MISSHA Time Revolution First Treatment Essence

Saccharomyces Ferment Filtrate (80%), Propanediol,Glycyrrhiza Glabra ( Licorice Root Extract ), Niacinamide, Polyquaternium-51, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Ulmus Davidiana Root Extract, Raffinose, Amaranthus Caudatus Seed, Piper Methysticum Leaf/Root Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Beta Vulgaris (Beet) Root, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis, Chamomile Extract, Phellodendron Amurense Bark, Cassia Alata Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Tromethamine, Water, Adenosine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Lactic Acid, Phenoxyethanol

on 6/28/2015 7:36:00 PM

So far so good! I've been using this for about 4 days and it's really soothed my sensitive skin. I got a set for 33$ that included two boxes of silky cotton a large bottle of essence, mini clear toner and two night treatment masks in a lovely box! I actually look forward to cleansing just to use it.

on 6/13/2015 10:46:00 AM

I've been using this product for 2 years now as a toner after washing my face. I also bought the mist spray version which I use in the morning. At night I use the bottled version and put some in a cotton ball. I use this along with my skincare regimen. I also use Clinique and the Time Revolution Night Activator Ampoule. I really love this product. I have oily combination skin. Though the product is a little oily, it doesn't bother me bec our skin do need oils. A little goes a long way. Since I've started using this, I have used up 3 bottles of this already. It does feel a little sticky when it dries but it goes away after I apply my other skincare serum, moisturizer and eye cream. My skin looks clearer and smoother. This will always be a staple in my skincare and it is very affordable. Missha's customer service is very helpful when I call on the phone or through their facebook page.

on 6/10/2015 4:36:00 PM

To the people who commented below, did you ever get in contact with MISSHA about this? I've been trying to call them for a week now but its impossible to get in touch with their customer service and they never pick up their phone.

I had the same issue--I started breaking out and forming bumps and my skin became red. I used it for a week and then I decided to stop using it because my skin was getting really bad. Right after I stopped using it, my skin started clearing up again and now its back to normal.

By any chance was your product manufactured on 20150403? it'll say on the bottom of the bottle kind of like an expiration date but its actually the manufactured date. Possibly it was a bad batch?

on 5/7/2015 3:11:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Immediately after application of this product, my skin would sting and turn pink. I didnt mind it it first but after a week of consistently using this, i developed pimples. When i stopped using this, my skin healed. After a month, i gave it another shot and a week of consistently using this caused me again to develop pimples. I therefore conclude that this is causing me to breakout. I have an extremely sensitive skin and even products meant for sensitive skin breaks me out.

on 4/13/2015 10:12:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I heard the rave reviews everywhere from Sokoglam, Skin&Tonics, etc, and wanted to love Missha First Treatment Essence. The price is a steal compared to SKII. Unfortunately, this product felt sticky and left my face feeling itchy and stinging after application. Shortly after introducing this product into my routine, my face began breaking out terribly. Whiteheads were popping up on my cheeks, where I've never had acne. As soon as I stopped using this my acne healed.

Negative reviews of this product are pretty scarce. I thought what happened to me was such an anomaly but it seems like a few others on here had the same experience. If you have dry sensitive skin, like me, use this at your own risk. Also, try purchasing from somewhere you can get a refund.

I do realise that my face has gotten brighter and it looked more translucent. I like the healthy glow that it gave me and I realise that I hardly get any pimples anymore. Good stuff! My boyfriend said my skin looked looks even without makeup. Many commented that my skin condition has improved! I get all these comments with only a week after using this essence! I was really doubtful about this because this was meant to be a dupe for SKII facial treatment essence and I've tried the facial treatment essence but it broke me out terribly due to all the chemicals they used but however, Missha's treatment essence is way better for me and it is cheaper. I will definitely repurchase this and recommend this to everyone!

I think this work with my combination skin. I used it first after cleansing my face and together with my skincare products from Sulwhasoo or Whoo. I must said it's really work

on 4/3/2015 5:32:00 PM

Quite long before I purchased MISSHA Time Revolution First Treatment Essence I had encounter quite the substantial amount of hype for it but I gotta admit that I was quite skeptical about this product, when skincare is describes as some kind of miracle worker I always believe it's gonna end up being and just a marketing ploy, but sense I'm the kinda person that always on the hunt for new skin products so I still had to give it a try and fortunately my skepticism was shattered into a thousand pieces; over the last couple of months this has become one of my staple skincare products! It is a fragrance-free, colorless liquid that I pour into my hands, rub together, and apply all over my face. It reduces my pore size, it hydrates, it reduces dehydration lines and It's also one of the most effective acne reducing products I have ever used, the list benefits goes just goes on! This is seriously one of the best products I have ever used. Love it!

on 3/4/2015 1:35:00 AM

After reading glowing reviews of the Missha Time Revolution First Treatment Essence in a few places (here, SokoGlam, SkinandTonics), I decided to buy it. Unfortunately, Iím extremely allergic to it. I put it on at night after washing my face and then applying the Biologique Recherche serum and moisturizer. The Missha Essence was the only new thing I added to my routine, which has been the same since October. Anyway, I noticed my eyes were a bit itchy when I went to bed, but it was when I woke up that I had hives all over my eyes, as well as small zits and blackheads all over my face. It was awful! I just wanted to post this somewhere to warn others who *may* be very sensitive to products, since I havenít really seen anything online about other allergic reactions. Too bad, because I really was hoping to integrate this into my skincare routine.

on 2/25/2015 3:08:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This product deserves its cult status!
I use this as a first essence twice a day after my cleansing steps. My skin always feels a little tight and dry after cleansing, and this product immediately makes that feeling disappear the second I apply it. It provides a nice 'base layer' of moisture that makes it easier to apply the following products. I also saw my redness and skin sensitivitż decrease a little bit after a month or so of regular use - this is HUGE for me as no other product has really helped me with my sensitive rosacea skin before. The essence also did not clog my pores or make my skin act up in any other way.
My 150ml bottle is now almost empty after about 4 months, but I always use a little too much product so I reckon the bottle would last another person a good 6 months.

Popular Treatments (Face)