August 28, 2014 | 1693 users online

Cleansers - L'Occitane - Olive Tree Organic Radiance Cleansing Foam

rated 5.0(1 review)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2013 5:10:00 PM More reviews by alina08

I love this cleanser. It is super gentle of my sensitive, acne-prone skin and amazingly, never causes me to break out. The smell of the cleanser is incomparable- I have never smelled a more delicious cleanser. It is delicate, but not overpowering. The packaging is pretty sturdy too. It it has a pump to make the cleanser foam and I have never had a problem with the pump sticking or breaking. This cleanser rinses away all my makeup and all the accumulated oil on my face. Even so, I like to use a makeup remover before, just in case. My skin feels hydrated, but not oily, after I use it. And the bottle lasts forever. I originally bought this cleanser on sale for half-price at one of the outlet stores, so the financial commitment was not as much of a burden. I thought the retail price of $22 for 3.4 fl. oz. was very steep for a cleanser, but as it turns out, the product really lasts so you get your money's worth. Bravo L'Occitane. Have already repurchased.