December 21, 2014 | 1896 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Spot Concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 12/21/2014 12:25:00 PM More reviews by shanelxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this concealer! It covers up my dark circles really well, it gives light coverage to my pimples too. My sister really likes this too, this is my favourite drugstore concealer♡

rated 4 of 5 on 12/14/2014 4:43:00 AM More reviews by tiffanymarie93

This product is really good at covering up acne scars and I've only used it for a week or so, but it does seem like they're fading a little (=. The only reason I didn't give it 4 stars is it weirdly makes my face really sticky and oily? I use a liquid foundation on top of this concealer and never had to use powder with it before this, but its so bad my hair sticks to it and it makes my normally combination skin look gross and oily in pictures...I haven't got a chance to go back to the store yet, but I'll let u guys know how it is with some translucent powder over it when I get some.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2014 8:54:00 PM More reviews by Principesa

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I use this for both dark spots, a red scar and under eye area. I have the fair/ light shade. The sponge applicator is not my favorite but the coverage and staying power is very good. It actually seems to be lightening dark spots and does a good job of concealing a small red acne scar. All the other concealers I have tried on this scar just seem to turn it a purplish gray color. This concealer is a light texture that blends very easily and becomes unnoticeable on my skin. No settling into fine lines and no breakouts. I would purchase this again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2014 10:31:00 AM More reviews by NancyGooGoo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I tried very hard to like this but it was the all-too-visible white cast that, no matter how much I powdered over it, still remained noticeable under my eyes. It didn't so much brighten as it just sat on top of my skin not really concealing much. Thankfully, I wear glasses so they covered up the cast for the most part, but I just didn't like this at all.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/11/2014 10:17:00 PM More reviews by Maclover202

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

ABSOLUTELY HATED THIS! This concealer is suppose to cover DARK spots but it could barely cover up a little discoloration. The product turns orange and it is such a thin concealer it hardly lasts 3 hours. I HATED this product would not recommend to anyone, save your money for something better.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/8/2014 8:55:00 PM More reviews by Jane27

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is an okay concealer, I bought it for my dark circles yet it didn't really cover it up good. But the consistency of it is easy to glide on. After a couple hours, it melts and creases even with a setting powder and spray.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2014 10:15:00 PM More reviews by CosmoFan12

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is,hands down,the best drugstore concealer out there. It is excellent for covering dark spots from either acne,the sun or aging. It also works wonders for dark circles and shadows. It is very blendable, doesn't settle into lines or pores and the finish is just a bit luminous. It's not in the least bit greasy,as some cosmetics for mature skin can be. I'm glad to see other women of younger ages than the targeted consumer use it too. I used the fair/light shade and it matched perfectly.It also has pretty good staying power. A really exceptional concealer.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/5/2014 11:04:00 AM More reviews by Dowty50

I have tried EVERYTHING from high end to drugstore To conceal my acne and acne scars, and this is my lifesaver. I only have scarring and acne along my jawline so I don't like putting on a face full of full coverage heavy makeup so I use this little guy to cover and treat my dark spots and just a mineral powder on the rest of my face and it's perfect! I love it doesn't break me out which is a huge plus considering everything does. I also think it had been aiding in lighting my scars which is awesome! Price is amazing and you can get it everywhere which is awesome the one thing I don't like is that the little sponge on the end where the product comes out is unsanitary I just use my finger wish it was a squeeze tube but still adore this and won't use anything else!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2014 9:32:00 AM More reviews by emilyjayne123123

Absolutely love this concealer mainly for highlighting! I use the shade fair and apply it to my under eyes and any other areas I want to highlight and it is amazing. Blends extremely easy, quite thin so it doesn't crease (on me) and does a good job. My only negative is that the coverage isn't THAT good if you have dark under eye circles. I also own the maybelline fit me concealer which has higher coverage and have found that applying a light layer of this to conceal dark circles then putting maybelline instant age rewind over the top to highlight and brighten works extremely well!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2014 6:13:00 PM More reviews by fesherton

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. I'm on my second tube and it's almost empty. Will definitely buy a 3rd, 4th, etc. I experimented a bit with the color and I decided on shade light/medium.

First let me say I don't believe this is intended for dark under eye circles. There is another Maybelline product that is in a similar package that is intended for under eye. I'm reviewing the product that comes in the white tube and is intended for dark spots.

Let's talk about that forbidden topic: age spots..or hyperpigmentation if you prefer to avoid the word AGE. For quite a while I tried a myriad of products to fade my spots back to the pale skin I was born with. I spent too much money and was left spotted. For some reason the spots bothered me much more than the wrinkles around my eyes. I knew the wrinkles would come one day and I still sincerely don't mind them. The spots on my cheek and forehead, however, made me cringe.

So when I first purchased this Maybelline product I was just using it as a concealer to hide the dark spots because I had actually given up on them fading. I used this on a daily basis for a while. Then to my delight I noticed at night when I washed it off that the spots seemed to be actually fading. Sure enough now I can just barely see the spots even when my face is makeup-free.

Now I am using this on the spots on my forearm and back of hands and to my great relief they are fading. Also even using this on my collarbone. Heck, if they sold this by the gallon, I would bathe in it.

This is one of those rare products that ACTUALLY WORKS!

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No