July 23, 2014 | 2030 users online

Mascara - FLOWER Beauty - Zoom-In Ultimate Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2014 8:53:00 AM More reviews by Itsnikkip

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this mascara - genius wand got my mom one as well! I've been using it a lot and the formula is amazing! I thought the company was revlon but it's amazing!get it!all in one

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2014 5:30:00 PM More reviews by silverslippers

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Best mascara I have ever used, drugstore or high end. I have tried a lot. This mascara wins on all counts. My favorite thing is the formula. I have very sensitive eyes and most mascaras irritate my eyes and make them red but not this one. Also, I dont know how it does it, but it washes off easily with mild soap and water, but it doesnt smudge or flake on me. I wonder how it pulls this off? Aside from the amazing formula, the wand is super awesone. I just prefer the regular straight wand but I like having the option of 3 wans in one mascara! Also the rose gold packaging is gorgeous and sleek. Love! Thank you Drew!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2014 10:42:00 AM More reviews by SalineRitual

This mascara is a really good idea, the formula is alright, but i really like the brush. You can always use this brush with a different mascara formula as well.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/7/2014 8:11:00 AM More reviews by BuffyTheMoronSlayer

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love playing with the brush and honestly have learned a lot about what a difference a brush makes when applying mascara. I knew there were brushes that I liked and disliked however by playing with the brush I could see that when it was twisted up, I got a lot more clumps and when it was straight, I didn't. I like how my lashes look when I wear it. However, it's a huge mess when you take it off or something happens that you end up tearing up. Suddenly driving to work, my contact lens got something on it this morning. It happens but big, chunks of mascara were on my face when I attempted to fix my contact lens. I ended up with a total raccoon eye, like in the movies. I've been wearing contact lenses for almost 30 years and I can say that most mascaras aren't this bad when that happens.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2014 12:43:00 PM More reviews by haleycowett

I really really love this mascara! This brand is just so cute and interesting to me, When I first saw it I didnt have real high expectations but wow! My lashes even if I don't use a eyelash curler they turn out long and natural looking with this product. Its alot easier to apply than some of the maybellinee products and just settle better and doesn't clump! I definately would recommend this to anyone, and also looking forward to buying more things from this product line!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/7/2014 1:23:00 PM More reviews by chelleleigh

changing the brush did not change results at all. I think it's just a gimmick. As far as the formula, after a few hours, looked in the mirror and was horrified at the huge flakes on my top lid

rated 4 of 5 on 1/28/2014 9:30:00 AM More reviews by ladypamela1

There is a lot of merit here. A lot of thought was put into the multi-sided brush and it is a perfect weight- is not flimsy but neither is it overwhelmingly thick and bulky. It does "catch" and coat all my lashes. It lengthens more than thickens. The packaging is so pretty -- I'm fairly satisfied and comfortable calling this an above average performing mascara but it is not my favorite in similar price ranges so I am taking a rating point off for the smell ( As soon as you open this you are hit with one strong and foul scent) Nice for a natural look. I am not sure I would repurchase. I have thin, skimpy lashes and prefer L'oreal, Jordana, and Prestige for thickening and they are similarly priced or less expensive.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2014 7:50:00 PM More reviews by Rachel148

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This mascara is so amazing and such a great idea. I think this is one of the best drugstore/ high street mascaras I've ever used. I'm not a huge fan of rubber applicators, but this one really works for my lashes. It's also a dry formula which is my favorite consistency. The product does not smear, and I have some super oily eyelids. I find that the best results for my lashes is going through all 3 settings in order, and going back to the first one just to separate any little clumps I may have. This mascara is kind of pricy, but at $7.98 it's still a little better than some of the other drugstore mascaras like the Maybelline Great Lash (comes in around $8.88), and the Cover Girl Bombshell Volume Mascara (priced at $11.99). In my opinion the mascara is worth it, and I love the gold packaging. All in all the product is very nice, and I would definitely repurchase/recommend to a friend. The only reason I give it an overall rating of 4 is because I accidentally grabbed the shade Brown. It's not a huge deal and it looks more natural, but I'd love to see how the shade Intense Black would look on my lashes.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2013 12:09:00 PM More reviews by ashton013

Hats off to u, Drew Barrymore!!! (If I even speller tht right) this mascara is awesome, even though u don't see a huge difference with the settings. I use it to separate my lashes after I apply my covergirl mascara (cuz if the awesome brush) & it makes them thicker & more fluffy ;) the price isn't terrible, but could be better. Removes easily & will defs be repurchasing :)

-A

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2013 7:06:00 PM More reviews by gloomsome

This mascara is DEFINITELY underrated. I have extremely oily eyelids so most mascaras will flake and result in black smudges under my eyes. However, this mascara not only holds my eyelash curl--it also does not smudge (it will flake a tiny bit, but this is very minimal and will only happen if I accidentally touch my eyelashes). The three-in-one wand thing is a great concept. It doesn't make a huge difference between which wands you use, but this mascara gives you all the volume and length you need regardless of whether or not you have sparse Asian eyelashes...like me! Definitely worth the value and I'll probably be getting the waterproof formula soon.