October 26, 2014 | 1572 users online

Fragrances - Juicy Couture - Couture La La

rated 3 of 5 on 9/29/2014 5:30:00 PM More reviews by reggiemoon

This perfume reminds me of Clinique Happy. I bought it like 2 years ago and it barely has a dent in it. I'm trying to use it up right now and it feels like a chore. I find the scent kinda boring and it only lasts a short while on me. I will not be repurchasing.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/25/2014 12:24:00 PM More reviews by sunstar29

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love the scent. Not the most original fragrance ever, but I want something basic and pleasant for everyday wear. The problem is that this has NO staying power whatsoever. I spray it on and it's gone 2 hours later. I can't really smell it after just a few minutes, but it's totally gone within a couple hours. Really disappointed in this, it feels like a waste of money to me. If I wanted something pleasant with no staying powder, I'd have gone with Demeter

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2014 5:37:00 PM More reviews by dotttB

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I only have a sample of this, and my first thought was, nice, but typical. Typical everyday flowery perfume that smells just like thousands of others you've tried over the years, and I doubt anyone could guess it if you wore it out and asked someone. The lasting power is decent, and yes it smells nice and could be worn anywhere, but it's too typical for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2013 2:30:00 AM More reviews by csarah718

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Hate the bottle but love the scent. I agree it is a bit youthful but very clean and citrusy. I would def recommend. Reminds me of Armani Code Summer which I also love! Great from Summer! This one is also better then the original Juicy fragrance.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2013 11:53:00 AM More reviews by Shadowarrior

I'm surprised at these reviews. Although it could be my pheromones meshed well with this scent. I fell inlove with it. I let it sit on my inner arm and wrist for an hour before smelling it. Let's just say I can't stop smelling my arm now! I absolutely love it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2013 2:01:00 PM More reviews by nattiekins05

i know people have been critical of this fragrance, not liking it as much as some of the others from juicy... i actually liked it a lot. I liked the more fruity notes in this one the and do agree that it was aimed at a younger market. I like it either way. The bottle is so classy and beautiful, however it was rather pricey. I will buy it again, but I try to use it sparingly considering the cost. I think its worth a try, everyone is different and we know that farmones can change the way it smells from one person to the next. <3

rated 3 of 5 on 2/3/2013 10:38:00 AM More reviews by Mysticmme

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Notes lifted from fragrantica: The composition is described as luscious floral - fruity bouquet with elegant musky background. It opens with sparkling fruity aromas of mandarin, green apple and red currant. The heart is made of white flowers of lily of the valley and orange blossom mixed with powdery violet leaves. The base hosts sensual musk accords.
Price: 75 for 50 ml, 95 for 100 ml.

Bottle: Standard Juicy Bottle with charms.

I think mass market frag companies has finally brought us to a new trend of youthful fragrances. Couture La La is an easy to wear, light floral with a subtle berry feel. It's not overly fruity. It's clean, cheerful and probably suitable for office, play and casual use.

I have a lab sample and will probably use it up but I won't purchase it. Still, I'm pleased with this latest offering from JC and expect more frag companies to follow the emerging trend.