October 23, 2014 | 848 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Spot Concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 10/9/2014 9:30:00 AM More reviews by ACVR

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's hard to decide which shade to pick. In the packaging it may look like a match but keep in mind that the color is lighted than it seems. I bought the light one. Even the cashier said it matched and I also thought it did, but when I used it for the first time it was super pale. It lightened three shades on my face, BUT it's a great concealer. I can't take it back so I'm just gonna but honey (the darkest) and mix them together.

P.s. I pulled off the sponge haha it's easy to take of and I suggest it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2014 2:10:00 PM More reviews by Jennlw5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

It has a nice light weight texture that is easy to blend and a matte finish. It does help to conceal dark circles and works well under my make-up. It is one I would buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/11/2014 4:02:00 AM More reviews by WaywardDaughter

An excellent concealer! It does very well under the eyes and covers acne beautifully when blended with a brush. I'm not a fan of the packaging; it's inconvenient and pointless. I would much rather have a doe-foot applicator, as they have much better control over the amount and distribution of product.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2014 1:34:00 PM More reviews by Babo

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this product. The sponge applicator makes it easy to apply and it covers the circles under my eyes just enough. I also have a slight red area between my eyebrows that it covers well. I have few age spots, but it works well on them, of course.

I did have an issue with opening the package. It was a real manicure wrecker.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/26/2014 7:54:00 PM More reviews by taral001

First off, the consistency of this product is great, it blends well, doesn't crease and lasts for most of the day. I was happy with it except it broke me out...real bad

I blame it on the horrible packaging, you cannot clean the fuzzy ball on the top that the product comes out of, it gets dirty really quickly and i'm sure it's lingering with bacteria. Gross. So, I will not repurchase and am super bummed that this didn't end up working out for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2014 11:56:00 PM More reviews by DanaeAllan

I have tried tons of concealers-drugstore & high end, and this has by far been the best. I have dark under eye circles, but find every concealer makes my under eye look flaky and dry. This one does not do that! Plus it looks great.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2014 4:39:00 AM More reviews by Casshew

The reviews for this are kind of spotty but I decided to try it. I picked up the version that didn't have the treatment (treatment is in white packaging and regular is in the purple) in neutralizer. The packaging actually says that neutralizer is for you to use under a regular shade if you have really intense dark circles but it actually matches my skin tone really well (mac nc20). I'm kind of leery about the sponge tip applicator but if there ends up being any problems with hygiene it seems pretty easy to rip out and just use the concealer; either way, they claim that the sponge is anti-microbial. The sponge itself is soft and easy to apply with, and I just use my fingers to blend the concealer in after. I haven't yet had the need to leave it on the whole day so I'm not too sure how long it lasts, but it doesn't feel like there will be problems.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/12/2014 11:12:00 PM More reviews by Idontknow10

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I wasnt a big fan of this product. I have some dark undereye circles and was recommended this product. I used it and i didnt like how hard it was to get the product out onto the sponge. I also found that when applied it was hard to blend because of the thick consistency.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2014 1:48:00 PM More reviews by stimwink1

I have used the regular concealer just under the Age rewind in the lightest shade as an under eye brightener and a highlighter for other areas. I went to this to hide some nasty age spots starting to appear along my jawline. I do chemical skin peels and use spf 30 on my face but in between I still get those buggers showing up. I went with the shade medium/deep because even though my skin is lighter I'm trying to coverup not highlight. I'll say this again because I'm sure it's exactly the same as the other product. The applicator is one of the most frustrating, aggravating, stupid mechanisms I've ever dealt with and they seem to be getting worse. In the last year I have had no less than 3 of these break so they will not twist up leaving me no choice but to break open the tube and put the product in a lip gloss pot to use with a brush. IT's a mess and for $8-10 for a drugstore product it should work better. However, when it does work it's perfect to port around and the product even though liquid is thick enough to stick where you put it. Quick tip for those who ick out at the sponge tip. If you use the beauty blender cleaner (in the pot) you can swipe this around it and let it dry on it's side and it cleans up very well. Just don't tip it upright or you will get water down in the product.
Anyway I lightly dab this a few times on the area I want to conceal and then I use my finger to blend around it. My foundation then goes over the top and I don't see the spot nor the product. For me it's doing the job and if it will lighten those spots even better. Not a HG but I will continue to repurchase unless something better and easier comes up.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/14/2014 12:49:00 PM More reviews by vballgirl8981

I have been using this for two weeks now and I am absolutely in love. this is literally the only product I use on my face nowadays. before this, i used to use rimmel's match perfection concealer and maybellines cover stick on top of bigger blemishes/spots. now that i have been recommended this by a friend, i am in love. this claims to help lighten dark spots that could be caused by acne, and I do notice a slight difference after my use. whenever I go for a run, i always take off my makeup (face makeup at least). now I am actually pretty comfortable with going out bare face as I think my dark spots have lightened up and my skins getting a lot better with my skincare routine. i actually really like the applicator as well. its easy to use especially during my rushed mornings. the application is easy and its easily blendable. the coverage is pretty good especially for a drug store concealer and conceals anything that I want..i would say this concealer is a light-medium coverage. one thing I dont like is how I cant see how much product I have left in the packaging so I can tell when I need to stock up. other than that i love this and will continuing using it, until I suddenly discover something better. (btw I havent used my rimmel one since I first started using this...)