December 21, 2014 | 1287 users online

Lipstick - Mary Kay - Lip Color Duo in Raisin/Rosy

rated 4.0(1 review)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2013 3:08:00 PM More reviews by alina08

First of all, the packaging of this lip duo is simply fabulous. It's compact, comes with a mirror and a small brush for application, and does not open randomly in my purse (bonus points). This lipstick duo has pretty decent wear, you must reapply after a time, but it is not unreasonable. The little brush aids in the staying power of this lipstick as well. A little goes a long way, I have had this compact for a looong time. I like the red shade in this compact more so than the nude shade. The nude shade looks a bit cakey and fake on my lips so I must apply it lightly and go over it with gloss afterwards, otherwise it looks terrible. That being said, I only gave this lipstick duo a four out of five stars, because I believe that for the price I paid for Mary Kay cosmetics, that I should be getting a better nude color in the compact. I would not repurchase for this reason. Otherwise, this is a decent lipstick compact.