December 25, 2014 | 757 users online

Styling Products - Clairol - Herbal Essences Tousle Me Softly Hairspray

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2014 7:17:00 PM More reviews by sweetsister66

this is my HG hairspray. I like a touchable hold that actually HOLDS my hair. while it isn't great for those "lock it in place" fancy updos, it is great for messy updos and everything else. the smell is absolutely wonderful. The only places I have been able to find it in the past year has been Target or Amazon which is a bit inconvenient. I buy it in bulk when I find some so I don't run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2013 5:55:00 PM More reviews by Izthemermaid

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have wavy curly beachy mermaid hair, and I think this product is really nice! It has a sweet floral scent (could be overpowering for some if use too much) and it works well in my hair texture keeping the curl I have. I'm not sure how it would work on straight hair, but the hold is strong and doesn't leave a crunchy feel or residue like some hairsprays. Nice buy! I'd recommend it! :) xox

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2013 9:16:00 AM More reviews by addied

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Bought it when I had long hair and wanted that messy tousle look before I hit my beachy style phrase and to be honest, I'm not that much of a fan towards this product.

It's roughly $8-$14 in Australia and has the strength of "hold 2".

The substance leaves a sticky & somewhat tacky feel to my hair/hands and some time it'll look stringy or it just doesn't hold up throughout the day.

The smell is average but be careful as it can become overwhelming if you go crazy with it. Maybe it's just my hair being stubborn (thick/wavy) but even after I had chopped it to a good short length, it still doesn't do much.

Thinking about tossing it now..

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2013 4:09:00 PM More reviews by MakeupManiac5699

I LOVE this product! The scent is beautiful, and this holds style very well. It also tames flyaways! The design on the packaging is adorable! I don't need any other hairspray but this one!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2013 6:16:00 AM More reviews by BulkyDecorativeClock

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like that this hairspray provides soft and touchable hold; I love that it creates volume and even texture where none was before! Plus, I find the violet-based scent is actually far beyond tolerable and into the "that's nice" range.

The eco-hippie in me likes the mister-style pump (I try to avoid buying propellants), and the ex-vegan in me only semi-approves that Herbal Essences does not animal test but is a subdivision of P&G.

All in all, I think Tousle Me Hairspray has good holding-power & longevity, while remaining in line with the products advertised boasts of providing soft, flexible hold. Plus, seriously, it smells darned good. :-) continued >>