FLOWER Beauty Zoom-In Ultimate Mascara

on 9/27/2015 1:01:00 AM

Hair: Silver, Straight, Medium

not too bad. I like that it's cruelty-free.

on 9/27/2015 12:37:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

This is my favorite cruelty free drug store mascara. I like the formula so much because it is very build-able. I've never had any smudging or flaking and have been using it for over a year. Unlike some of the other reviewers, I do think the 3-way brush does change the way the mascara goes on in a positive way. The drawback of the brush, however, is that it doesn't hold a lot of mascara. I prefer soft bristle brushes because they apply more product than the hard bristle brushes. I prefer a more dramatic eye, so that might not be an issue for everyone. It just takes more time to build it up with this kind of brush. So, if you are willing to put in the time, you can build this up easily. I almost always use this mascara on my bottom lashes (even when I choose a different one for the top) because it just doesn't smudge!

on 9/16/2015 11:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I bought this in the Waterproof Black color. If anything this is a novelty. It's cool that it twists and morphs into 3 different brushes but only one is useful--the default lengthening brush. My lashes curl by nature so once I started applying with the 2 twisted brush modes I noticed two things: uneven distribution and clumping of the formula on individual lashes and then my lashes being pulled together in unflattering groups of 2-4 lashes. So nope. Just nope. It's just a novelty with one good function. The the formula doesn't do any spectacular building or lengthening either.

I was super excited about this mascara because #1 the packaging looks so cool #2 it changes shape. Unfortunately, I fully regret buying it. It left my eyelashes very clumpy, flaky and with no real improvement in length, curl or volume.

on 6/6/2015 7:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I was looking for an everyday mascara that was not waterproof and I came across this while looking through instagram. I love the settings that it has and I stuck with the volume setting. It actually kept up and volumized and lengthened a little. It did not keep too much curl. I will continue to use this mascara everyday, as it's inexpensive and easy to take off.

Color was great, but every time I wore it, I would wake up looking like I had pink eye. My eyes would be crusty, extremely red, and hard to open. They would burn too. Only bad reaction I've ever had to a mascara. Hopefully others won't have this problem!

on 5/30/2015 2:10:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I wanted to like this one- the paraben free and versatile wand were so cool to read about. My big problem with this mascara is... It made my lashes fall out!!! Not like one time - EACH time I used it! I tried alternating with other mascara sun case I was going crazy but each time I applied this one more strands came out.

on 4/8/2015 11:25:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Ooooh, I love!

I'd never seen a mascara with three "settings" before, until now. Like other reviewers have mentioned, I figured it was a nuance to help push the product, and it probably kind of is, but the settings really help me build great length and volume.

I curl my upper lashes first, and then apply a few coats using setting #1. Then I use setting #2 on my lower lashes. By this time, my upper lashes have dried, so I curl them again, and apply a couple more coats on setting #3. The result for me is long and thick lashes, and bigger eyes.

The price is *very* right, and the packaging is lovely.

on 3/17/2015 10:41:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

This is my 3rd purchase from Flower and so far I am very impressed with this. I thought the brush was gimmicky at first, but I actually love it. It's a versatile product. I have not experienced any flaking or lashes falling out so far. It does not clump and my lashes aren't stiff after using. It is also not difficult to remove for me. The packaging is the cherry on top. 5 stars!

It stays on which is what I like about it. A little tough to remove.

Top Rated FLOWER Beauty Products