December 21, 2014 | 1818 users online

Treatments (Face) - MISSHA - Time Revolution First Treatment Essence

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2014 4:06:00 AM More reviews by cyongyong

I loves loves loves this product . Comparing the sk2 pitera and this, my skin loves this more . After one month of using,my skin is more moisture and slightly glowing. Defiantly will buy again . I only do not like the bottle as it is very heavy .

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2014 7:07:00 AM More reviews by sansanmix

I was a skeptic at first. In fact I was worried that it would ligthen my skin and therefore had tread with caution.
I can happily say that is didn't whiten, but rather brigthened my skin. In fact my skin is in really good condition because of this essence. Granted I have revamped my entire skin care routine but this was one of the first changes I made.
I've been using MIssha first treatment essence for about 4months now. Initially I was using it night and day, but now I only use it at night. (It's winter and the cold weather is extra drying)
not that Missha is dying my skin out, but it has definitely slowed down the sebum on my t-zone.
It smelly yeasty (kind of like beer) as you tap it into your face, but does not linger.
I'm so in love with this stuff that I'm buying a bottle for my mom and sister in law.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2014 7:50:00 PM More reviews by Hawko

Major con: sticky.
I use SK2 as well, but hate the price. I am never allergic to products & no history of breakouts, so cannot comment on that.
I used about 3/4 teaspoonful and applied with my palms, it is sticky, sticky, sticky.
And as for any biological fermentation, eg. wine, cheese, bread yeast; it always results in a gas which carries a smell/aroma/odour. It may be pleasant or otherwise depending on the individual.
SK2 has that smell, this one does not. My guess: a deodourant was added to take away the smell, but ended up on the face.
No buy for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2014 12:22:00 PM More reviews by farahrahma

really helps my skin to hydrate. great dupe for skii and this missha treatment essence is a lot better than skii. i can feel the difference in my skin. no breakouts as well when i switch from skii to missha. i used skii for 8 month but still give me breakouts. so when i switch into missha, i feel so happy it help my skin. (sorry for the bad english)

rated 1 of 5 on 10/5/2014 6:52:00 AM More reviews by sezling

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Really sad about this product. Wanted to trust the reviews even though I've had bad experience with Missha products in the past. Bought a WHOLE bottle too >< What I first noticed was that the product on application was extremely sticky. It didn't matter if I put it on before or after my toner. Also it left my skin slightly tingly. A few days later with consistent use, that tingly sensation turned into super itchy and breakouts! Once I stopped this product, my skin was able to heal. It must only be suitable for certain skin types... but certainly did nothing for my dry, sensitive skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2014 10:18:00 AM More reviews by originalconfidence

Its a good dupe for skii for students like me. My skin texture improved in 10 days. My skin is less oily, more even skin tone / softer skin. Will repurchase someday!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2014 11:24:00 AM More reviews by jennyli888

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Nice alternative to SKII FTE, this is actually cheaper but is less irritating to the skin. The SKII brand always causes huge cystic breakouts for me, and I normally don't get cystic breakouts.

The Missha FTE mades my skin soft and dewy, and it helps heal my acne faster, I would apply it with a cotton pad at night, and the next morning my zit would be healed. I liked it so much I've also been using it on my neck and decolleage and anywhere else on my body that has irritations and inflammations... and it has done very well.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2014 3:48:00 AM More reviews by bbyhaeiny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've been using this for about 4-5 months now. Results started to show about 2 months in, but it was really more of a gradual thing. My night time routine is to wipe off my foundation/blush or bronzer/eye makeup with makeup remover tissue, rinse off the rest of the reside with Charmzone Gingko face cleanser, pat MISSHA essence into my face with my hands, then head for bed. By next morning, face is dewey and well-moisturized. Acne scars, dull spots heals a lot faster too.

I can't remember the last time I broke out on my cheeks. I recommend this indefinitely but is warning users not to mix this product with a billion other lotions and toners. Less is more. Let the essence do its work. If it doesn't work for you within 2 months, then move on.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2014 10:06:00 AM More reviews by scs2dd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Buy again: maybe

After 7 months of using this twice daily, every day, I'm not sure how much it did for my skin. This might be a slightly unfair review since I am only 21 with young skin and this seems to be targeted at an older crowd; maybe I would see an increase in luminosity/firmness if I was in my thirties, forties, etc., but then there's the debate about possible benefits of using anti-aging skincare before you "need" it. Who knows.

Anyway, while I never looked in the mirror and thought, "Wow, my skin is glowing," I do enjoy this essence for its moisture. I apply it all over my face with smoothing and patting motions, waiting 5 minutes before finishing with jojoba oil. I just like having that extra layer of moisture before my heavy-duty one, especially at night. And that is what I believe I have gotten from this product: moisture. There is a very faint scent of yeast that disappears a few seconds after application.

While the frosted-glass packaging is gorgeous and makes this essence a luxurious thing to use, it's impractical in that I am constantly afraid of a slip of my hand and the whole thing shattering on the floor (I wonder what percentage of the price is for packaging). Under the cap, the liquid is stoppered with a small plastic piece that you flip up-- I thought this was great until it snapped from repeated use. Now I use a wooden stick to pry it off, but now the tiny piece is loose and at risk of bouncing off somewhere.

Overall, I don't think I can speak for the main aim of this product, but I thought this may be helpful for other people my age who are curious about it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2014 9:47:00 AM More reviews by rukpong

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

5 years ago, I tried SKII FTE and I did not see any result. Probably because I did not use the cotton pad as the BA advised.

I tried this bottle in the spray bottle and it delivered results. Skin seems smoother and refined. Overall, I think the result is more evident than SKII FTE like the advertisement said. Really no joke at all!!!

I am trying the Nature Republic First Essence now and I think Missha is better. My skin is not as radiant now when I am using Nature Republic First Essence.

Just transfer the water into the spray and spray it right after washing your face. The spray makes particles become smaller and they go deep insider your pores. It's a very reasonable priced and the result is very noticeable. Focus on where you got wrinkles and deep scar ect.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No