Avon Multi-Boost Daily Moisturizing Cream SPF 15

4.1

on 12/1/2006 3:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I like this stuff, smells good, nice protection, but I won't rebuy because it makes my face shiny, even after I put on foundation and powder. I'm trying to find something more matte!

on 8/16/2004 4:22:00 PM

I have combination skin and I love this product -- a little goes a long way. Sometimes I use it on my hands, too. This is a definite repurchase.

on 11/19/2003 10:56:00 AM

This smell reminds me of Fruit Loops!! Moisturizes very well without being overly greasy. I use this with the Keep It Clean cleanser, and it relieves the tightness on my cheeks. **UPDATE** removing lippies, because it just makes me too oily on my t-zone

on 5/9/2003 2:29:00 AM

Found this to be a great moisturizing cream as well as a great sun screen.
It has a slight citrus/orange scent,but it is not overpowering or long lasting.
Made my complexion bright and had no breakouts.
If you bought it when it first came out,note that the tube is now white with a orangish cap instead of orange with a white cap.

on 1/25/2003 1:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Love this product... it feels good, works great on my dry skin and even smells terrific!

on 12/16/2002 6:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I used the multi-vitamin line during my early 20s, and it worked well for my skin. The moisturizer has a nice, light citrus scent. My skin is extremely oily, and so a little would go a long way for me.

on 10/22/2002 5:15:00 PM

Avon Multi-Boost Daily Moisturizing Cream SPF 15

Just as great as any moisturizer/protector you find in the department store. I dont think the vitamins (particularly Vitamin C) in the cream really makes any difference but it smooths on beautifully and smells like an orange creamsicle!!! The orange jar is kinda cool too.

Hint: Take a pea-sized amount on your fingertip and pat fingertips on both hands together. Pat the moisturizer all over face lightly and smooth it in using a gentle downwards motion. continued >>

Popular Face Skincare Products