April 19, 2014 | 1679 users online

BB Cream - Revlon - BB Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 10/3/2013 1:54:00 PM More reviews by sosoluxe

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

good dewy finish over l'ordeal skin perfect bb provides a pretty nice finish. not oily or shiny and not cakey. photoready foundation was too heavy. this is great and I'll be sticking with it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2013 11:45:00 PM More reviews by kateliles02

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Okay ladies, a BB cream is basically a glorified tinted moisturizer. It protects against sun damage while providing MINIMAL coverage. If you're looking for a fuller coverage, try Maybelline's BB cream. Their's might be a bit heavier. I've tried almost every drug store BB cream and the Revlon BB cream was by far my favorite. With Maybelline in a close second.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/30/2013 1:59:00 PM More reviews by aecloud

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love most of Revlon's products, but this isn't one of them. After the 3rd day of use, I've realized that it just sits on my skin. It's never absorbed, so throughout the day, it cakes. The coverage is minimal too. I'll be giving this one to my 15 year old :)

rated 1 of 5 on 2/7/2013 4:50:00 PM More reviews by hesperia

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this and I'm debating whether to return it or not. As Elle said before me, it's just a tinted moisturizer. As such it's ok, but I guess you can say that about hundreds of others. It covers didly. Nothing. I can already tell it's going to start shining any time now (I just put it on). I got it in the lightest color and it's a good match ... as far as I can tell since it's so bloody sheer.

The reason why I'm debating returning it is because I think I'll spend more money on gas driving to Rite Aid than I'll save returning this. I honestly don't think it justifies another trip. I'll keep it among my "mixers." But I wish I hadn't bought it.

If you want a nice, light-cover, satiny moisturizer that won't make your face look like a basted turkey after 5 minutes, get Cover Girl and Olay 2-in-1 Tone Something or other (the one with the purple cap, not the new one). It's not a BB cream, so if you're after the trend, maybe it's not for you. But it's hands down the very best in its kind. I posted a review on that somewhere.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/3/2013 2:33:00 PM More reviews by ElleDuncan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I didn't have to buy this.
Fortunately.
It's the photofinish BB cream that just came out (Canada) in Jan 2013.

So, I wore it all day, had to blot several times, felt it was kinda just gross on the skin.
And obviously it's not a real BB cream, we've all concluded that by now. The drugstore versions are essentially tinted moisturizers, so if that's the case, then at least give me a luxurious moisturizer. Ingredients are so-so. I'd sooner wear the revlon foundations that have better coverage and feel just the same on the skin.
Maybe I'm just not a Not-Real-BB-Cream fan.
LOL.

I've tried the "bb" creams by maybelline, l'oreal, revlon, marcelle, garnier, and most recently, the VIchy one. The Vichy one felt fine but colour was very apricot orangey yellow, just an odd colour that looked off. I wish we could get Neutrogena makeup in Canada, as I love their skincare (advanced / pricier stuff anyway.)

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No