NYC waterproof eyeliner pencil

4.5

on 9/6/2014 3:13:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

there are two boards for this product, so I repeat: its not really dependably waterproof nor would I put it on my water of tight line, but it's creamy, black, smooth, and lasts the day. it's cheap enough to keep purchasing

These are my favourite pencil eyeliners. I think they are better than Urban Decay and my old favourite was by Marc Jacobs. I find it difficult to do cat eyes with any liquid eyeliner and I always use pencil. This makes it so easy to use and it lasts forever!! It can be a bit hard to sharpen but it is still sharpenable. Nice smooth, creamy, dark eyeliners that only cost $3. I own all of them and equally love them. So much more better than a lot of high end eyeliners.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I purchased this in moody blue, black & brown. This goes on slick so a little goes a long way. I put it on my upper lid, but only in the middle, then use an angled brush to pull it along to both corners before it dries and becomes waterproof. I use an eye primer & this does stay on. I've also had success with this in my tight line, but not my water line. Water line, it travels and ends up in the corner. I purchased it for just a regular stay put eyeliner. I wish it just went on without having to pull out the angled brush, but for me that look is just too thick & messy looking which is why I took away two lippys. I also am not blown away enough to buy it again since I have to mess with it more than say Smashbox which stays on for me just as long without having to mess with a brush. I know the price difference is huge, but it's not the easiest eyeliner to work with and therefore it's not very timely or convenient.

on 2/3/2013 11:31:00 PM

This is my all-time favorite eyeliner. I have it in the color 937 Teal. It has very good staying power, and I do not find myself having to reapply it. I only use teal eyeliner, and this is at the top of my list for favorite eyeliners. I love the formula, and it feels very smooth going on. I would absolutely recommend giving it a try, even in other colors!