October 24, 2014 | 1744 users online

Powder - Yardley - Feather Finish

rated 3.0(1 review)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2013 8:58:00 AM More reviews by Meshmmesha772000

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought this powder mainly for the memories it brings ...Yardley is an old , dear name in cosmetic industry , I remember those so unique scents they made and used in lotions and soaps , these were staples in my GrandMa's elaborate beauty & self-care routine ..Memories aside , this powder still have this distinguished smell and luxurious powder puff ,the powder itself is very finely milled and completely matt ..I have it in Translucent 06 , which though it's supposed to be transparent has some coverage to it..Why the two lippies out then ???...
I bought this to set my undereyes concealer because it's matt, and I don't recommend that as it's well pressed so it may cake easily , I used its puff to apply it, but I think a good quality powder brush would work much better ...Then again I can't use powder brushes as I have combo skin and my face -except my Tzone - is too dry , but if you have oily skin this powder would be absloutely nice ..I thought of giving it to my BFF who has oily skin but I just can't give it away with all the memories it evokes *sigh*
This comes in 20 Grams of product and it can be refilled , no mirror here but there is a pretty puff .