niacinamide, Polyquaternium-51, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Ulmus Davidiana Root Extract, Raffinose, Amaranthus Caudatus Seed, Piper Methysticum Leaf/Root Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Beta Vulgaris (Beet) Root, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis, Chamomile Extract, Phellodendron Amurense Bark, Cassia Alata Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Tromethamine, Water, Adenosine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Lactic Acid, Phenoxyethanol

on 4/13/2015 10:12:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I heard the rave reviews everywhere from Sokoglam, Skin&Tonics, etc, and wanted to love Missha First Treatment Essence. The price is a steal compared to SKII. Unfortunately, this product felt sticky and left my face feeling itchy and stinging after application. Shortly after introducing this product into my routine, my face began breaking out terribly. Whiteheads were popping up on my cheeks, where I've never had acne. As soon as I stopped using this my acne healed.

Negative reviews of this product are pretty scarce. I thought what happened to me was such an anomaly but it seems like a few others on here had the same experience. If you have dry sensitive skin, like me, use this at your own risk. Also, try purchasing from somewhere you can get a refund.

I do realise that my face has gotten brighter and it looked more translucent. I like the healthy glow that it gave me and I realise that I hardly get any pimples anymore. Good stuff! My boyfriend said my skin looked looks even without makeup. Many commented that my skin condition has improved! I get all these comments with only a week after using this essence! I was really doubtful about this because this was meant to be a dupe for SKII facial treatment essence and I've tried the facial treatment essence but it broke me out terribly due to all the chemicals they used but however, Missha's treatment essence is way better for me and it is cheaper. I will definitely repurchase this and recommend this to everyone!

I think this work with my combination skin. I used it first after cleansing my face and together with my skincare products from Sulwhasoo or Whoo. I must said it's really work

on 4/3/2015 5:32:00 PM

Quite long before I purchased MISSHA Time Revolution First Treatment Essence I had encounter quite the substantial amount of hype for it but I gotta admit that I was quite skeptical about this product, when skincare is describes as some kind of miracle worker I always believe it's gonna end up being and just a marketing ploy, but sense I'm the kinda person that always on the hunt for new skin products so I still had to give it a try and fortunately my skepticism was shattered into a thousand pieces; over the last couple of months this has become one of my staple skincare products! It is a fragrance-free, colorless liquid that I pour into my hands, rub together, and apply all over my face. It reduces my pore size, it hydrates, it reduces dehydration lines and It's also one of the most effective acne reducing products I have ever used, the list benefits goes just goes on! This is seriously one of the best products I have ever used. Love it!

on 3/4/2015 1:35:00 AM

After reading glowing reviews of the Missha Time Revolution First Treatment Essence in a few places (here, SokoGlam, SkinandTonics), I decided to buy it. Unfortunately, Iím extremely allergic to it. I put it on at night after washing my face and then applying the Biologique Recherche serum and moisturizer. The Missha Essence was the only new thing I added to my routine, which has been the same since October. Anyway, I noticed my eyes were a bit itchy when I went to bed, but it was when I woke up that I had hives all over my eyes, as well as small zits and blackheads all over my face. It was awful! I just wanted to post this somewhere to warn others who *may* be very sensitive to products, since I havenít really seen anything online about other allergic reactions. Too bad, because I really was hoping to integrate this into my skincare routine.

on 2/25/2015 3:08:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This product deserves its cult status!
I use this as a first essence twice a day after my cleansing steps. My skin always feels a little tight and dry after cleansing, and this product immediately makes that feeling disappear the second I apply it. It provides a nice 'base layer' of moisture that makes it easier to apply the following products. I also saw my redness and skin sensitivitż decrease a little bit after a month or so of regular use - this is HUGE for me as no other product has really helped me with my sensitive rosacea skin before. The essence also did not clog my pores or make my skin act up in any other way.
My 150ml bottle is now almost empty after about 4 months, but I always use a little too much product so I reckon the bottle would last another person a good 6 months.

on 2/16/2015 9:11:00 PM

#Feels more bright in my face skin tone after 2-3 use
#Moist and its oily for an oily face -i think so..-,, so maybe if you are in tropical area, you will found it oily/sticky -watch out from dirt,maybe can cause a lil acne-
#smoothing the skin texture -this is what i like about it^^-
#i think it is more suitable for dry/normal skin
#Good for night routine in hot or tropical area
#Maybe its great for winter

on 2/3/2015 1:28:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I've been using this for about a month, twice a day. My face and neck have improved in their appearance. I've noticed that my face is more "plump" a on adequately moisturized. Other women have complimented me on how good skin looks. I think this is one of those products I can't live without. My major complaint would be the glass packaging. It definitely doesn't not travel easily.

on 1/9/2015 4:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I initially purchased this after reading how this is a great dupe for SK II. I wish that I had found this sooner, rather than going through 2 bottles of SK II essence. haha

When I used SK II, I would get small clogged pores, but at the time didn't attribute them to the essence. It was when I switched over the the Missha essence that I noticed they finally stopped. I like that the Missha essence brightens my skin and is also very soothing. It provides very light moisture, which I like since my skin is quite oily, but I also like that it doesn't cause breakouts either.

I use about 4-5 generous drops of this after toner. I pour into my hand, lightly rub my palms together and pat it onto my skin. As it is drying, I apply my next step product (usually serum or a snail product). The recommended use is to apply FTE as the first product after cleansing, but I've tried both ways and prefer to apply it after toning. I honestly didn't notice a difference either way, but I really like the toning step too and didn't want to abandon it.

on 1/9/2015 3:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm really scared to continue using this as I really do believe it is the source to my sudden breakouts on the sides of my face and temples.

I have now stopped using it and my breakouts have reduced.

Once my skin starts clearing, I will try using it again on a small section of my face and update on whether it really does break me out

Popular Treatments (Face)