February 1, 2015 | 1289 users online

Treatments (Face) - MISSHA - Time Revolution First Treatment Essence

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2015 4:09:00 PM More reviews by oclbgirl

I initially purchased this after reading how this is a great dupe for SK II. I wish that I had found this sooner, rather than going through 2 bottles of SK II essence. haha

When I used SK II, I would get small clogged pores, but at the time didn't attribute them to the essence. It was when I switched over the the Missha essence that I noticed they finally stopped. I like that the Missha essence brightens my skin and is also very soothing. It provides very light moisture, which I like since my skin is quite oily, but I also like that it doesn't cause breakouts either.

I use about 4-5 generous drops of this after toner. I pour into my hand, lightly rub my palms together and pat it onto my skin. As it is drying, I apply my next step product (usually serum or a snail product). The recommended use is to apply FTE as the first product after cleansing, but I've tried both ways and prefer to apply it after toning. I honestly didn't notice a difference either way, but I really like the toning step too and didn't want to abandon it.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/9/2015 3:11:00 PM More reviews by theartyard

I'm really scared to continue using this as I really do believe it is the source to my sudden breakouts on the sides of my face and temples.

I have now stopped using it and my breakouts have reduced.

Once my skin starts clearing, I will try using it again on a small section of my face and update on whether it really does break me out

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2014 4:06:00 AM More reviews by cyongyong

I loves loves loves this product . Comparing the sk2 pitera and this, my skin loves this more . After one month of using,my skin is more moisture and slightly glowing. Defiantly will buy again . I only do not like the bottle as it is very heavy .

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2014 7:07:00 AM More reviews by sansanmix

I was a skeptic at first. In fact I was worried that it would ligthen my skin and therefore had tread with caution.
I can happily say that is didn't whiten, but rather brigthened my skin. In fact my skin is in really good condition because of this essence. Granted I have revamped my entire skin care routine but this was one of the first changes I made.
I've been using MIssha first treatment essence for about 4months now. Initially I was using it night and day, but now I only use it at night. (It's winter and the cold weather is extra drying)
not that Missha is dying my skin out, but it has definitely slowed down the sebum on my t-zone.
It smelly yeasty (kind of like beer) as you tap it into your face, but does not linger.
I'm so in love with this stuff that I'm buying a bottle for my mom and sister in law.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2014 7:50:00 PM More reviews by Hawko

Major con: sticky.
I use SK2 as well, but hate the price. I am never allergic to products & no history of breakouts, so cannot comment on that.
I used about 3/4 teaspoonful and applied with my palms, it is sticky, sticky, sticky.
And as for any biological fermentation, eg. wine, cheese, bread yeast; it always results in a gas which carries a smell/aroma/odour. It may be pleasant or otherwise depending on the individual.
SK2 has that smell, this one does not. My guess: a deodourant was added to take away the smell, but ended up on the face.
No buy for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2014 12:22:00 PM More reviews by farahrahma

really helps my skin to hydrate. great dupe for skii and this missha treatment essence is a lot better than skii. i can feel the difference in my skin. no breakouts as well when i switch from skii to missha. i used skii for 8 month but still give me breakouts. so when i switch into missha, i feel so happy it help my skin. (sorry for the bad english)

rated 1 of 5 on 10/5/2014 6:52:00 AM More reviews by sezling

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Really sad about this product. Wanted to trust the reviews even though I've had bad experience with Missha products in the past. Bought a WHOLE bottle too >< What I first noticed was that the product on application was extremely sticky. It didn't matter if I put it on before or after my toner. Also it left my skin slightly tingly. A few days later with consistent use, that tingly sensation turned into super itchy and breakouts! Once I stopped this product, my skin was able to heal. It must only be suitable for certain skin types... but certainly did nothing for my dry, sensitive skin.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2014 10:18:00 AM More reviews by originalconfidence

Its a good dupe for skii for students like me. My skin texture improved in 10 days. My skin is less oily, more even skin tone / softer skin. Will repurchase someday!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2014 11:24:00 AM More reviews by jennyli888

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Nice alternative to SKII FTE, this is actually cheaper but is less irritating to the skin. The SKII brand always causes huge cystic breakouts for me, and I normally don't get cystic breakouts.

The Missha FTE mades my skin soft and dewy, and it helps heal my acne faster, I would apply it with a cotton pad at night, and the next morning my zit would be healed. I liked it so much I've also been using it on my neck and decolleage and anywhere else on my body that has irritations and inflammations... and it has done very well.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2014 3:48:00 AM More reviews by bbyhaeiny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've been using this for about 4-5 months now. Results started to show about 2 months in, but it was really more of a gradual thing. My night time routine is to wipe off my foundation/blush or bronzer/eye makeup with makeup remover tissue, rinse off the rest of the reside with Charmzone Gingko face cleanser, pat MISSHA essence into my face with my hands, then head for bed. By next morning, face is dewey and well-moisturized. Acne scars, dull spots heals a lot faster too.

I can't remember the last time I broke out on my cheeks. I recommend this indefinitely but is warning users not to mix this product with a billion other lotions and toners. Less is more. Let the essence do its work. If it doesn't work for you within 2 months, then move on.