August 22, 2014 | 1251 users online

Lip Gloss - Chanel - Rouge Allure Extrait de Gloss (68) Troublant

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2013 4:31:00 AM More reviews by Indigomama

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Rouge Allure Extrait de Gloss is a marvellous gloss by itself, opaque, reasonably sticky (if at all) and properly pigmented. That said, 68 Troublant is a whole miracle of a gloss because of its unique colour. It's a perfect MLBB, very grown-up and a hint darker than just nude to make you noticed. I've been suprised at it being announced as plummy, no, it's punky-beige with a hint of mauve and some very subtle shimmer. It doesn't lean cool or warm, it's perfectly neutral to please all the crowd (I'm pale with pinky-greyish undertone and it doesn't make me look like a fatal disease survivor). A total winner, and today I still managed to get it from online. If you see it anywhere, don't hesitate, grab and run!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2013 5:28:00 PM More reviews by PaintInkChick

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Green

This Chanel gloss was Le,from their '12 fall line. But I managed to snag it from someone on here & I'm so glad I did. First off I can see why Chanel products cost a grip,just the weight & feel of the packing alone screen luxary( and yes,I do own a glossimer). The color is like a plummy,rose brown and very pretty for woc,deeper skin tones. This would make a excellent neutral lip,as a prefer mine a more natrual color of my lip,rather then beigh or tan. I've had this several wks & wore it for a week,different ways. Looks great with VG VI,for those who felt the lipglass doesn't match...well this does:) perfect too me. And I think the l/g just gives it a lil sumtin extra with the sparkles. I also tried whirl lipliner. This gloss was multi- useful from ever day work ware to rawking with a smoking eye. And the texture wasn't to sticking. If I can find it in my "mommy budget" and I find more colors I luv,I'll def be purchasing more of these,luv a great gloss!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2013 6:16:00 AM More reviews by dictatorprincess

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Troublant, LE for Fall 2012, is a very MLBB product on me, NC15 with medium pigmentation to my lips. It is a neutral reddish brown with a hint of pink and while you see shimmer and frost in the tube, it isn't highly noticeable- really only enough shimmer to keep it from being flat. Troublant doesn't "compete" with my makeup too much and really just compliments and rounds out whatever else I have on. I've worn it both with a reasonably bare face (just some blush and mascara) and with a more dramatic eye.

The Spring 2013 shade Merveille looks almost exactly the same in the tube and in some swatches, but Merveille is cooler, plummier, frostier and slightly more opaque. Still, if you missed Troublant, Merveille is a good enough dupe is you look good in cooler plummy lipsticks. I'm glad I have both but if you missed one or the other and are lemming, I don't think it is a big deal to have only one or the other.