September 30, 2014 | 2103 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Ronnie Red

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2013 12:41:00 PM More reviews by Choochay

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is such a nice shade of red! The matte finish doesn't make my lips dry (compared to other MAC reds with the same finish).

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2013 6:31:00 PM More reviews by Kitschkate

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love matte red lipsticks and was drawn to this particular one by it's adorable packaging. On me this lipstick looks more pink than red but the colour is phenomenal, I applied using a lip brush and it withstood a meal and drinks. I really regret only buying one now it's sold out everywhere.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/12/2013 10:07:00 AM More reviews by thegirlwiththeredlips

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Perfect perfect red lipstick. The staying power is amazing! I will buy 2 more just because this is limited edition and i wanna keep this forever. It's the best red color, amazing staying power and perfect color even for asian skintones.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2013 12:21:00 PM More reviews by LadyRavenswood

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

One of the bests red shade by MAC !! I just fell in love with this amazing luminous red !!
An excellent red lipstick with some pink undertones in it. A must have !

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2013 2:39:00 AM More reviews by sabbywabby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love red lipsticks and this is one of my favorites! Its kind of a beautiful pinkish red that suits everyone! I can use this during the day as long as I have minimal eye makeup. I think its very similar to NYX chic red when applied to the lips but it has a matte finish compared to Chic red, which has a satin finish. It is very long lasting too (like all mac matte lipsticks). Doesnt come off even when i eat/drink. I just love this lippie!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2013 3:33:00 AM More reviews by babyshark

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Omggg i love love love this lipstick!:) it's so pretty on the lips and it's not drying unlike my other mac reds..and the packaging is sooo cute! :) if you're a red lipstick girl i must say this is a must have! Should i buy again? Yes! I'm planning on purchasing 2 more of this for back up once MAC launches this collection in my country.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2013 12:49:00 PM More reviews by aniliini

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

My skin is a bit lighter than NC15 and my usual reds are closer tomato than wine, but I wanted to try something different. Ronnie Red claims to be a cool red but I was pleased to learn that I can actually pull it off. I have very dry lips but the smooth texture applies beautifully and wears insanely long, and when it wears away it leaves behind a gorgeous stain that lasts and lasts.

Some dark lipsticks make my lips appear thinner, but Ronnie Red is more a bright lippie than a dark one and it flatters the shape of my mouth. The opaque, velvety color actually seems to make my lips to seem fuller and poutier, very nice!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2013 11:25:00 AM More reviews by k_heart2004

Such a beautiful red lippie, great pigmentation and staying power. better tha Nars Dragon Girl.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2013 1:13:00 AM More reviews by rena10

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

omg....such a beautiful creamy matte rich pinky red....love! very close to ruby woo..but this is slight pinky red ....just a bomb color on my nc42 skin!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2013 2:02:00 PM More reviews by racheezy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

Just bought this and I LOVE it. Its a perfect red, not too bright for me and not boring either. This is one of the few bold reds I can actually see me wearing, day or night. I bought the matching lip glass also. I hope I don't run out any time soon, I might have to buy more since its limited edition.