Shea Moisture Shea Moisture Organic Yucca & Baobab Thickening Moisture Mist

on 12/24/2014 2:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

This, to me, is a lighter version of the Coconut & Hibiscus spray that SheaMoisture offers. This smells great and does a good job of moisturizing; however, I prefer the C&H for my hair mist needs. I didn't notice any thickening effects; however, my hair is already very thick. I enjoyed using this product up, but will not repurchase.

on 4/23/2014 11:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I thought this was going to be equivalent to spraying water on my hair but surprisingly it is very moisturizing without leaving a tacky feel. It refreshes my curls and I do notice some slight thickening in the areas I apply it. I mostly concentrate it on my scalp where I need the extra lift. It has a light tolerable smell. My hair feels soft and it is light enough to use all over my hair. I like this version so much more than the moisturizing coconut one in the pink label. The other star product in the thickening range is the Anti-breakage mask. If your hair is fine to medium textured, you might like this.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I've used this moisture mist for two months and I like using it every morning and evening to keep my natural 4c hair moisturized. After I use about 7 sprays I use my misto to seal with a little oil.

Popular Hair Products