July 26, 2014 | 1631 users online

Lipstick - Cover Girl - Outlast all-day lipcolor

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2014 11:25:00 AM More reviews by laurenjill05

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love color #621 "natural blush". It is such a natural pop of color that would look good on any skin tone in my opinion. It's like your natural lip color but better. I love wearing it to work to make me look more polished and put together. Yes it does make your lips feel dry but all long wearing lipsticks do - you win some, you lose some. The key to applying lipsticks like this is to use a thin layer - the thinner the layer, the less cakey and flakey it gets. I can't stand the feeling of dry lips so I definitely keep the clear gloss that comes with it nearby at all times to reapply about once an hour. I do wish the price were more reasonable - I hate to pay $8 - $10 for it. But I will continue to buy it because natural blush is the perfect everyday color - not too bold but not too light.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/1/2014 11:32:00 AM More reviews by shelby1211

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

First of all I think this product is either a hit or miss, from what it seems, it works either perfectly or terribly on your lips so this is just my experience with this particular product and I will talk about what products have worked on me.

I have owned this product for years and I wanted to make it work because it does have amazing color. I have tried numerous approaches to apply this product, it is just terrible.

First of all the "long lasting" (ness) of this product is a joke. I wore this product for not even two hours and began to eat some soup like food and I look down and see my spoon is covered in pieces of this product. 16 hours? It tends to flick off and if anything touches... good luck reapply.

Second the texture of the product. I don't mind most textures but this has a weird texture, it is super drying and comes off like wet sand on your feet do at the beach and don't even try to reapply at that point.

I wished this product worked, but it just doesn't on me. I would recommend lipsticks (like clinique's and revolon's, they are super moisturizing, long lasting and great pigmentation and color)

cute packaging, bad product

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2013 10:13:00 PM More reviews by Yvonneay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

First of all, seems like there are a few different packages, this post had the "correct" picture of the packaging that I have purchased, as such I decided to post my review here, seems to be the best thing to do since, well, the others have really different packaging (which means they are probably older or something, before CG changed their formula or packaging or whatever).

My mom always wanted a lip gloss or lipstick that once you put it on, you never have to put on again, unless you already ate or whatever. My mom also smokes, so when she sees her lip color on her cigarettes, she gets furious. "Those commercials of the girls kissing the mirror is completely ridiculous! It's all lies!" she says. Haha.

I can tell you, my mom is blown away with this product. She and I are both very impressed by how long it has stayed on both of our lips. I even showered and rubbed on it to get it off and it wouldn't budge! (Yes, I know it's technically a lip stain, but still) I'm not a huge lip junkie, but I definitely like this color staying power and color payoff. The color that you see in the bottle is definitely what we got on our lips. Yay!

The downside though? There must be one for this fabulous product! Well, there is... I have dry lips, everyone who knows Colorado knows that you must have lip balms at all times because it is dry here. This product doesn't leave my lips feeling very moist at all. It indeed feels like once it's on there and it dries, like the directions say, that it feels like you NEED to put that second lip balm on to make it feel like an actual lip gloss. Directions say you can apply the lip balm whatever-it's-called as many times as you want/need throughout the day, and I did find myself putting it on, and even using my own Chapstick Moisturizing lip balm, many times. I guess, not more than usual though, now that I think about it... ... ...

Regardless, this is a very surprising product and I now must go get a color that actually matches my skin as my mom likes really dark plum, brown/spice colors, while I prefer pink/berry colors. :D

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2013 1:08:00 AM More reviews by brimariemac

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I am IN LOVE with this product!! I have it in Ever Red-dy, and it is the perfect red lip product! It doesn't transfer, it has great lasting power, and you don't even have to use a lip liner! Also, if your lips start to feel dry during the day, all you have to do is apply the moisturizing topcoat that comes with it, and you're ready to go! I can not explain how thankful I am that this product exists. I love red lipstick, but I could never find one that didn't bleed, that I didn't need a lip liner for, and that didn't transfer, but this product is perfect. I will definitely be repurchasing this in the future. I might even stock up on it. I love it that much. I very highly recommend this product if you are looking for the perfect lip color that will stay on for a long time and will not transfer. I even slept overnight with it on, and when I woke up, it was still on my lips and nowhere on the pillowcase or sheets. I love love love this product. My favorite lip color product out there.