January 30, 2015 | 965 users online

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 1/5/2015 1:54:00 PM More reviews by piercingQuiet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Shade reference: LF2 & LF3

The strong yellowness in this foundation line caught my attention while I was just doing a browse in the makeup aisle. All of the other drugstore foundations that claim to be warm toned are more of like orange-warm and not the yellow-warm which is what I want. At first I thought shade LF2 would be the perfect match for me but it turns out being a tad too light on me. I went back to grab LF3 hoping that it work this time seeing that its slightly darker than LF2. Still too light surprisingly (I am MAC NC 20). I really don't want to take a gamble on LF4 because it looks way too dark and golden in the bottle so mixing the shades I already have with other foundations is going to have to suffice for now.

Everyone else seems to be getting dewy results but not in my case unfortunately. This foundation looks straight up matte on me and matte is my dry skins worst enemy. I don't know if its just me with bad luck but the pumps on both of the ones I got are also kind of gimped. The first one, I had trouble controlling the pump without getting too much out at once. It was very hard to push down even slowly without a lot of it coming out really fast. The second was doing the same thing but not as bad as the first.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2015 3:07:00 PM More reviews by Tiiinaaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I think this foundation is amazing! It gives me this dewy-ish finish which I love because I do have dry skin so it really does make my skin look healthy :) I would say it is a medium to full coverage because it does cover my acne scars but not completely. I use it everyday and the lasting power is awesome. All in all I think this is a great product and I would repurchase again :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2014 1:38:00 PM More reviews by GaPeachy

I bought this for half price at Walmart. Had wanted to try it for over a year, but the price was a little steep. I really like this. I have dry skin and it makes it look flawless with a healthy glow. It does go on a little thick, but blends well for a nice finish. It would be worth the $14.00 price next time.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2014 12:10:00 PM More reviews by MikaVick94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is a ehhh product..its very thick and creamy but feels heavy on my face:( and makes my dry patches show up on my nose and cheeks, I gave it a 4 because I love the pakaging seems so high end and pretty and because the first couple times I wore this foundation it did look nice! but after a week or so it made my skin more dry and after washing it off it leaves my face feeling tacky. its also yellow toned which isn't a bad thing necessarily but I'm very little yellow and this made me look like I was yellow but I also noticed this in all of flowers products such as bb cream tinted moistureizer and stick foundation...which is good for those yellow toned girls don't get me wrong but not that much for me, I payed 14.00 for mine as well. this may not have worked for me but I'm glad it works for others!:)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2014 3:03:00 PM More reviews by nathaliez

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I thought it was a nice foundation, it goes on a little thick, but the result looks nice on the skin..it is definitely for normal to dry skins., too dewy for combination or oily skins...
I still prefer my Lancome and Bobbi Brown, but for a drugstore foundation, nice...

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2014 3:48:00 AM More reviews by ncranney

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

My new go-to foundation. It comes in very light tones for very light skin, and T1 matches my skin perfectly (which is a rarity for me). It is a bit sheer so you have to apply more for full coverage, but it blends wonderfully, lasts all day, and isn't heavy. Easily worth the $14 a bottle.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/14/2014 3:02:00 AM More reviews by bettyspaceage

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product is alright. It's incredibly sheer, you have to apply a couple layers to have some decent coverage. It gives a very dewy/shiny look and after a couple hours its looks and feels oily. It only lasts a couple hours and after every use white heads begin to form. I dont like using it anymore and I dont think I care if I finish the bottle or not. will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2014 9:46:00 PM More reviews by Annabellapop

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

so I've only had it for a day but so far it is an AMAZING Product. i just hope that in the long run, it doesn't break me out. the finish on this is a satiny finish. it feels light weight on my skin. oh and my problem with foundation is that they are ALWAYS so pink!!! I bought the Neutrogena healthy skin foundation and loved the finish and stuff but it was pink!!! it was wayyyyy to pink. But this foundation color was perfect. it matched my light yellow skin tone and i was really happy about it. when you pick out a foundation color. try putting in on in natural lighting. I applied this foundation with my hands and just buffing it out with my real techniques buffing brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2014 12:57:00 AM More reviews by haleyhenry2011

Great all around as far as medium coverage and variety of colors go! The finish is extremely dewy so powder is much needed especially if you have oily sensitive skin like mine. Also, it helped tone some of the dark spots on my skin so that is a great plus :) It is much less expensive than department store brands and it holds up just as well. I have tried several department store brands and have not been as happy as I have been with this one. It is pricey for a Walmart brand but definitely a must-try!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2014 12:04:00 AM More reviews by kwill13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I just bought this product at Walmart for about $13 or so. Having oily and acne prone skin I have a lot of trouble finding a foundation that gives me good coverage and stays on for a decent amount of time without being expensive or being cakey. I absoloutly love this product. It gives me everything that I want in a foundation and the fact that I don't even have to use a primer with it is great! I also love that it is easy to blend and even though it does have a great coverage, it doesn't make my skin feel oily and it feels very light. Without a doubt I will be purchasing this again!