L'Oreal Visible Lift Blush in Coral Lift

1.0

DIMETHICONE • ETHYLHEXYL ISONONANOATE • TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE • DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER • BORON NITRIDE • ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE • CETYL DIMETHICONE • PHENOXYETHANOL • ALUMINA • SILICA • STEARALKONIUM HECTORITE • ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN • SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE • TOURMALINE • PROPYLENE CARBONATE • TIN OXIDE [+/- MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR] MICA • CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE • CI 77491, CI 77492 / IRON OXIDES • CI 15850 / RED 7 LAKE • CI 77163 / BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE • CI 73360 / RED 30 LAKE • CI 75470 / CARMINE

on 4/20/2013 7:57:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a beautiful color in the pan but there is absolutely no color payoff on the face. The mousse texture is great. It's a shame there is no pigmentation. Back to the store it goes. :-(

on 2/4/2013 11:52:00 AM

The cute compact and the radiant look of the gold-infused shades of this blush attracted me to this product. I got Coral Lift because I have more cool-toned blushes than warm-toned ones, and it was just so vibrant and pretty. Not to mention that the advertising indicated that the "tourmaline pearls" in the blush would make me look younger (not that I really expected that)! When I applied the blush, it had the most amazing texture, like silk flowing onto my fingertips and then onto my cheeks. But from that point on, it was all bad news. Where was that beautiful coral color? Not on my skin, although it did have a slight gold radiance. And the color it did give me faded super fast. I reapplied, and it faded again. And when I checked the ingredients, those magical tourmaline pearls were near the bottom of the list. Over my many years of using makeup, I've bought good products and bad ones, but seldom have I seen something that promised so much and delivered so little. Fortunately the store I bought this from was happy to refund my money, no questions asked.

Popular Blush Products