November 26, 2014 | 1695 users online

Lipstick - MAC - MAC Pro Longwear Lipcreme - Good To Go

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2013 5:39:00 PM More reviews by absolia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Excellent. Stays moist the whole time it's on. Easy to apply. Highest recommendation.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2013 6:31:00 PM More reviews by laurag9x0

Not drying, great staying power, and BEAUTIFUL vibrant color! Suits any skin tone.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2013 3:09:00 PM More reviews by lightgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

OMG my perfect orange!!!! I hear that Neon Orange, Morange, and Good to go are the exact shade - So I went with the prolongwear because I don't have time for touch ups.... This is so beautiful - When I see myself in the mirror wearing this my heart skips a beat LOL... nice and bright but comes off completely with no stain when wiped off. Love it!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2013 11:45:00 AM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Super bright in your face orange and I absolutely love it. Orange shades are definitely my favourite shade to wear these days from the peaches to the corals to the bright neon shades, I just can't get enough of them. Good To Go is quite an intense, almost neon shade of orange with a matte finish. Very creamy, opaque, and wears exceptionally well for around 8 to 9 hours, plus doesn't dry our my lips. If you like to rock an orange lip, this is a great one to try. I will absolutely repurchase.