December 19, 2014 | 1614 users online

Liquid - FLOWER Beauty - About Face Foundation

rated 3 of 5 on 12/1/2014 1:44:00 PM More reviews by BrittaniAnne1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Tried it a couple times during stage makeup class its alright i don't like that you need to apply 2 sometimes 3 times to get a full cover.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2014 1:38:00 PM More reviews by GaPeachy

I bought this for half price at Walmart. Had wanted to try it for over a year, but the price was a little steep. I really like this. I have dry skin and it makes it look flawless with a healthy glow. It does go on a little thick, but blends well for a nice finish. It would be worth the $14.00 price next time.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2014 12:10:00 PM More reviews by MikaVick94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is a ehhh product..its very thick and creamy but feels heavy on my face:( and makes my dry patches show up on my nose and cheeks, I gave it a 4 because I love the pakaging seems so high end and pretty and because the first couple times I wore this foundation it did look nice! but after a week or so it made my skin more dry and after washing it off it leaves my face feeling tacky. its also yellow toned which isn't a bad thing necessarily but I'm very little yellow and this made me look like I was yellow but I also noticed this in all of flowers products such as bb cream tinted moistureizer and stick foundation...which is good for those yellow toned girls don't get me wrong but not that much for me, I payed 14.00 for mine as well. this may not have worked for me but I'm glad it works for others!:)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2014 3:03:00 PM More reviews by nathaliez

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I thought it was a nice foundation, it goes on a little thick, but the result looks nice on the skin..it is definitely for normal to dry skins., too dewy for combination or oily skins...
I still prefer my Lancome and Bobbi Brown, but for a drugstore foundation, nice...

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2014 3:48:00 AM More reviews by ncranney

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

My new go-to foundation. It comes in very light tones for very light skin, and T1 matches my skin perfectly (which is a rarity for me). It is a bit sheer so you have to apply more for full coverage, but it blends wonderfully, lasts all day, and isn't heavy. Easily worth the $14 a bottle.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/14/2014 3:02:00 AM More reviews by bettyspaceage

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product is alright. It's incredibly sheer, you have to apply a couple layers to have some decent coverage. It gives a very dewy/shiny look and after a couple hours its looks and feels oily. It only lasts a couple hours and after every use white heads begin to form. I dont like using it anymore and I dont think I care if I finish the bottle or not. will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2014 9:46:00 PM More reviews by Annabellapop

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

so I've only had it for a day but so far it is an AMAZING Product. i just hope that in the long run, it doesn't break me out. the finish on this is a satiny finish. it feels light weight on my skin. oh and my problem with foundation is that they are ALWAYS so pink!!! I bought the Neutrogena healthy skin foundation and loved the finish and stuff but it was pink!!! it was wayyyyy to pink. But this foundation color was perfect. it matched my light yellow skin tone and i was really happy about it. when you pick out a foundation color. try putting in on in natural lighting. I applied this foundation with my hands and just buffing it out with my real techniques buffing brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2014 12:57:00 AM More reviews by haleyhenry2011

Great all around as far as medium coverage and variety of colors go! The finish is extremely dewy so powder is much needed especially if you have oily sensitive skin like mine. Also, it helped tone some of the dark spots on my skin so that is a great plus :) It is much less expensive than department store brands and it holds up just as well. I have tried several department store brands and have not been as happy as I have been with this one. It is pricey for a Walmart brand but definitely a must-try!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2014 12:04:00 AM More reviews by kwill13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I just bought this product at Walmart for about $13 or so. Having oily and acne prone skin I have a lot of trouble finding a foundation that gives me good coverage and stays on for a decent amount of time without being expensive or being cakey. I absoloutly love this product. It gives me everything that I want in a foundation and the fact that I don't even have to use a primer with it is great! I also love that it is easy to blend and even though it does have a great coverage, it doesn't make my skin feel oily and it feels very light. Without a doubt I will be purchasing this again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2014 11:38:00 PM More reviews by eyesopen33

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am really liking this foundation. I have only worn it for 1 day, but thus far, it seems to be working well with my skin and other makeup. I have ALWAYS had a difficult time with foundations as I have combo skin, both oily and dry and flaky all at the same time. My skin is just very, very sensitive. I used a dampened sponge to blend this in this morning. It blended in nicely that way, so I felt there was no over application of the product, and it made it a bit more water based. I did buy this in a darker shade initially, and it looked terrible after a few hours, but that was because I had bought too dark of a shade. I feel that her LF1 and LF2 shades are very good for pale skinned gals, like me. They do not have any orange tones, and look closer to a natural shade, so they are neutral or cooler toned foundation bases. If you are looking for a new foundation, give this one by Drew Barrymore a try. If you are looking for a mask, then go to Revlon or something like that. This one by Drew Barrymore was just very refreshing to try out. I will update if I run into any problems, as it's only been 1 day. UPDATE: Still loving this foundation and it has been two months now . It blends in well, wears well, and I don't think it causes breakouts, although not 100% certain of that yet. It does not oxidize either or migrate all over my face. Drew really did a good job with this foundation. Go try it today.