April 16, 2014 | 1498 users online

Lipstick - Maybelline - Color Whisper in Pin Up Peach

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2014 12:31:00 PM More reviews by astrogoob

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Wow, I can't believe this color doesn't have more rave reviews. This color is a great accent to my already pigmented lips, a warm pinky coral with inoffensive shimmer. The color whispers are like an upgraded baby lips - great for a wash of color and a more natural, feminine look, at least in this shade. Lasting time isn't great, but it isn't supposed to be! Great thing is you don't need a mirror to reapply, and the product doesn't weigh on your lips heavily. This is my go-to lip color for every day, and I work in an environment where I cant look too 'out there'. With this, I can fit in and still be feminine. Also, I find doesn't add or detract from my lips' moisture. I am almost out, so this is one of those products I'll actually repurchase because I love it and it happens to be useful.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/27/2013 3:13:00 PM More reviews by ShimmeryPastels

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

If you have pigmented lips like me I wouldn't recommend this. This color is buildable though BUT its only good for display. You can't touch them or else they will rub off or streak. You cant eat or drink with these on. So if you have pigmented lips like me I wouldn't look into these. The color did look very pretty. It looked coral on me but on other people it will look different depending on your lip color. Also there isn't much product in the lipsticks and they were pretty pricey.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2013 2:24:00 PM More reviews by Dimanta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I was looking for moisturizing, buttery lipstick that does not dry out, smell weird or is expensive. And this is perfect! After reading so many good reviews about this lipstick (in few magazines, from stylists) I had to try it. I got this shade at Target for $5.99 (CVS sells it for $11.99) and I love it. Love the look of pachaging, love the color. It's more like pinky red, with slight peach undertone. It washes off fast, but I don't mind. I just love the fact that this lipstick is moisturizing, as well.
Color Whisper reminds me of Sephoras lipsticks, except Maybelline ones do not stink.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2013 10:20:00 PM More reviews by dsweet730

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I absolutely love this. I'm not a big lip balm, lip gloss, lipstick fan, because everything dries my lips out (yes even lip balm makes my lips worse), but I found myself reaching for this product everyday.

The packaging is cute. I really like lip products with this sort of tube. The color payoff is great!! I put on 1-2 layers, and it always looks smooth, feels buttery, and gives any makeup look a nice, natural deep pink lip (not peach though which is why the name is deceiving).

It does go in the cracks of my lips sometimes, but what product doesn't after a while? I'm ok with it, since it seems to last quite a while, and I don't mind reapplying.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2013 9:02:00 PM More reviews by VegetaFanGirl

Very nice lip product- definitely a great buy!
I own three Color Whispers, including Pin-Up Peach. The title is deceiving, however; Pin-Up Peach is not at all peach, rather a reddish pink color. It seems bright when you first look at it, but it's actually a sheer color, and it really is flattering. It gave my lips a very light tint; enough to see the color well, yet also enough to keep it at a wearable level. It's not super bold, making it a very wearable color. The color is pretty buildable to an extent, and lasted a decent amount of time on my lips.
I really love the feel of this and all other Color Whispers; Pin Up Peach feels very smooth, not sticky at all, and moisturizing. I wouldn't say that it has any lasting moisturizing effect on your lips once you take it off, but while you keep it on, it almost feels like a lipbalm! It's very buttery-feeling, and doesn't have the tendency to dry. The finish of it is beautiful; Pin Up Peach doesn't look overdone or super lipstick-y. It looks slightly satin-finish, but hardly so. Very natural and lightweight.
The staying power didn't impress me at all; I did have to reapply this often, and it comes off very, very easily. That was probably the only real downside to Pin Up Peach and the rest of the Color Whispers; they lack performance in the longevity section. That's why I'm marking it down a lipstick. To be honest, its wimpy longevity doesn't bother me all too much, but it's still something that detracts from the quality of these products.
Pin Up Peach is very affordable; $6, I believe. The packaging is very cool; it resembles the Revlon Lip Butter packaging in terms of the tube, and it's very convenient and easy. The cap doesn't slip off! I liked this product overall, and I'd definitely recommend!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2013 8:31:00 PM More reviews by tigerlily217

I absolutely adore this and can definitely call this my HG lip product! It's cheap and works better than high end brands. The colour is absolutely gorgeous, a pink with a hint of coral. It is a touch sheer but it gives it a MLBB effect on my lips and the colour is buildable. It's moisturizing and it never leaves my lips feeling dry. It doesn't settle into the crevices of my lips or emphasize any dry spots I have on my lips. It lasts longer than Rose of Attraction, this will stay put on my lips for roughly six hours. It looks natural and is appropriate for school or work environment. I keep getting compliments whenever I have this on. I rarely do this but I ended up going to the store to get a few more as backups!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/21/2013 12:15:00 AM More reviews by creepfancy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great for a semi-sheer wash of color. More gel/balmy than a lipstick, but more pigmented than Revlon Lip Butters

rated 2 of 5 on 9/2/2013 11:09:00 PM More reviews by lippylover15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like this lipstick, however it is more like a gloss. It fades quickly and doesn't leave any color after 10 minutes.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/14/2013 3:27:00 AM More reviews by melissaem

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wanted to love this so much!! It's the most beautiful peachy pink colour and is extremely wearable. The formula glides on but it has ZERO staying power :( it disappears off my lips within 5 minutes which is such a shame.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2013 11:13:00 PM More reviews by goldensnitch

Love this color, very sheer, soft, and stays on well. Layered over a lip tint looks amazing, and adds shine. The entire color whisper line has great color selection.