August 1, 2014 | 986 users online

Blush - Elle cosmetics - #4 blush

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2013 7:39:00 PM More reviews by glamstep

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Pretty matte peach! Has very good pigmentation and I love the testers that prove this to you. I tried this & walked over to the American Beauty section that also carries a peachy pink but that one was wayy sheer. This one definetly wins in the pigmentation criteria. Even the staying power really reminds me of HE dept store quality. This can go on heavy so apply with a light hand, doesn't have the best blendability either. I have to work a little harder than usual with my F40 to get a natural distribution, its not terrible really. I just DISLIKE the price tag, especially for Kohls! I was expecting more affordable options at a otherwise budget friendly store. DS even SK at target carries similar if not superior quality/range of colors for less!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2013 11:57:00 PM More reviews by kgbillings09

So I found this in Kohls one day, while looking for a nice coral, peachy-pink blush (ever elusive.) I tried a swab of this, and it looked pretty great so I bought it. It's $16 for a square of it-kinda steep for mascara, but the color is very natural, and it has pretty good staying powder. I would buy again, but only if they went down on the price. But then again, it's already gone a long way, so maybe I'll see how far it goes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2013 2:09:00 AM More reviews by outdoorsgal

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm surprised there aren't any reviews for the Elle cosmetics line.
I discovered this line at Kohl's during my trips to the US last year. This blush is the second purchase I've made and I'm glad I did. I've been looking for a coral/peach blush without any pink and no shimmer.

Elle's products are numbered as opposed to having names and the #4 blush is a soft peach colour with coral undertones. No pink and no orange undertones.
It's also matte too.

The pigment is decent although it's not as pigmented as Bobbi Brown or NARS blushes.
It's a good option if you're fair skinned but if you're warm toned like me (Asian, NC30/C3) you might need a couple of swipes to get a nice healthy flush on your cheeks.

Staying power is okay; again nothing like other pigmented blushes on the market.

Would I buy it again? Meh, probably not when there are so many other options out there with better staying power and pigment.