December 22, 2014 | 1747 users online

Gels/Soaps - Josie Maran Cosmetics - Josie Maran Moroccan Oil Cleansing Bars & Pouch

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2014 9:29:00 PM More reviews by tigirlyly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Actually I purchase the rose bar via Hautelook in order to get free shipping, just needed a few more bucks. Overall I am not super impressed with this bar of soap. Lathers well. Love the scent. Not moisturizing at all. I love her other products and swear by argan oil, this bar of soap just leaves my skin dry.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2013 2:25:00 AM More reviews by Happythenjaded

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

LOVE. This stuff is AMAZING!!!!! Some people complain of the smell but I quite enjoy it. No matter what scent you get they all have this very earthy/herbal scent that is so amazing to me. The pouch is heavenly-- it doesnt irritate....it exfoliates gently and lathers the soap up so nicely. Tip-- store the soap in a covered soap dish, and only lather it in the pouch for a minute or so then take it out and put the soap up. Leaving the soap in the pouch for the entire time you are bathing wastes it. Because once you take the soap out the pouch has a ton of soap left to use. This stuff is just amazing....I cant live without it !!!!