April 17, 2014 | 1437 users online

Lip Treatments - Maybelline - Baby Lips - Coral Crush

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2014 5:08:00 AM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

For reference: nc30-35 (currently nc30), warm, yellow, oily

This lip balm is very pigmented. It leaves a nice orangy tint to my lips. Perfect subtle color to brighten my face without looking too made up. Love the formula!! Glides on smooth and surprisingly it does keep my lips hydrated. This shade and "peach kiss" are my faves from the baby lips line.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2014 12:10:00 PM More reviews by Shoebacca16

Love it. Very soft. I'm a huge gloss fan but lately have been stuck on baby lips, especially since the temps have been ZERO or below for a couple months. Not crazy about the name, but I like the product.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2014 9:39:00 AM More reviews by mkeddie

Very good moisture and the colour is very nice. I would buy this again, dirt cheap!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2013 8:23:00 PM More reviews by gleekforev

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this one! It smells fruity and citrus-like and the color is so gorgeous. It's like a bright orange coral and it really compliments any skin tone. Definitely recommend this :D

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2013 1:09:00 AM More reviews by kimt99

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite baby lips color! Such a beautiful color and it smells like lemonade. I lost mine and can't seem to find it in stores anymore. What a shame.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2013 7:26:00 PM More reviews by katey88

Ive never really cared for baby lips, I liked them but i didnt have to HAVE them. My sister has almost every single baby lips out there and i saw the one in "coral crush" and i fell in love instantly! I love how it leaves my lips with a subtle orange color and moisturizes. My go to color!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2013 6:20:00 PM More reviews by hannahdiamandis

I bought this lip balm at Walgreens for $4.00 which I thought was kind of pricey since Carmex which I've been using forever is only $0.98 and still works great. But I will have to say that it was money well spent. I bought it in coral crush which looks extremely red in the tube but when applied is very faint. When I put it on it literally felt like a baby's lips. My lips went from dry and sand papery to smooth and a nice redish color. The sent and taste are very nice too. It doesn't have much taste but the smell is citrusy and pleasant. I can't wait to try the next flavor!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2013 6:17:00 PM More reviews by sweetisme2005

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i love love baby lips keeps my lips very moisturized but i do have a con to coral crush you cannot see a hint of color at all :( now my " cherry me " it does have a good tint :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2013 4:51:00 AM More reviews by graceybaby8

Maybelline Baby Lips - Coral Crush IS MY MOST FAVOURITE Maybelline Baby Lips BALM EVER!!! I bought 3 of these balms just in case I lost one... it's so moisturizing with the perfect coral hint of colour.
I wish this was a part of the permanent line of Maybelline Baby Lips. I haven't been able to find this colour since January...
so sad...

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2013 11:15:00 AM More reviews by leighcfish

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a decent balm with a great little hint of color. I think of it as a substitute for carrying my Aquafor plus a simple gloss. It smells like a tangerine too.