July 28, 2014 | 1047 users online

Hair Treatments - Clear Scalp & Hair Beauty Therapy Damage and Color Repair Deep Nourishing Treatment Mask

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2014 2:10:00 PM More reviews by CharacterofLife

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my go to deep treatment for when I want to bring my waves and curls out. The smell is lovely and light, a very soft pretty fragrance. I enjoy the whole Clear Scalp line. I always get the big bottles and it helps keep my hair healthy when I'm growing it out.

My hair is combo combo combo and this really manages to moisturize without dulling or weighing my hair down.

And did I tell you about the smell? Well yes I did and I'm doing it again. Go sniff some. A soft, romantic, pretty smell. My husband always compliments my hair when he nosey noses it right after a shower. Then he begins to sing Guns & Roses sweet child of mine. "Her hair reminds me of a soft warm place, as a child I'd like to hi hide.". Ok he only does that sometimes but I have a huge crush on the "before" Axle Rose. Not the "after", no no no.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/22/2013 2:27:00 AM More reviews by miaow94

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

this hair mask was probably the best impulse buy i ever came across to. it was so cheap, about 4 dollars or less too since they were on sale and i had a $1 off coupon. even though on the package it says its for damage and colour repair. i don't ever have coloured hair but it works fine in terms of helping heal your damaged hair.
this mask works well. it smells pretty good and it leaves your hair smooth and soft to touch. i use it every time i wash my hair, which is every other day. i usually leave it in my hair for like 5-8 minutes before rinsing off. i focus mostly on the ends of my hair since i have a lot of split ends since i straighten my hair on super high heat. it has helped my split ends so far, i probably have to use it more and slowly i will see the full results and hopefully heal my damaged hair!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2013 5:24:00 PM More reviews by beautyjunkie22

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

WOW. I love this product! I think I have the (stupid) mentality that a product has to be expensive to really work...so I'm an idiot, and this product is great! It is very thick, rich and creamy and smells very nice. I have thick, very curly, insane hair and this makes it smooth and shiny. It made visible improvement to my hair after only one use, and the more I use it the better my hair looks. The price can't be beat (I paid $6 at Shoppers Drug Mart). I'm very impressed and will be stocking up on this product, especially as Fall/Winter are around the corner and my hair tends to be dry. No negatives for this - outstanding product!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2013 11:19:00 PM More reviews by cubscoutx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the best hair mask I've tried so far! I have thick, frizzy, and somewhat coarse Korean hair, and I've dyed it soo many times that my ends have been dead and feel like straw. I've tried a lot of expensive hair products, like shiseido and macadamia nut hair mask (which is not bad either, just expensive and the results wear off after about 16 hours). With this mask I feel my hair is A LOT softer, i dont get split ends anymore, my hair is tangle free, and the smell is amazing! I'm so happy I found it; even though I have a lot of long hair and therefore I have to use a lot of product, it's completely worth it. My hair seriously has never looked better :)) It's only about $6 a bottle so I would at least try it if i were you :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2013 11:15:00 AM More reviews by aurayvoir

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Since this is a hair product, I should say something about my hair... A little less than a month ago I lightened my hair a little with a box dye & I haven't had a trim since last August. My hair wasn't in toooo bad condition, some split ends here & there naturally, but the dye made my ends worse and my hair noticeably drier.

After using this about 4 times in the past 2 1/2 weeks, my hair really is noticeably softer!! And not just right after I wash my hair/after it dries, it still feels soft the day or two after. I've also used Neutrogena's "Triple Moisture Deep Recovery Mask" & although it has a nicer almond-y smell than this Clear mask, I feel like Clear has given me much more noticeable results & it's like $2 cheaper than the Triple Moisture is in my area.

BOTTOM LINE: I love, love, love this. I usually don't rate ANYTHING the highest rating, but I was so pleasantly surprised by this product/brand. Moderate pricing (was about $5 at my Walmart) from other treatment masks, available at most drug/convenience stores, & noticeable results... I don't see why it shouldn't get a 5.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2013 3:54:00 PM More reviews by Cat1104

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This treatment did not impress me at all. It claims to deeply nourish the scalp and hair as well as repair visible signs of damage in only 3 minutes* (*refers to visible signs of damage). The texture is thick and comparable to a moisturizing conditioner, and it smells like shampoo/conditioner (not sure how else to described the scent). I've never colored my hair, but I do heat style it sometimes, so I have some damage and dryness. My hair isn't fine, but it isn't coarse either. It is naturally wavy. If I do nothing with it, it can look somewhat frizzy and dry. Unfortunately, this product didn't do anything positive for my hair. I used this once a week, sometimes twice a week, until I finished the 6oz tube. Of course, I was not expecting to see visible results in three minutes, but I expected it to at least make my hair feel soft and moisturized. My hair didn't feel any softer nor did it look any smoother or healthier. It actually made my hair feel drier. Will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2013 11:51:00 PM More reviews by nanadiaries

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A hair mask containing 6 fl oz of product for less than 10 dollars, ($5 at my local walmart) it's amazing! I can say this is by far the best hair mask that stays true to it's advertisement! I definitely felt the different in just a few minutes! I only use it once a week as it directs on the bottle. I lather it from scalp to end and just continuously massage my head/hair for a few minutes and it felt so silky! The smell was interesting though...smelled a lot like men's cologne. Though I don't mind it; smells kind of sexy. I haven't even finished my first bottle yet and I went to buy another to just stock up since I always go to walmart and they seem to be sold out all the time. My hair has been bleached and colored continuously for the last 5 years non-stop and I must admit it was DEAD. After this product, my hair felt like I never did any damage to it. It looks and feels so much healthier. I will never use another hair mask again! LOVE!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2013 11:44:00 PM More reviews by CordulaM

Oh. My. Gosh. I can't believe this wasn't reviewed yet! I love this. I got this with a coupon saying buy a shampoo get this treatment free. I am so glad I did. This rivals my current HG treatment conditioner and I plan on doing them one on each half of my hair to really see what's better. And this is cheaper. Retailing at about $5, this is a beauty steal!! I suppose all products react differently on different hair, but I love the Clear line so far and this is no exception. Really blew me away.