August 22, 2014 | 1764 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - Megalast Liquid Lip Color

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2014 6:13:00 AM More reviews by Reservechic

I do not have any major complaints to say about this product at all. To me it is more of a lipgloss than a liquid lipstick. The staying power that it has is the same as a lipgloss. And, no I have not experienced problems with it drying out my lips or causing any flaking ever.

I would have no problems re-buying it again at all.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/9/2014 12:25:00 PM More reviews by suzata86

this is the worst of the worst one can ever imagine, first of all its ultra dry like you put a cement on your lips and just like cement it stays there! its difficult to smile and talk with that on one's lips. I had a hard time removing it even after applying soap and water and had to scrape with my nails. and it doesnt feel nice to have it on our lips. its just not worth a buy.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2014 8:46:00 PM More reviews by SarasColors

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this, it makes my lips lightly tingle. I usually wear it over Revlon last all day, so I don't feel it dry lips. It's cheap, so that's a plus. It's like $2. And yessss, I will buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/5/2014 4:59:00 PM More reviews by glamycakes2014

i liked this at first until it dried and made my lips feel really tight...anyone else have that problem? its also matte. oncr it sticks it stays all day...and i mean all day!!!! thats greatbut not when ur 2 year old puts it all over herself and u cant get it off!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2014 2:20:00 AM More reviews by ANZology

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I feel like calling this a lip stain is severely misleading. Is it drying like a lip stain product? Yes. But lip stains do just that: Stain. This does not stain. It flakes off. It reminds me of lip tattoos by Violent Lips. So, if you're looking into trying this, please be aware that it does not actually stain your lips. It dries and sticks in a thin layer. If you're looking for an actual staining product, try the stains by Revlon.

Moving on, this product has been catching a lot of heat, I can understand why. It's packaged like a gloss, the texture looks smooth and hydrating, but you cannot pack on multiple layers and wipe it off with a tissue. However, if you want something with good color payoff, this is a good product.

It should go without saying that using this on dry/chapped lips is just begging for disappointment. This also does not apply well on top of lip balms. The biggest mistake people seem to make is applying too much at once. You only need a small amount anyway, because it's impressively pigmented. The color that dries on my lips is exactly the same as the color it is in the container. If you want to apply a second coat, wait for the first coat to dry. You'll know when it's dry, because as with most products that promise exquisite color payoff, it is drying.

This is something that isn't mentioned on any other reviews, but I LOVE the applicator! The shape and the flexibility are perfect. I wish that every lip product I owned came with similar wands! Probably a strange thing to praise, but I have an easy time quickly and evenly applying the product with the wand.

There are some glosses that are temperamental with the formula, and will add a nice shine without causing it to flake. It's all trial and error. And this stuff is EASILY removed with an oil based makeup remover, or in my case, extra virgin olive oil. Just apply some to a cotton pad, press it against your lips for a few seconds, gently wipe a few times, done.

I've only experienced the formula chipping off when eating a meal. Drinks and snacks cause no flaking. This product is great for wearing to clubs and parties. It'll probably also come in handy on Halloween (depending on your costume, this might be useful on multiple areas of the face). I have a friend that used it as blush, and it looked great! She had to use a tiny amount and blend it out very quickly, but it worked. For the price, I think it's fair to give at least one shade a try. But obviously if you hate drying products, or hate having to deal with any level of maintenance with your lip colors, do not purchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/2/2014 3:15:00 PM More reviews by k1nz0ku

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

It's a shame that the colors are so appealing and the product iwould be so affordable. Only this product just doesn't work, it's supposed to be a lip stain but even if you let it dry for 10min it crumbles off and looks horrible, feels horrible and is over all horrible... Try this if you want to have chappy lips with crumbling colorful frosting.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2014 4:37:00 AM More reviews by kissjacksparrow

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I liked the cooler path off, but that's it. I can't stand it on my lips. It dries ave is uncomfortable, then starts to flake off. When it dries out stays oddly tacky. And it goes on goopy and streaky

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2014 11:41:00 AM More reviews by devildoll133

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I don't know what everybody is complaining about. The key (or secret) is to apply this product not in 3+ layers to your lips, one is just fine. Use a lip brush for the edges if you want to create a perfect pout. Also use a lip primer underneath, that's what I do. I know it sounds weird, because it's a long-lasting lip product to begin with, but that's what works for me. I still get the dryness, that's what is expected of a long-lasting stain, but it does not flake off at all. After the product has completely dried down, I tap on some lip balm with my index finger and I'm good to go. I'm wearing it almost on a daily basis and I have no complaints.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2014 8:54:00 PM More reviews by TheHipsterlicious

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have Raisin the Roof, and I like it. It is a muted purple, with a very subtle gold sparkle. It doesn't transfer AT ALL, for about three hours. I find that it will begin flaking off after breakfast and lunch. If you apply too much of this product it will flake off, but if you keep it to 1-3 coats you should be fine. Letting them dry in between coats helps too. This is pigmented enough that you probably won't need more than 2 coats. Now it will feel terribly dry, but that is the way it is with most longlasting products, sadly. If you want a less dry one you might dry the Revlon colorstay overtime, but it costs much more.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/19/2014 10:35:00 PM More reviews by MilenaBR

I do not like this product at all. It's simply impossible to use. Once it dries, it's like glue on your lips, like, the feeling is horrible and it also fades in flakes like glue would (I guess, never tried). I've tried using lip balm before and after, and even so... no. Just, no.
Doens't matter how affordable it is if I can't wear it.