FLOWER Beauty About Face Foundation

3.9

Water, isohexadecane, isododecane, glycerin, propylene glycol, alumina, cetyl peg/ppg-10/1, dimethicone, caprylic/capric triglyceride, silica, sorbitan isostearate, polyglyceryl-3 beeswax, hydrogenated styrene/isoprene copolymer, zinc stearate, sodium chloride, polyglyceryl-6 dioleate, sodium dehydroacetate, potassium sorbate, lauroyl lysine, stearalkonium bentonite, chlorphenesin, hexylene glycol, mannitol, disodium cocoyl glutamate, sorbitol, pca dimethicone, propylene carbonate, fragrance, glucose, sodium cocoyl glutamate, fructose, ascorbyl palmitate, tocopherol, sucrose, dextrin, urea, alanine, aspartic acid, glutamic acid. May contain mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides.

on 5/30/2015 2:08:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Comes off chalky and watt lighter than anticipated. I regret this purchase.

on 5/26/2015 8:11:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I like a lot of coverage and this product claims to be medium but I'd say it's light coverage but build able. But the line has excellent shades and the one I got is spot on my exact color so I see myself finishing the bottle. The packaging is very presentable and pretty. I use this as a daily school makeup and it lasts just about the whole school day if not less.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I love the shades in this foundation line; for a drugstore foundation, this is the best match I have found for my pale with yellow undertone skin. Most ALL foundations turn orange or pink on me but not this one. I also love the packaging; very clean and pretty plus it has a pump! Another pro for me is that this is not tested on animals which is very important to me. It has very good coverage; buildable, and it doesn't set too fast. I prefer this to my old stand by, Revlon Color stay. I have dry, sensitive, acne prone skin. This doesn't break me out. I took one lippie off only because I don't like how this foundation feels 'wet' after I apply it up until I powder over it and then it sometimes feels a bit mask like. But overall, a great product and definitely one if not the best drugstore foundations around! Also: I find applying this with fingers or a sponge is the best method versus a brush.

on 3/10/2015 11:59:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

**WOULD NOT RECOMMEND FOR OILY SKIN**
I have never been "wowed" by a drugstore foundation until I tried this foundation. I have incredibly dry and fair skin and this foundation just gives my skin the healthiest Victoria's Secret-esque glow whille matching my very pale complexion! I am so blown away! I have used MACs face & body in the past and this brand offers lighter shades with an identical finish and coverage for a fraction of the price! This foundation is a little more creamy than f&b. I used 3 pumps (so happy it has a hygenic pump) with my beauty blender for a nice medium coverage and a seamless, healthy finish. If your skin is dry, it will melt into your skin like butter and make you look dewy and healthy! So obsessed!

on 3/6/2015 1:51:00 AM

Bought this because I noticed it had a yellow undertone, which I am:) I have tried so many foundations and it is really hard to find a perfect color match for me. F2 was dead on perfect!!!! My face looked amazing and natural wearing this. The only downfall is that I have combination skin that gets oily during the day around my tzone and the foundation Comes off! The fact that the color match is perfect I will continue to buy this product:)

on 2/17/2015 4:35:00 PM

My first day using this foundation and its great so far! Only complaint is you have to powder your face multiple times during the day because its a very oily foundation. I have super white skin so I find it difficult to find a shade to match me...but this is spot on. Great coverage and worth the price. I find that some foundations crack and orange by the end of the day...so far after wearing it for 8ish hour...none of that yet.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Shade reference: LF2 & LF3

The strong yellowness in this foundation line caught my attention while I was just doing a browse in the makeup aisle. All of the other drugstore foundations that claim to be warm toned are more of like orange-warm and not the yellow-warm which is what I want. At first I thought shade LF2 would be the perfect match for me but it turns out being a tad too light on me. I went back to grab LF3 hoping that it work this time seeing that its slightly darker than LF2. Still too light surprisingly (I am MAC NC 20). I really don't want to take a gamble on LF4 because it looks way too dark and golden in the bottle so mixing the shades I already have with other foundations is going to have to suffice for now.

Everyone else seems to be getting dewy results but not in my case unfortunately. This foundation looks straight up matte on me and matte is my dry skins worst enemy. I don't know if its just me with bad luck but the pumps on both of the ones I got are also kind of gimped. The first one, I had trouble controlling the pump without getting too much out at once. It was very hard to push down even slowly without a lot of it coming out really fast. The second was doing the same thing but not as bad as the first.

on 1/2/2015 3:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I think this foundation is amazing! It gives me this dewy-ish finish which I love because I do have dry skin so it really does make my skin look healthy :) I would say it is a medium to full coverage because it does cover my acne scars but not completely. I use it everyday and the lasting power is awesome. All in all I think this is a great product and I would repurchase again :)

on 12/1/2014 1:38:00 PM

I bought this for half price at Walmart. Had wanted to try it for over a year, but the price was a little steep. I really like this. I have dry skin and it makes it look flawless with a healthy glow. It does go on a little thick, but blends well for a nice finish. It would be worth the $14.00 price next time.

on 11/21/2014 12:10:00 PM

this is a ehhh product..its very thick and creamy but feels heavy on my face:( and makes my dry patches show up on my nose and cheeks, I gave it a 4 because I love the pakaging seems so high end and pretty and because the first couple times I wore this foundation it did look nice! but after a week or so it made my skin more dry and after washing it off it leaves my face feeling tacky. its also yellow toned which isn't a bad thing necessarily but I'm very little yellow and this made me look like I was yellow but I also noticed this in all of flowers products such as bb cream tinted moistureizer and stick foundation...which is good for those yellow toned girls don't get me wrong but not that much for me, I payed 14.00 for mine as well. this may not have worked for me but I'm glad it works for others!:)