January 26, 2015 | 1017 users online

Foundations - Wet 'n' Wild - Coverall Cream Foundation

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2015 1:46:00 PM More reviews by AgentMakeup007

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Christmas 2014, my sister was in dear need of a foundation and asked me for one as a gift, and I was so broke it was sad. I found this product in my local Walgreens for about $5 and bought it in the shade Light/Medium (we both have light skin with yellow undertones). I put it in a box for her and put it to the test on her troubled skin to write a review here. Weeks have passed and she absolutely adores it! We have kept track on its performance and here's the deal:
1) Excellent coverage on her skin; she had cystic acne on her cheek area that recently has turned into a lot of acne scarring and this leaves her face completely unified in color. Her skin looks perfect every time she wears this so it is definitely a medium to full coverage foundation.
2) She has found this doesn't cause her irritation or pimples.
3) This lasts a super long time on her face, considering we live in Puerto Rico where it's hot, sunny and humid ALL year long.
4) She will purchase another bottle of this, and this is an important fact because my sister is NOT a fan of makeup like me.

For $5, brilliant quality I would say even better than many high end pricy foundations I have put on her face. I will buy a bottle of this for myself but first I have to go through many foundations and BB creams I have in my makeup stash. I have 7 bottles I need to use up. D:

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2015 4:21:00 PM More reviews by nursenorton

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've been searching for my perfect foundation for 25+ Years. In my teens and 20's, I mainly needed acne coverage. As years have gone by, I've needed to cover pigmentation and redness issues. I've tried everything from the drugstore and Sephora,from 10 dollars to 60 dollars. While searching reviews here , I heard about this one and I figured, why not try it? It's 4 bucks. Well I did try it and I don't EVER want to be without it.The texture is silky, creamy, smooth. Coverage is exceptional. Does not look mask like,very natural, satiny finish. Does not emphasize flaky areas. Covers every kind of imperfection.Shade range is OK but ,at this price, you can mix your own perfect shade. Does NOT emphasize fine lines and wrinkles. Applies fine with fingers, but recently I found is even more beautiful when applied with a foundation brush. I use the Real Techniques blush brush, in circular motion and Wow! Also applies well with a beauty blender sponge. I tried a RT stippling brush and didn't like the finish as much.
It does not break me out. That's huge, because it seems nearly everything does. This is my Holy Grail product and I hope it's around for the long haul.
About the packaging: I found that it comes out a little too fast when I squeeze the tube. My solution was to take an empty glass foundation jar, with a wide mouth,and squeeze it into that. Quick fix. I just sanitize the jar when between refills.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2015 4:10:00 PM More reviews by ely617

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I really enjoy this foundation! It has good coverage and blends really nicely onto the skin. I love that the color range goes very light and matches me really well. It doesn't have the best lasting power, even when set with a powder, but I don't think you can beat the coverage and finish at this low price. The worst part is that it has a strong kind of plastic-y smell.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/14/2015 6:32:00 PM More reviews by Lenox877

This foundation is by far the best drugstore foundation.I was useing covergirl 3 in 1 which is good but this is much better. The only bad thing I can say about it is if you lay it down the product leaks out.The coverage is great plus it's so cheap.If you have oily areas u will have to blot with powder. nyc smooth skin powder or rimmel stay matte is good for that.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2014 9:30:00 PM More reviews by karliemoore17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This foundation amazes me. Seriously I paid less than $4 for this and it is the only foundation I have ever found that looks so good on my skin. I love the packaging, the squeeze tube makes it super easy to get product out. The coverage is great, probably medium, but buildable to full if you'd like. It feels so light on ny skin, doesn't settle into pores or smile lines, and it lasts me just about all day without breaking down or leaving me blotchy. I'm totally amazed by this product. I was to the point where I was convinced that no foundation would ever work for me and I'd be stuck with bb cream forever. This is a total game changer for me. would repurchase again and again!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/23/2014 5:55:00 AM More reviews by dinosaurseatghosts

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

I'm really impressed with this foundation, it's very natural looking and looks great. :) I use the shade light-medium, I'm NC20 and it matches perfectly. It looks really dark and pink in the tube but blends in perfectly. I love the cost as well, I'm about to start college so I need to save as much money as I can. In fact, I will pick up 2 more of these once it runs out. :) However, the smell is a bit funny but not terrible or anything. It goes away after a while, anyways.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2014 12:34:00 PM More reviews by carlybabes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

I had to buy this from drugstore.com, as none of my local stores carry it (they carry the powder, though). Luckily, I got the right shade! I'm around NW20 and the fair/light was perfect. It looked a little peachy in the tube, but blended out to be an exact match. Coverage is medium to full, but mostly medium. It's very emollient and spreads very well. It doesn't emphasize dryness and has a very natural finish. Not matte, not too dewy.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/1/2014 1:08:00 AM More reviews by MUAsAlbino

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I am dumbfounded by all the raves on this product by my fellow oily skinned gals. It really makes me rethink the value of the common phrase "your mileage may vary" that is thrown around so much in reviews.

Background info on my skin - NC10, greasy/acne prone, rosacea... ugly.

I originally bought this when it first came out. The lightest shade looked perfect in the store, until I got home & discovered it was pink. I am warm (yellow) toned, so this was no match for me. I then went up one shade. The fair/light is about NC20.... that's not going to work for me either.

Despite the color match being god awful, I nonetheless test drove it for a few days. I mixed the two shades. It was still off a bit, but not noticeable to the naked eye. I can overlook not finding a perfect color match as I rarely ever do find one pale enough for me. However the finish and oil absorbing qualities were so bad I ended up throwing both shades in the trash. I did not last more than 3 hours without blotting, and by then I was horrified when I went to inspect myself in the mirror. This foundation had sunk into every pore! Last but not least - I can not figure out why so many boast about this foundation being full coverage. I could barely cake it on to medium coverage status.

I will not be repurchasing.

I've tried nearly ALL of the foundations out there targeted for oily skin. I liked Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder foundation, until I fell in love with my ultimate holy grail - Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse foundation. There is a review in my profile if you are in a similar boat as me.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/30/2014 10:15:00 PM More reviews by hy1ian

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

SKIN BACKGROUND: normal/dry, acne prone, mild to severe acne marks and scars, dominant yellow-olive undertones.
COVERAGE: medium/full
FINISH: has a great satin finish, maybe a bit dewy if you're oilier.
TEXTURE: definitely creamy - it comes out seeming like a thick liquid, however it's not heavy at all. It's quite lightweight.
LASTING POWER: it lasted around 6-7 hours, but I used a powder on top.
SHADES: I’m NC20 in Mac and I picked up Medium/Tan which was closest to my shade and the most yellow looking in the packaging, however it turned up extremely ashy looking on my face and slightly oxidized to a more beige tone after about 3 hours.
DID THIS BREAK ME OUT?: yes - not little irritation bumps either, but I now have a couple (big) under the skin ones and we all know how painful those are.
WOULD I REPURCHASE?: maybe out of convenience just because of the price, coverage and finish
FINAL VERDICT: It's not a terrible foundation, it's just not for me. I would like it a lot better if it didn't make my small pores look large and if it weren't so ashy. BTW, I tried applying this with my favorite flat top brush, to which it looked streaky and gave it a sheer coverage. After using a damp beauty sponge (which I usually prefer not to use), I was able to build it up to full coverage without it looking cakey whatsoever. Overall, I'd give it a try if you're looking for a cheap on the go foundation, but I did end up returning this product and going back to my previous foundation.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/27/2014 5:33:00 AM More reviews by jiayu95

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This foundation is really good, especially considering the low price! I bought this in 818 Light/Medium. It goes on very smoothly and dries with a satin matte finish. I prefer a bit of a dewier finish but this finish is quite nice as well. The only problem is it has a warm reddish (or pinkish?) undertone that doesn't really suit my NC30 skin, which is really sad because I like this foundation!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No