April 24, 2014 | 895 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - Megalast Liquid Lip Color

rated 1 of 5 on 3/19/2014 10:35:00 PM More reviews by MilenaBR

I do not like this product at all. It's simply impossible to use. Once it dries, it's like glue on your lips, like, the feeling is horrible and it also fades in flakes like glue would (I guess, never tried). I've tried using lip balm before and after, and even so... no. Just, no.
Doens't matter how affordable it is if I can't wear it.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/4/2014 11:16:00 PM More reviews by Ratasya

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

WnW is a new comer at our local drugstore, so after a couple of times bought via online shop, i was ecstatic to find WnW finally available at Watsons. Was bought I Can bare It and Red My Mind at first. i was really trying to get a perfect matte for nude and red at the time i saw them.

I Can Bare It had the perfect nude for daily lips at work, and Red My Mind had the perfect red for day/night out.

Tried it first on my bare hand at the counter, the pigmentation is unbelievable. You got exactly what it looks like. So dont go crazy putting a lot on your lips. The color lasts like 12hours or more on my hand, i'm looking at it the day after and its still there, thou its a bit off, but its still there!!

After a couple days trying to work it out, i almost gave up with this. i literally almost threw them, but then i saw this review, and the biggest blunder is that i, ofcourse, like everyone did, put the lips together after applying. And that was a big NO NO.. I've learn my lesson now.

After knowing the tricks, i bought 1 color more, Pocketful of Roses, and this threesome never left my purse. Great product, great price, dunno when this will ran out cause you need so little, plenty of great color, and i might bought one or two more of this.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/28/2014 4:14:00 PM More reviews by marydlsu

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I've been eyeing the Megalast Liquid Lip Color for some time, so when they were buy 1 get one 50% off I decided to try. I got 925A "Do I make you blush" and 928A "Pocketful of Roses." I tried the first one out for a test drive. My impression - crappy lip product. The color is much brighter on than it appears in the package. Very, very bright (like fuscia) pink. I would never wear something this bright to work. Because it is a liquid I thought it would end up being more of a sheer color. Strike 1. It dried my lips out terribly and made them look dry and cracked. I tried swiping some Eos lip balm on top, but the product bled onto the balm. Strike 2. For being a "long lasting" product, it came off on my cup when I took a sip. Strike 3. I didn't even try the second one. These are going back to Rite Aid.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/14/2014 10:25:00 AM More reviews by decophile

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I disliked this product.

Pro's: nice color ("Iris I Was Rich")

Con's: My lips feel like the Sahara Desert, sandy and dry.

The product does rub off on my cup 'o' joe, which is what I'd expect of lipstick. But isn't a lip stain not supposed to do that so much?

Bottom line: Sure, I could work with it, put moisturizer on . But do I want a lip product that's that much work? I think not.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/8/2014 1:29:00 PM More reviews by pcsheather

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

the absolute worst lip product i have ever used. stay away!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2014 10:31:00 PM More reviews by Sevenmaness

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Okay so this product is amazing. I knew someone that was using the product and they recommended it to me. I do not lipstick, it's gets clumpy, it gets all over your teeth, and it's just messy. I love lip stain. The only thing it stains is my lips. I think the reason why most people post bad reviews on this product is because A) it's MATTE, not shiny. The color on the bottle, is accurate to the color it will be on your lips. B) it's LIPSTAIN, it will stay on your lips for 4+ hours and it's not moisturizing so don't expect it to be. LIPSTAIN is color that stains your lips, not to moisturize your lips. C) most people don't know how to get it off. Simply dip a paper towel in Olive Oil and dab your lips. It comes right off! This product is kiss proof and doesn't even get on a straw or cup when I drink something. I love love love it. You only need to use it about once a day and no need to reapply! Plus it's three bucks! Perfect indeed! The color is flawless. Red My Mind is the perfect red.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2014 12:30:00 AM More reviews by MissLerina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

SELECTED SHADE: click on my hyperpink (bright barbie pink)

PROS

- long wearing
- pigmented

CONS

- drying
- takes some effort to remove

COMMENTS: Apply a gloss (the creamier the better) before the product. Let it set and then apply the gloss again assuming you don't want the matte look. A gloss as a base really helps with application and comfort of the product, though. It also makes reapplying easier and gives better results. Apply this to bare lips and you're looking at trouble with application and removal. I have no issues with the product balling up or being cakey. It's a drying product, but even less so with a gloss. I adore the color, too. Very fun and girly shade.

Will repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2013 6:42:00 PM More reviews by seaswan

Having worn long lasting lip products everyday for years I thought I'de try this one. For only $3.00 why not?
I got "Pocket full of roses" a pretty deep rose hue. I already know the application process; apply light coat, don't blot or put your lips together until dry.
After the color dried I wanted to put some shine on my lips so used the topcoat from CG Outlast. There is no mineral oil or petroleum in it to so it won't break down the product. The color balled up and rubbed right off my lips. Okay next day..I applied then used a lip balm, same thing. Color came off.
If you like this concept I suggest that you go to the store and go buy CG Outlast, or for $24.00 Mac ProLongwear.
Wet n Wild is a total fail!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2013 9:12:00 PM More reviews by Sorrysoselfish

I searched for a red lipcolor that wouldn't come off on everything. Red My Mind is perfect. Color: this red is perfect. it is bright, true red. I find I can easily alter the tone with Clinique chubby sticks if I want a different shade. Application: like everyone I put this on wrong at first and was all, "I have made a huge mistake"... but then I figured it out. this color is incredibly pigmented and it does dry very fast. My method is about 3 touches of the doefoot to both top and bottom lips. I use my index finger to quickly spread the color and then I leave it to dry. as I already said I use a chubby stick on top or at least a clear balm. Packaging: It's a doefoot type application wand. Pretty basic.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2013 3:19:00 PM More reviews by xonicole

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

After walking past these 100x I went to find these I could only get my hands on two. How frustrating. I have two in the colors Red My Mind & Click On My Hyperpink. Red My Mind is my favorite of the two. I love Red My Mind, it's the perfect red for anytime. I don't wear neon pinks on my lips, so Click On My Hyperpink is definitely a miss for me. Unless you're going for the Nicki Minaj look I wouldn't buy this particular color, whatever you're preference is...

If you don't know how to use these, you'll absolutely hate them. Always moisturize your lips. Apply an oh so thin layer. Never rub your lips together. It isn't a lip gloss it's a lip stain. That is probably why there are so many negative reviews.

I love the matte finish. Some may think the finish is.. strange. That can be fixed by adding lip gloss when it dries. I prefer the matte finish, personally. This is perfect for date night with your guy. It doesn't rub off- you can drink, eat, kiss. When your eye shadow starts to crease your lips will still look like perfection.

I won't be taking off lippies because it's drying, every lip product can be drying. I do plan on going out and buying more colors.