September 20, 2014 | 898 users online

Hair - Shea Moisture - Shea Moisture Organic Yucca & Baobab Thickening Moisture Mist

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2014 11:56:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I thought this was going to be equivalent to spraying water on my hair but surprisingly it is very moisturizing without leaving a tacky feel. It refreshes my curls and I do notice some slight thickening in the areas I apply it. I mostly concentrate it on my scalp where I need the extra lift. It has a light tolerable smell. My hair feels soft and it is light enough to use all over my hair. I like this version so much more than the moisturizing coconut one in the pink label. The other star product in the thickening range is the Anti-breakage mask. If your hair is fine to medium textured, you might like this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2013 6:33:00 PM More reviews by StarsnRocketsES

I've used this moisture mist for two months and I like using it every morning and evening to keep my natural 4c hair moisturized. After I use about 7 sprays I use my misto to seal with a little oil.