Josie Maran Cosmetics Bohemian Waves

3.8

on 7/14/2013 8:36:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have naturally curly...fine...short...colored hair...I ran into this product while shopping at Sephora..I didn't buy right away...went to lunch and decided to research it a little and see what the line really consisted of...honestly I was quite impressed...Argan oil is just simply the best for your hair...I know a lot of people might disagree but for me it works.
I decided to give the product a try...went back and purchased it...was told by SA if it didn't work just bring it back...so I felt I had nothing to lose.
The only negative I have to say about it is use on wet hair...seemed to work better for me....makes my curls lovely and I have a lot of shine...a bit pricey $22 bucks...but I believe you pay for what you get...I love how it sprays...seems to be an even spray to me...I would most defiantly buy again!

on 5/29/2013 3:19:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

The fine mist is perfect for an even distribution. This made mine and my daughters hair curl like it hasn't in years! And the light scent fades quickly, so it doesn't overwhelm my perfume scent, since I use so much. My hair is naturally curly, shoulder length with medium thickness. Will definitely buy again!

on 5/13/2013 10:12:00 PM

ok let me kill this lemming for you right now: this adds zero texture to my short hair. maybe it'd be better for long hair? but i might as well be spraying scented water on my hair. also, salt is pretty far down on its ingredients list, so i don't know what's supposed to be making the texture. pros: light scent, doesn't last; spray bottle sprays a wide, fine mist- so wide + fine that i can't tell how much of it is landing on my head and how much on my bathroom tiles. BB salt spray is still the gold standard for me.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Okay so I do like this stuff... BUT, it is sticky on my hands... I know thats a stupid reason to rate it a 3 because of that, but I dont like having to wash my hands after putting this final touch. I use it as a "hair spray" because it holds wonderfully without being hard. My HAIR isnt sticky after using it... just my hands. Oh, and it smells like pepper... idk why because it has pink hymilan (sp) sea salt but... anyway natural way to keep your hair from going crazy :) love the bottle too!!

Popular Styling Products