August 23, 2014 | 1775 users online

Hair Color - L'Oreal - Excellence Fashion

rated 1.0(1 review)

rated 1 of 5 on 2/4/2013 11:44:00 AM More reviews by francescalam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

L'oreal Excellence has been in the market for a long time already. They have recently introduced a new Fashion colour line. I think it is only available in Asia though. According to the instruction, this product contain hi-shine complex which could enhance the richness of the colour.

As an Asian, I have super dark hair colour. I've tried having my hair dyed in hair salons but all of them failed since the colour wasn't showing at all. I decided to give it a try. I bought two P64 Intense Copper Red and P66 Intense Spicy Red for HKD91 (on sale).

UPDATES:
DAY 1: I used P64 Intense Copper Red yesterday. The red definitely shows a bit under the light. Of course it is not as vibrant as shown on the box.

DAY 2: Waking up in the morning, I got ready as usual and then realized that some of the dye transferred onto my white tee. That has never happened before. I've washed my hair twice already tonight, my pj was dyed by my hair... This is quite disappointing since I've never experienced that with the original Excellence collection.

It has been 4 days already, the colour is still fading. Sigh..
Pros: It smells ok and it is quite easy to use.

Cons: The dye would transfer to clothes especially when your hair is wet.