April 16, 2014 | 1736 users online

Eyeliner - Makeup Geek - Gel Liner - Amethyst

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2013 11:42:00 AM More reviews by Parisa909

I've been searching for the perfect purple/violet gel liner for a while and... I think I've finally found it! Amethyst is a rich-toned purple gel liner from YouTube Guru Marlena's Makeup Geek line of products. It applies smoothly, is water-resistant and has magnificent pigmentation. I'm so impressed at how high-quality it is - even as good as YSL Creme Liners! Now the colour is something I've never seen from any other brands, I have Violet Ink from Bobbi Brown but that disappointed me because it's a blackened violet, but Amethyst is a beautiful purple. I use my Real Techniques liner brush to apply it to my upper lashline, and to my waterline. On both these areas it lasts all day, with very slight fading at the end of the day.

I am super happy with their customer service! I ordered my gel liner on a Friday and received my item the following Saturday. Furthermore, it was so cheap in UK prices! $8 = 5.08 plus shipping costs of $5.77 (3.67) = $13.76 = 8.74. FANTASTIC value!