FLOWER Beauty Zoom-In Ultimate Mascara

on 6/6/2015 7:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I was looking for an everyday mascara that was not waterproof and I came across this while looking through instagram. I love the settings that it has and I stuck with the volume setting. It actually kept up and volumized and lengthened a little. It did not keep too much curl. I will continue to use this mascara everyday, as it's inexpensive and easy to take off.

Color was great, but every time I wore it, I would wake up looking like I had pink eye. My eyes would be crusty, extremely red, and hard to open. They would burn too. Only bad reaction I've ever had to a mascara. Hopefully others won't have this problem!

on 5/30/2015 2:10:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I wanted to like this one- the paraben free and versatile wand were so cool to read about. My big problem with this mascara is... It made my lashes fall out!!! Not like one time - EACH time I used it! I tried alternating with other mascara sun case I was going crazy but each time I applied this one more strands came out.

on 4/8/2015 11:25:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Ooooh, I love!

I'd never seen a mascara with three "settings" before, until now. Like other reviewers have mentioned, I figured it was a nuance to help push the product, and it probably kind of is, but the settings really help me build great length and volume.

I curl my upper lashes first, and then apply a few coats using setting #1. Then I use setting #2 on my lower lashes. By this time, my upper lashes have dried, so I curl them again, and apply a couple more coats on setting #3. The result for me is long and thick lashes, and bigger eyes.

The price is *very* right, and the packaging is lovely.

on 3/17/2015 10:41:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

This is my 3rd purchase from Flower and so far I am very impressed with this. I thought the brush was gimmicky at first, but I actually love it. It's a versatile product. I have not experienced any flaking or lashes falling out so far. It does not clump and my lashes aren't stiff after using. It is also not difficult to remove for me. The packaging is the cherry on top. 5 stars!

It stays on which is what I like about it. A little tough to remove.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

After buying several different kinds of mascara, I fell in love with this one. I'd been using different kinds of name brand waterproof mascara but they would cause my lashes to dry out and/or fall out. I found out that the ingredients were too harsh and I have sensitive skin. After looking for a good mascara that would both condition my lashes and make them look fuller (I have very fine, blonde lashes), I was so glad to find this one. It doesn't clump or flake, but I do have to be careful when applying it as it is easy to smudge when it's still wet. It removes easily with a wet washcloth and no rubbing. I haven't had an issue with raccoon eyes yet, but I wonder if it will stay on when I go out in the rain or if my eyes water. That's why I gave it 4 stars instead of 5. I'm thinking of carrying the tube in my purse if I need to reapply.

on 12/3/2014 3:44:00 AM

Been using almost 2 months and I love it. I was super skeptical at first, but I've been converted. I have super straight lashes and religiously use a curler and waterproof mascara. Regular mascara has never been able to hold a curl, and I've tried them all. I assumed the wand was a gimmick and wouldn't work but I took comparison pictures and notice a difference between the 'curl' and 'thicken' settings. I get very natural lashes with this mascara. A gentle curl without using a curler, which is huge for me, and decently thick lashes. Awesome for everyday use. The only issue is its SUPER not waterproof. As in don't wear on a rainy day. But unless it gets wet there's no smudging or flaking. Super easy to take off, I just use water sometimes instead of makeup remover. My lashes are slowly recovering from years of having to grind off waterproof mascara. I do find that after satisfactory coverage, usually 2 layers, if I swipe a thin coat of my go to waterproof (loreal manga) I get the best of both worlds. Super glad I took the chance on the gimmicky mascara, definitely my everyday go to. Also it's pretty, and kind of fun to crunch it up.

on 11/18/2014 2:58:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Ok, it is a ok mascara, but if I compare it to Le volume de Chanel which is my absolute top, it isn't anything great..doesn't lengthen terribly, doesn't thicken much, so I wasn'toverly impressed by it..but for small budgets, it certainly isn't the worst!

This is the second flower product I've tried and I really like it. The wand works well on the first or second setting but I find the third clumps my lashes. Nice formula, makes for full and natural looking lashes. Love the packaging, the product looks very high end :)

Popular Mascaras